S- Curve Calculation and chart

Dear All,
I have to prepare S-curve for the Project with following informarion
Project Duration : 30 Months
Project Cost : 90,000,000
Note : I tried Total Cost  / Duration =  Monthly work done amount

I need calculation based on S- Curve
Please do the need ful at the earliest.
Wish you all a very happy New year-2010

Background:
http://www.visitask.com/s-curve.asp

Now, try this:
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32857

Or this:
http://leeds-faculty.colorado.edu/Lawrence/Tools/SCurve/scurve.htm

This may work for you too:
http://farestplanner.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/s-curve-in-excel/

--
Ryan---

"vmohan1978" wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have to prepare S-curve for the Project with following informarion
> Project Duration : 30 Months
> Project Cost : 90,000,000
> Note : I tried Total Cost  / Duration =  Monthly work done amount
>
> I need calculation based on S- Curve
> Please do the need ful at the earliest.
> Wish you all a very happy New year-2010
Excel 2007
S Curve
With parameter controls and chart.
Mark up and upload for further help.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jyzgmz2fyql/12_27_09.xlsx
http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/12_27_09.xlsx

0
Herbert
12/27/2009 6:14:42 PM
Dear All Thank you for your feed back .
unfortunately i am not getting wht i required it is hsowing differently .

"ryguy7272" wrote:

> Background:
> http://www.visitask.com/s-curve.asp
>
> Now, try this:
> http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32857
>
> Or this:
> http://leeds-faculty.colorado.edu/Lawrence/Tools/SCurve/scurve.htm
>
> This may work for you too:
> http://farestplanner.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/s-curve-in-excel/
>
> --
> Ryan---
> If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''.
>

> "vmohan1978" wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> > I have to prepare S-curve for the Project with following informarion
> > Project Duration : 30 Months
> > Project Cost : 90,000,000
> > Note : I tried Total Cost  / Duration =  Monthly work done amount
> >
> > I need calculation based on S- Curve
> > Please do the need ful at the earliest.
> > Wish you all a very happy New year-2010

multiple CD's, same bank
I've got multiple CD's opened up at the same bank. They are all under the same account number, but each under a separate heading. Each of the CD's mature at a different time, and they will be rolled over into new CD's over the next 18 years. Futhermore, my bank provides online banking services directly within MS Money, including automated download of statements. So...what would be the best way to set up these accounts in Money? Should I create one account named CD and then make a cash transaction for each CD? Should I set up each CD as an individual investment accou...

Combo Chart
I would like to do a combo chart. Any ideas? TIA Lacreeda Lacreeda - Plot all the data in a chart using the chart type you want to use for most of the series. Select one series you want to change, choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and pick the chart type you want for this series. Repeat for any other series you want to change. Excel offers some built in combo types, but it's easy to make your own, and you can be much more flexible this way. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ Lacreeda wrote: > I wou...

Copying data from one chart to another

1 Chart

Outlook won't send CC's
I responded to an email with a group of cc's (reply all) and the mail wouldn't leave the outbox until I moved all of the cc people to the top reply line. What is blocking send out cc's? Thank you. I can't imagine. Did Outlook return an error with a send/receive initially? "its_my_dime" <its_my_dime@yahoo.com.spam (hold the .spam)> wrote in message news:OqtFqtT1GHA.4108@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I responded to an email with a group of cc's (reply all) and the mail >wouldn't leave the outbox until I moved all of the cc people to the top ...

Visio 2003--Can't drag objects from templates into flow charts.
Utilizing Visio 2003 in an Microsoft XP environment, I have not been able to drag objects from templates onto flow charts. I do not understand why. ...

Time performance Chart
Greetings. (help) I need to develop a chart that graphically depicts an employees start time and end time each day. This chart would be a bar chart. The bar chart would have days of the month along the bottom, and the side would start at 00:00 at the bottom and end at 24:00 at the top. I need to be able to enter an employees start time and end time and have it charted along the bar. So if the employee started at 07:00 and ended work at 18:00, the chart would show a colored bar that corresponds to the start time and the end time. Also, if an employee came back to work the chart would refl...

Custom Toolbar in Chart
How do you create a custom toolbar with a ComboBox that will be avaliable when a chart is active? I'd like to have a TOOLBAR where a ComboBox (or ListBox) is used to select a variable. This would then change the source data for the chart. I've got the code to change the chart, I just can't get a ComboBox in a Toolbar to work properly when a chart is active. Tx, Randall I'm not sure what you mean by "I just can't get a ComboBox in a Toolbar to work properly when a chart is active." If you mean it should be active only when a chart is... One 'tric...

... I want to change a chart type ...
I have a "Line - Column" chart in my spreadsheet. My Bars represent the month which is in a Linked Cell. The Value of the Bars is a Dollar amount from a Linked Cell. The Line represents a Target Dollar Value. I would like to add a second line that would represent a count from a linked range of cells. Can I edit my existing chart, or do I have to create a new one? Could you give me a few pointers? Darrell Select and drag the new column onto the chart. In the resulting dialog box, ensure you specify 'new series'. Once XL finishes adding the series, if it is not the...

Chart
Does anyone know if there are some "Add-Ins" for Excel that allow to use gauges that look like "Speedometers" (circular gauges)? Please refer to http://www.infommersion.com/demos/portlets/demoshell.html#demos for the kind of graph I'd like to include in a spreadsheet. Thanks, Tom Tom, see if this will work for you http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/Speedometer.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Exc...

Problem with charting Net income vs Year
Im having some problems with my Excel chart. It will not plot Net Income vs Year. It keeps trying to treat Year as a different data series. It will work if I use text i.e. a1990, a1991, etc. but it refuses to use 1990, 1991... Any Ideas??? Use an "XY (Scatter)" chart, instead of a "Line" chart. Jerry Hunter wrote: > Im having some problems with my Excel chart. It will not plot Net Income vs Year. It keeps trying to treat Year as a different data series. It will work if I use text i.e. a1990, a1991, etc. but it refuses to use 1990, 1991... Any Ideas??? Delete the co...

Macro's with Ctrl or Ctrl-Shift?
When you record a new macro it asks you what Ctrl key you want to access it with. If you Edit the Properties of a Macro it asks you what Ctrl-Shift key you want to use to access a macro. How can you have more control over this to assign the proper key to a macro? Thanks. Al, I don't know what you mean by "edit the properties of a macro." You can assign a Ctrl or Ctrl-Shift combination (excluding number keys) to macros either when about to record a macro, or later with Tools - Macro - Macros - Options. If by "have more control," you mean keys other than C...

RPC over HTTP/S on Exchange 2003
I have been configuring my single server with exchange to use RPC over https I have followed the instructions in MS guide and another simplified guide at http://www.petri.co.il/configure_rpc_over_https_on_a_single_server.htm Server spec is: Server 2003 standard SP1, Exchange 2003 SP1, XP client SP2 with outlook 2003 sp2 The bottom line is that when testing from the WAN, the outlook client will not connect and say that the exchange server is unavailable. I have a lot of experience configuring rpc over http/s with sbs2003 but this is the first time for server 2003 standard. I have outlook ...

Lower Price Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP
Lower Price Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B- SP Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP Link : http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/officina_del_tempo_casablanca_OT1005B_SP.html Buy the cheapest Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP in toppest Fake . www.aaa-replica-watch.com helps you to save money! officina-del-tempo-casablanca-OT1005B-SP , Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP , Replica , Cheap , Fakes , imitation , Officina Del Tempo Watches Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's...

Calculating Correlation using arrays
I have a sheet full of data for many products in chronological order. Column A is Date of manufacture Column B is time of manufacture Column C is the product Column D is a measurement from the automatic control system Column E contains occasional manual measurements for calibratio checks Up till now I have split the data out by grade and checked calibratio using pivot tables and also checked slope and offsets. After gainin exposure to all kinds of clever functions via this board I now wonde whether it would not be possible to automate these checks in some way ie on a separate sheet I list t...

Calculate Subreport totals in a main report Group footer
Hi all Apologies if this has been answered before but I can’t find it. I have a main Report with a Group called “Product_Category” which lists a number of “Products” in the Detail I have a Subreport named “product_costs” which has a record for each date and Text Boxes named “materials” and “fuel” (there are more but I’ll keep it simple). The Subreport sums all costs and has Text Boxes named “summaterials” and “sumfuel” in the footer (all with a height of 0.1cm) The Subreport is embedded in the Detail of the Categories and linked by Product_id In the Detail of the Main Rep...

need some XL URL's please
I would appreciate some good site links for XL how to's and working examples aimed at Novice - Intermediate. Many thanks, Steve Hi Steven: See: Dave McRitchie: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Go to the heading: Excel Lessons & Tutorials (#tutorials) It's just after halfway down. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au It is imperative that the patches provided by Microsoft in its April Security Release be applied to Systems as soon as possible. It is believed that the likelihood of a worm being released SOON that ...

Remote access to another company's Outlook calendar?
Hello! I have one client on Exchange 2003 that wants to access the calendar of an employee (consultant?) at another company running Exchange (version not known yet). How can the remote company share this person's calendar with my client? He would need to access it and add appointments to it. Thank you for the help! Gregg Hill On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:15:24 -0700, "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote: >Hello! > >I have one client on Exchange 2003 that wants to access the calendar of an >employee (consultant?) at another company running Exchange (version no...

Pie Chart Plot Area Moves
After printing a pie chart, the plot area relocates itself. I wrote a procedure to bring it back to the designated "top" and "left" coordinates the next time the sheet is activated, but the plot area doesn't relocate until the sheet is activated a SECOND time. Does anyone know how to fix? Thank you. ...

Include external DLL's path
Hello, I made an application which uses some 3rd party dll's. I want to put them in a separate folder next to my .exe (dlls are 16 in no. hence don't want to put them at the same level as the .exe to avoid cluttering of files). How is it possible for me to make my .exe utilize these dll's? I understand that a way out is to put the dll path in the CLASSPATH (or PATH?) of the system. I don't know how to do that. Is there a way out so that i don't have to set the CLASSPATH (or PATH, if so)? thanks in advance, Divya Rathore (for email ID, remove all the underscores) >I...

how do i read directly off of a chart
i've set up a callibration curve in excel, I have experimental x values and want to obtain the corresponding y values without using FORECAST, TREND tec. any ideas? Mark - Search the newsgroup archives for 'interpolate' http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search or if you want to try to match the smoothed curve Excel draws arbitrarily through points, google the groups for 'Dave Braden' and 'cubic spline', or go to Brian Murphy's site, and look for the Excel Stuff link, which includes a treatment of the bezier function used by Excel to draw this curve:...

Calculating dates #3
Can anyone tell me what I should use (in the way of helper cells) to take any date (mm/dd/yyyy) and turn it into that same month and day for specific year? For instance, turn... 10/12/2009 into 10/12/2010 and 4/6/1998 into 4/6/2010 I'm trying to determine anniversary date based on start date and do it starting in 2010. TIA -- Jordon Try this: =3DDATE(2010,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) Assuming your date is in A1. Hope this helps. Pete On Jan 5, 5:35=A0pm, Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me what I should use (in the way of helper cells) > to tak...