Need to copy and match data from one workbook to another workbook

I have one workbook that has book information such as book code, title and
author.
I have another workbook that has the ISBN Number and the amount of revenue
that it has made
I need to look up the revenue by ISBN number on the one sheet copy and paste
it to a different sheet that has the rest of the book information. Is there
an easier way to do this. I was thinking about the index, match formula but I
can't get the formula to work. Any other suggestions? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Did you try VLOOKUP?
--
David Biddulph

"clc_80" <clc_80@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have one workbook that has book information such as book code, title and
> author.
> I have another workbook that has the ISBN Number and the amount of revenue
> that it has made
> I need to look up the revenue by ISBN number on the one sheet copy and
> paste
> it to a different sheet that has the rest of the book information. Is
> there
> an easier way to do this. I was thinking about the index, match formula
> but I
> can't get the formula to work. Any other suggestions? Any help is greatly
> appreciated.

0
David

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Register & Favorites Don't Match
I have Money 2004. My checking account register shows the correct balance. But in the "Favorites" list on my home page, my checking account balance is many thousands of dollars lower than the actual balance. How did these get out of sync? Thanks for any help. In microsoft.public.money, Larry E. wrote: >I have Money 2004. My checking account register shows the correct balance. >But in the "Favorites" list on my home page, my checking account balance is >many thousands of dollars lower than the actual balance. How did these get >out of sync? Thanks for ...

OWA jumping mouse

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH