Multiple Values

My next problem is I need to extract only certain information from a 
worksheet as sample-

Worksheet A                                        Worksheet B
Column A                                            Column A      Column B   
       Column C  

SP001                                                SP001             PL001 
                16
                                                         SP001             
PL002                  1
                                                         SP001             
DC001                  5

Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I only want to extract only certain 
info such as PL001 / PL002 with the qty's. 

Any assistance is appreciated.
0
Utf
1/3/2010 2:34:01 PM
excel.worksheet.functions 4936 articles. 2 followers. Follow

5 Replies
811 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 38

JJ, 
The display of your example data got really messed up, to make sure we give 
you a good solution could you repost and give the example something like this:

Worksheet A
    [A]        [B]     [C]
1 PL001    SP001  DL001

Worksheet B
   [A]         [B]
1 PL001       5
2 DL001       8

But based on those layouts, we could use SUMPRODUCT() on sheet A to give 
combined quantity for each item.  In A2 use a formula like this:
=SUMPRODUCT(--('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000=A$1), ('Worsheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000))
Fill the formula across the sheet.
Actually, in this case, you could even use the simpler SUMIF() formula 
because there is only one thing to match (the item ID):
=SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$2:$A$1000,$A$1,'Worksheet B'!$B$2:$B$1000)

If Worksheet A is laid out like:
     [A]          [B]
1  PL001       formula
2  SP001
3  DL001
Then in B1 the SUMIF() formula would be
=SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000,$A1,'Worksheet B'!$B$1:$B$1000)


"JJ" wrote:

> My next problem is I need to extract only certain information from a 
> worksheet as sample-
> 
> Worksheet A                                        Worksheet B
> Column A                                            Column A      Column B   
>        Column C  
> 
> SP001                                                SP001             PL001 
>                 16
>                                                          SP001             
> PL002                  1
>                                                          SP001             
> DC001                  5
> 
> Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I only want to extract only certain 
> info such as PL001 / PL002 with the qty's. 
> 
> Any assistance is appreciated.
0
Utf
1/3/2010 3:23:01 PM
HI

Tx for the response. 

This is how is should be:-
Worksheet A
   [A]
SP001

Worksheet B
     [A]               [B]         [C]
1  SP001           PL001       16
2  SP001           PL002         1
3  SP001           DL001         5

Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I need to extract only certain info 
such as PL001/PL002 with the qty.

I will try your formula in the meantime and verify if it is working.

JJ

"JLatham" wrote:

> JJ, 
> The display of your example data got really messed up, to make sure we give 
> you a good solution could you repost and give the example something like this:
> 
> Worksheet A
>     [A]        [B]     [C]
> 1 PL001    SP001  DL001
> 
> Worksheet B
>    [A]         [B]
> 1 PL001       5
> 2 DL001       8
> 
> But based on those layouts, we could use SUMPRODUCT() on sheet A to give 
> combined quantity for each item.  In A2 use a formula like this:
> =SUMPRODUCT(--('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000=A$1), ('Worsheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000))
> Fill the formula across the sheet.
> Actually, in this case, you could even use the simpler SUMIF() formula 
> because there is only one thing to match (the item ID):
> =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$2:$A$1000,$A$1,'Worksheet B'!$B$2:$B$1000)
> 
> If Worksheet A is laid out like:
>      [A]          [B]
> 1  PL001       formula
> 2  SP001
> 3  DL001
> Then in B1 the SUMIF() formula would be
> =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000,$A1,'Worksheet B'!$B$1:$B$1000)
> 
> 
> "JJ" wrote:
> 
> > My next problem is I need to extract only certain information from a 
> > worksheet as sample-
> > 
> > Worksheet A                                        Worksheet B
> > Column A                                            Column A      Column B   
> >        Column C  
> > 
> > SP001                                                SP001             PL001 
> >                 16
> >                                                          SP001             
> > PL002                  1
> >                                                          SP001             
> > DC001                  5
> > 
> > Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I only want to extract only certain 
> > info such as PL001 / PL002 with the qty's. 
> > 
> > Any assistance is appreciated.
0
Utf
1/4/2010 8:01:02 AM
Try this in colum B of Worksheet A
=SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$B$1:$B$1000,$A1,'Worksheet B'!$C$1:$V$1000)


"JJ" wrote:

> HI
> 
> Tx for the response. 
> 
> This is how is should be:-
> Worksheet A
>    [A]
> SP001
> 
> Worksheet B
>      [A]               [B]         [C]
> 1  SP001           PL001       16
> 2  SP001           PL002         1
> 3  SP001           DL001         5
> 
> Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I need to extract only certain info 
> such as PL001/PL002 with the qty.
> 
> I will try your formula in the meantime and verify if it is working.
> 
> JJ
> 
> "JLatham" wrote:
> 
> > JJ, 
> > The display of your example data got really messed up, to make sure we give 
> > you a good solution could you repost and give the example something like this:
> > 
> > Worksheet A
> >     [A]        [B]     [C]
> > 1 PL001    SP001  DL001
> > 
> > Worksheet B
> >    [A]         [B]
> > 1 PL001       5
> > 2 DL001       8
> > 
> > But based on those layouts, we could use SUMPRODUCT() on sheet A to give 
> > combined quantity for each item.  In A2 use a formula like this:
> > =SUMPRODUCT(--('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000=A$1), ('Worsheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000))
> > Fill the formula across the sheet.
> > Actually, in this case, you could even use the simpler SUMIF() formula 
> > because there is only one thing to match (the item ID):
> > =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$2:$A$1000,$A$1,'Worksheet B'!$B$2:$B$1000)
> > 
> > If Worksheet A is laid out like:
> >      [A]          [B]
> > 1  PL001       formula
> > 2  SP001
> > 3  DL001
> > Then in B1 the SUMIF() formula would be
> > =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000,$A1,'Worksheet B'!$B$1:$B$1000)
> > 
> > 
> > "JJ" wrote:
> > 
> > > My next problem is I need to extract only certain information from a 
> > > worksheet as sample-
> > > 
> > > Worksheet A                                        Worksheet B
> > > Column A                                            Column A      Column B   
> > >        Column C  
> > > 
> > > SP001                                                SP001             PL001 
> > >                 16
> > >                                                          SP001             
> > > PL002                  1
> > >                                                          SP001             
> > > DC001                  5
> > > 
> > > Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I only want to extract only certain 
> > > info such as PL001 / PL002 with the qty's. 
> > > 
> > > Any assistance is appreciated.
0
Utf
1/4/2010 1:34:01 PM
Hi JLatham

I tried the formula but I am not getting the results I require.

Firstly I am getting 0 value.

Secondly what I require is that the the data in B PL001, PL002 with 
corresponding values in C. to be extracted not DL001.

I require only certain data from the bill of material. 

Tx Again for your assistance.

JJ



"JLatham" wrote:

> Try this in colum B of Worksheet A
> =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$B$1:$B$1000,$A1,'Worksheet B'!$C$1:$V$1000)
> 
> 
> "JJ" wrote:
> 
> > HI
> > 
> > Tx for the response. 
> > 
> > This is how is should be:-
> > Worksheet A
> >    [A]
> > SP001
> > 
> > Worksheet B
> >      [A]               [B]         [C]
> > 1  SP001           PL001       16
> > 2  SP001           PL002         1
> > 3  SP001           DL001         5
> > 
> > Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I need to extract only certain info 
> > such as PL001/PL002 with the qty.
> > 
> > I will try your formula in the meantime and verify if it is working.
> > 
> > JJ
> > 
> > "JLatham" wrote:
> > 
> > > JJ, 
> > > The display of your example data got really messed up, to make sure we give 
> > > you a good solution could you repost and give the example something like this:
> > > 
> > > Worksheet A
> > >     [A]        [B]     [C]
> > > 1 PL001    SP001  DL001
> > > 
> > > Worksheet B
> > >    [A]         [B]
> > > 1 PL001       5
> > > 2 DL001       8
> > > 
> > > But based on those layouts, we could use SUMPRODUCT() on sheet A to give 
> > > combined quantity for each item.  In A2 use a formula like this:
> > > =SUMPRODUCT(--('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000=A$1), ('Worsheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000))
> > > Fill the formula across the sheet.
> > > Actually, in this case, you could even use the simpler SUMIF() formula 
> > > because there is only one thing to match (the item ID):
> > > =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$2:$A$1000,$A$1,'Worksheet B'!$B$2:$B$1000)
> > > 
> > > If Worksheet A is laid out like:
> > >      [A]          [B]
> > > 1  PL001       formula
> > > 2  SP001
> > > 3  DL001
> > > Then in B1 the SUMIF() formula would be
> > > =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000,$A1,'Worksheet B'!$B$1:$B$1000)
> > > 
> > > 
> > > "JJ" wrote:
> > > 
> > > > My next problem is I need to extract only certain information from a 
> > > > worksheet as sample-
> > > > 
> > > > Worksheet A                                        Worksheet B
> > > > Column A                                            Column A      Column B   
> > > >        Column C  
> > > > 
> > > > SP001                                                SP001             PL001 
> > > >                 16
> > > >                                                          SP001             
> > > > PL002                  1
> > > >                                                          SP001             
> > > > DC001                  5
> > > > 
> > > > Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I only want to extract only certain 
> > > > info such as PL001 / PL002 with the qty's. 
> > > > 
> > > > Any assistance is appreciated.
0
Utf
1/5/2010 6:58:01 AM
Hi JLatham,

The formula I require has to in Worksheet A :-
[B1]

lookup DATA in Worksheet A
[A1] 
SP001

in worksheet B
[A]
SP001
SP001
SP001

Search for all Text String starting with "PL" in Worksheet B
[B]
PL001
PL002
DL001

and return with values from Worksheet B
[C]
1
16
5

as 1 and 16.

I need the values to be seperated and not summed.

Tx and waiting for your prompt response.

JJ


"JJ" wrote:

> 
> Hi JLatham
> 
> I tried the formula but I am not getting the results I require.
> 
> Firstly I am getting 0 value.
> 
> Secondly what I require is that the the data in B PL001, PL002 with 
> corresponding values in C. to be extracted not DL001.
> 
> I require only certain data from the bill of material. 
> 
> Tx Again for your assistance.
> 
> JJ
> 
> 
> 
> "JLatham" wrote:
> 
> > Try this in colum B of Worksheet A
> > =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$B$1:$B$1000,$A1,'Worksheet B'!$C$1:$V$1000)
> > 
> > 
> > "JJ" wrote:
> > 
> > > HI
> > > 
> > > Tx for the response. 
> > > 
> > > This is how is should be:-
> > > Worksheet A
> > >    [A]
> > > SP001
> > > 
> > > Worksheet B
> > >      [A]               [B]         [C]
> > > 1  SP001           PL001       16
> > > 2  SP001           PL002         1
> > > 3  SP001           DL001         5
> > > 
> > > Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I need to extract only certain info 
> > > such as PL001/PL002 with the qty.
> > > 
> > > I will try your formula in the meantime and verify if it is working.
> > > 
> > > JJ
> > > 
> > > "JLatham" wrote:
> > > 
> > > > JJ, 
> > > > The display of your example data got really messed up, to make sure we give 
> > > > you a good solution could you repost and give the example something like this:
> > > > 
> > > > Worksheet A
> > > >     [A]        [B]     [C]
> > > > 1 PL001    SP001  DL001
> > > > 
> > > > Worksheet B
> > > >    [A]         [B]
> > > > 1 PL001       5
> > > > 2 DL001       8
> > > > 
> > > > But based on those layouts, we could use SUMPRODUCT() on sheet A to give 
> > > > combined quantity for each item.  In A2 use a formula like this:
> > > > =SUMPRODUCT(--('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000=A$1), ('Worsheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000))
> > > > Fill the formula across the sheet.
> > > > Actually, in this case, you could even use the simpler SUMIF() formula 
> > > > because there is only one thing to match (the item ID):
> > > > =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$2:$A$1000,$A$1,'Worksheet B'!$B$2:$B$1000)
> > > > 
> > > > If Worksheet A is laid out like:
> > > >      [A]          [B]
> > > > 1  PL001       formula
> > > > 2  SP001
> > > > 3  DL001
> > > > Then in B1 the SUMIF() formula would be
> > > > =SUMIF('Worksheet B'!$A$1:$A$1000,$A1,'Worksheet B'!$B$1:$B$1000)
> > > > 
> > > > 
> > > > "JJ" wrote:
> > > > 
> > > > > My next problem is I need to extract only certain information from a 
> > > > > worksheet as sample-
> > > > > 
> > > > > Worksheet A                                        Worksheet B
> > > > > Column A                                            Column A      Column B   
> > > > >        Column C  
> > > > > 
> > > > > SP001                                                SP001             PL001 
> > > > >                 16
> > > > >                                                          SP001             
> > > > > PL002                  1
> > > > >                                                          SP001             
> > > > > DC001                  5
> > > > > 
> > > > > Worksheet B is my Bill of Material but I only want to extract only certain 
> > > > > info such as PL001 / PL002 with the qty's. 
> > > > > 
> > > > > Any assistance is appreciated.
0
Utf
1/5/2010 8:52:02 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Multiple name appearances
Have a list of 1000 names trying to sort by appearances >5. Not sure if Lookup or Hlookup? Pat318 wrote: > Have a list of 1000 names trying to sort by appearances >5. > Not sure if Lookup or Hlookup? If your list is in A1:A1000, put this in B1:B1000 and sort by column B: =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$1000,A1) ...

deleting multiple rows
Hello: I need to be able to delete multiple rows out of a worksheet. What I need to be able to do is have a function/macro that can identify a string of characters and then delete all the rows that have those characters. For example, if row 4, 18, and 45 all had "blue" in them (assume column is A), then I need something to go delete row, 4, 18, and 45. At the top of my worksheet I will have several, probably about 3, criteria, such as, "blue", "red", and "green" that will all need to be deleted. Now here's where I really need help. A row may ...

Getting rid of #value
How am I able to add a column of numbers when one of the numbers in the formula is itself a formula that results in #VALUE (because that number the product of zero times another number)? Thanks First, the product of zero and another number shouldn't be giving you #VALUE!. Your best bet is to fix or bypass whatever is causing the #VALUE! error. If you can't do that for some reason, array-enter (CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER or CMD-RETURN): =SUM(IF(ISERROR(A1:A20),"",A1:A20)) In article <_e6dnZvUCo7b1mHdRVn-sw@comcast.com>, "Craig" <jcstone1@comcast.net>...

How to change the string value in the registry?
How to change the "string value" in the registry from the code? As there is a functionality in my application that the user can change the "string value" with some GUI. But I m not able to change it as there is a function RegReplaceKey but its only to take the backup of old file and to replace it with new one and even i dont know how to use this functin to suit my case. RegSetValue/Ex() should do it I think. -Seetharam Look at the Registry APIs. Also, take a look at my Registry class on my MVP Tips site. joe On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 23:59:33 -0700, HItz <hitesh_im...

How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003?
Hi, How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? Many thanks, aushknotes "aushknotes" <aushknotes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:508426F2-1C8A-4AD2-A52E-B80B9798AC0C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? > Prefix @ to the name of the attribute value. XmlAttribute attrib = (XmlAttribute)dom.selectSingleNode("/path/@attributeName"); -- Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET aushknotes wrote: > How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? ...

'Counter' value of the 'Perflib' subkey
I have a program which queries the 'Counter' value of the 'Perflib' subkey in the Windows registry using RegQueryValueEx. It used to work fine but now the debug build of my program is broken on Windows 2008 Server R2. The 'Counter' value is a REG_MULTI_SZ type data and is terminated with two NULL characters. However, I found out for Windows 2008 Server R2, the value returned from RegQueryValueEx has an extra character(0xcdcd) after the two NULL characters, which ends the 'Counter' string value. And that extra character causes my program to fail ...

Does anyone know how to assign tasks to multiple individuals?
We use organizational boxes and have ocassion to send tasks out to other org boxes (6 usually). The problem is that you (apparently) lose the ability to track individually when you do this. Does anyone have any ideas, other than assigning 6 separate tasks (1 for each org box...). Thanks! ...

Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? "Need to Sync" <Need to Sync@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED27720-6208-41A4-BED3-F875E32D4FEB@microsoft.com... >I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and > calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my > computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? Google Sync should work for gmail. I have no idea what "kiwilink"...

Adding Hyperlink to multiple values within a cell
My spreadsheet contains a list of people. The cell next to each nam contains multiple numeric values for identifying a specific piece o information. I would like to be able to click on one of those number (value) and a comment window pop up with the information associate with it, or be hyperlinked to the information further down th speadsheet. I want to avoid using multiple cells for this. Is this possible? Thank -- t2tru ----------------------------------------------------------------------- t2true's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=387 View this...

retrive value from lookup screen
hi, i hv small problem i make refrence for smartlist (SL)in GP form to enable me open the SL lookup form ,and i add lookup button to open that smart list but i want the retive value from SL to be inserted in text box exist on GP form please help me ...

My recipients recieving multiple copies
I'm using Outlook 2002 with Win XP Pro. I have dial up (POP3 & SMTP) in a little town with old phone lines. My recipients (never more than 50) sometimes recieve from 2 to 10 copies of the same message. I have increased the server time-out time from 1 minute to 9 minutes ( I figured that out on my own) but I'm not yet sure if that's the solution because my ISP guy tells me that Outlook really wasn't designed to send one message to more than 3 recipients esp. Bcc (I find that remark very hard to believe). My ISP guy tells me I should get an email program designed t...

Multiple stationeries #2
Hi We have three divisions in the company and need different stationery for each of them. Outlook, as far as I can see, only supports one stationery at a time. Is there a way to create three stationeries as html files and then load them somehow, may be via vba code, using buttons on toolbar? Is there a better way? Thanks Regards If you create three .html files and store them in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery directory, they will be accessible from within the stationery chooser. -- Eric Legault (Outlook MVP, MCDBA, old school WOSA MCSD, B.A.) Try Pic...

Combo values from query based on form fields
I am setting the values for a combo box in a form(s) via a query that 'filters' the results with criteria based upon the values of other fields on the form. The combo is a field that is bound. However, this is giving all kinds of problems ranging from Access completely crashing to being asked for the parameter values of those criteria fields when closing the form. I have tried making the combo an unbound field and then setting the value of the bound field to that unbound field after update, but that still leads to the same issues. How can I do this? As example - I have a form w...

Multiple Email Accounts in Windows Live Mail
I added a yahoo.com email address within Windows Live Mail and decided against it. I removed it from the Live Mail properties but yahoo emails continue to post within Live Mail desktop. I've checked the obvious settings but can't find anything to change to make this stop. I want to totally remove yahoo.com email from Windows Live and access yahoo emails from the Internet. Do you by chance have a Hotmail account and in the account on the web site told it fetch mail from Yahoo? Hotmail website: Options, More Options,. Send and receive mail from other e-mail account...

is it possible to host multiple CRM databases on 1 SQL server?
Hi, Is it possible to host two separate (on premise) CRM server databases on one SQL server? I am trying to achieve the above scenario, but there can only be one MSCRM_config database on any one instance of the SQL server. The Implementation guide isn't too clear about what to do in this situation. - Can two CRM databases share the same MSCRM_config file? - Do I need to install another instance of SQL server for the second CRM database? Or is there another solution? Thanks Depends on your CRM installation. If you are running the Enterprise version, then you can add a new org...

remove carriage return in multiple cells
Hello, I have an excel sheet with lots of data. Unfortunately lots of cells contain carriage returns. Is there a way to remove the carriage returns in those cells (more returns in a cell possible)? Thanks, Andy > Andy Select your range, then CTRL+H. In Find What, type 0010 (number keypad) while holding down ALT. Click Replace All. HTH, Andy Try running this macro: Sub RemoveCRLF() Cells.Replace Chr(10), "" Cells.Replace Chr(13), "" End Sub Afterward you may want to turn off Wrap Text (under Format, Cells, Alignment) for the affected cells. -- Jim...

Add values in a column according to value in another column
How can I add the values in a column according to values in another column? If there is any value in a row in column B, I want to include the value of the corresponding row in column A. I'm flexible as to whether this is ANY value (i.e. not empty) or greater than zero. Hi Paul Maybe something like this =IF(B1="","",IF(B1>0,B1+A1)) Regards Cimjet "Paul Kaye" <paulmjkaye@gmail.com> wrote in message news:05befaf3-9ba8-48c8-aebb-654f0269d1dc@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > How can I add the values in a column according to values in another > colu...

lookup value based on multiple criteria
Banging my head on this one... can anyone help?? I've got several thousand rows of data in three columns, structured similar to example below. Each set of ID numbers represents a separate contact entry (person) in an address book. FIELDNAME could include one or more of about 200 fields, and VALUE may be blank. ID FIELDNAME VALUE 1 FirstName Bob 1 LastName Smith 1 Company Tech Smith, Inc. 2 LastName Johnson 2 Company <blank> 2 FirstName Jim I've got a second sheet set up with all of the 200 possible FIEL...

collating multiple page catalog
I recently got a HP business inkjet 1100d-previously had HP 932. Multiple page catalog in Pub 2002. Was able to print multiple copies & collate with 932. Now Pub will not collate. Word will collate. I tried the old 932 with the catalog after installing the 1100 & it will no longer collate. HP says it probably is a software problem since it works with Word. HELP & thanks ...

Multiple CRM Servers with Multiple Exchange Servers
I've read several places that you can't have multiple CRM servers in a single domain work properly b/c the Exchange Router will only work with one Exchange server. What if you have multiple Exchange servers? Can you use say CRM Server 1 with Exchange Server 1 and CRM Server 2 with Exchange Server 2? yes this should work as each exchange server will also have a microsoft crm exchange connector on it which will only communicate with one crm web server "TG" <TG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E82D2C8B-CA11-4B66-BF28-083CF98E49A2@microsoft.com......

Deleting multiple rows through a formula
So does anyone know a formula that will allow me to delete multiple rows of re-occuring data in a spreadsheet. For example, I have a spreadsheet of 10,000 lines, with multiple mobile numbers on it. I need to only have one of each mobile number and delete the remaining rows where the mobile has been repeated? Mike you may be able to use the advance filter where can select unique records only. select data filter advanced filter select copy to another location then in list range box enter range to filter in the copy to box enter a free column select unique records only then ok then just ...

Module for searching multiple .doc files on multiple terms?
Hello All, Info on system setup: So I have an Access 2003 DB that is being used for career opportunities. This database sits behind my website where people can go to submit applications and upload their resumes in word.doc format. Every time a resume is upload it is place on a network drive that has a folder named "Resumes". This folder contains about 8500 files. My question... Is there any sort of method that can be used to do a search on all of these word.doc's using multiple criteria? I know that you can do a simple search using Windows that would be "on...

Maintain multiple modified version for a report
My customer's client maintains several companies. Each company requires a different format of PO report. GP only has 2 format for PO's blank and other. They would like to have the capability to maintain several modified version on the PO blank or other form so that they do not have to change report dictionaries everytime a user will print a PO for a different company. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If yo...

Setup multiple domains
My boss owns multiple companies and each has a registerd domain name. Can a single SBS2003 exchange sever host all of the domains and allow traffic to all the different domains via pop? Point me in the right direction please. Thanks On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:27:04 -0800, "Jamie" <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My boss owns multiple companies and each has a registerd domain name. Can a >single SBS2003 exchange sever host all of the domains and allow traffic to >all the different domains via pop? > >Point me in the right direction please. > &g...

add public folder calendar to multiple user accounts favorite calendar list. 06-22-10
hey all, i need to add a public folder calendar to multiple user accounts "favorites" calendar list (shows as other calendars) in outlook 2007. i know, from outlook, you can right click and add to favorite to add it to an individual user's "other calendars" but i need to do this for a group of people. is there any way in exchange, gpo, or something to do this automatically based on group membership, etc.? thanks in advance. shrpshtr ...