Missing values from a pivot table field

I am creating a pivot table from an access database containing 896426
records.  The issue I am running into is that on one of the fields the pivot
table is only pulling in one of two values, but the access table does contain
the second value.  When I click on the arrow associated with that field it
does not contain the second value either.  Is there somewhere else in the
settings this value could have been lost?

Perhaps try
Drag the field off the table
Refresh the table
Drag the field back on.

With pivot tables you need to let us know which XL version you have. pivot
tables changed in XL2002 and 2007 is a bit different also.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Kelli" wrote:

> I am creating a pivot table from an access database containing 896426
> records.  The issue I am running into is that on one of the fields the pivot
> table is only pulling in one of two values, but the access table does contain
> the second value.  When I click on the arrow associated with that field it
> does not contain the second value either.  Is there somewhere else in the
> settings this value could have been lost?

PA Misc. Log Tables

visual basic

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Getting the BCC field by default.

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

item class table

Value is BLANK

basic pivot table group
I have looked at some basic Pivot Table tutorials, but I have a very basic question not answered by their examples. . . . I have data in a spreadsheet formatted like this, each row representing an event: Timestamp Process Message ID 11:23:45:123 processA message123 11:23:45:124 processB message123 11:23:45:136 processC message123 11:23:46:123 processA message456 11:23:47:123 processB message456 11:23:47:678 processC message456 Can a pivot table help me reformat the data like below? ...

Sum items in a lookup table.
I work for a bus company that has 240 different routes. I also have a table in Excel that lists monthly ridership for each route. I use it as a lookup table to get data for another report. The problem? There are 6 of the 240 routes that are served by more than one garage so they appear twice in the lookup table and I would like to get the sum of the ridership for that particular route from the table. Is this possible and if so how do I do it? I gather you're using a lookup function now to find the ridership from a given route. VLOOKUP will return (0 or) 1 value. If you use SU...

y value vs x
In an xy scatter plot one can choose the type of line connecting the data points (smooth, straight, etc.). Once this is done, Is there a simple way of determining the y value of graph for a specific x value without doing successive approximations with 0 shifts. I'd rather not purchase a graphing program just for this simple task. You could find an equation that fits the data (see trendline) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ralph" <ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:284B39DE-20C6-40CB-AB60-39B...

Combo Box initial values question
Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. thanks tp Hi Teepee, Try something like: Me.ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 --- Regards, Norman "teepee" <teepee@noemail.com> wrote in message news:4645ed29$1@newsgate.x-privat.org... > Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? > Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. > > thanks > > tp > > thanks for trying. says 'invalid use of me keyword.&...

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

CRM Error

interchangine catergory and values axis
How do I flip the catergory and value axis around so that the X axis becomes the catergory axis and the Y axis is the value axis? thanks 100gree Hi see: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#SwitchXY -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "100green" <100green@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:95A7DE25-4535-4A48-8E6F-5D07F6DDE90F@microsoft.com... > How do I flip the catergory and value axis around so that the X axis > becomes > the catergory axis and the Y axis is the value axis? > thanks > 100gree Or http://peltiertec...