Insert a new Worksheet AFTER the existing (Active) sheet

I want to insert (or add) a new Worksheet to my existing Workbook, but I want
it to appear AFTER my existing (Active) Worksheet.  The default places it
BEFORE my current sheet.  This places Sheet2 before Sheet 1.  I'd like the
new sheet (Sheet2) to be added AFTER Sheet1.  Is this possible?

This should give you a few ideas:

Ryan---

"Ronnie" wrote:

> I want to insert (or add) a new Worksheet to my existing Workbook, but I want
> it to appear AFTER my existing (Active) Worksheet.  The default places it
> BEFORE my current sheet.  This places Sheet2 before Sheet 1.  I'd like the
> new sheet (Sheet2) to be added AFTER Sheet1.  Is this possible?

worksheet password #2
Hey guys, After a year of not using this file, I suddenly have urgent need to open it. Problem: I do not have the password any longer. I tried everyone that I have in my list, but to no avail. Please help! I may miss a deadline at work because of this. Thanks in advance, Vincent Worksheet password or open the workbook password??? If it's the worksheet, you can find a macro that'll help at J.E. McGimpsey's site: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html If it's the File|open password, there are commercial password breakers available: http://www.lostpassword.com/ (I...

Copying cells from another worksheet
Hi i have a worksheet that has part no, desciption and cost in then on the other worksheet i have a list of items with part no, description, and cost on workshhet one if i select the description i want it to fill the other cells with the part number and cost . i have created a avaidation that gives me a list box with the equipment in but how do i link it to the cells. Thanks Mark Hi At first, be sure that the key column (description) is leftmost in item list, i.e. when you want part no to appear automatically when you select description, then redesign items list, p.e. Discription, PartN...

Travel sheet in Excel 2003
I work with the State, and we have to report mileage using an Excel 2003 template - provided, of course, by 'The State' . The format is starting destination - end point - purpose - mileage (end of row). Next row is last end point - new destination - purpose - mileage (end) etc. Here's what I am searching for. Is there an easy keyboard (or other) shortcut to fill in 'last destination' on the new row? The closest I can find is control + ' but this just fills in the what is in the cell above. I need a trick to fill in the information from the cell in the abo...

Format docs from existing Files
Is there an easy way to use an existing document file to format a current file? I have some plain text files that I would like to match an existing document file. TIA Jim You can use the Organizer to copy styles from one document to another. To get to the Organizer, press Alt+F8 to open the Macros dialog and click the Organizer button. Once the styles have been copied to the plain text document, you need to apply the styles to the appropriate parts of the text. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; pl...

Inserting notes
Can someone tell me how to make bulk insert of notes related to accounts in database? Thanks, M You can use the Data Migration Framework facility within the CRM product or get a third party software like Scribe. Scribe works like a middleware and will allow you to connect it to sources like your website for a steady stream of information flowing through your organization. But is it possible to use Data Migration Framework to insert notes? I read DMF is intended only for initial data to migrate. If I run DMF on existing data, will it corrupt any of the existing data? Thanks, M "m...

Error in CRM 3.0 trying to access My Work | Activities area
We are having a bit of trouble with one of our user accounts accessing “Workplace | My Work | Activities”. It actually they are getting the "Error: An error has occurred. For more information ..." on this page. Every other page is fine and all other users are good. Only this one user when they try to access their activities. Permissions are not the problem as the user has exactly the same as everyone else. So what else could it be? Any suggestions would be great. I have CRM 3.0 installed on Windows 2003 Enterprise with SQL 2005 Enterprise. Thats it thats all. Thanks. ...

add personal template to the insert worksheet dialog box
In Excel when you right click on the sheet tab and select 'Insert' the Insert dialog box opens. Clicking the second tab 'SpreadSheet Solutions' offers multiple templates to insert as a new tab. How do I add my own template to this list so that when I follow the steps I am inserting a template I created. Create the template then store it in this folder. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033 which is the Spreadsheet Solutions folder. Or in General Folder C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates Gord Dibben MS Exc...

Is there a way to make Excel 2000 open a new worksheet in a new w.
Is there a way to make Excel open a new worksheet in a new window Hi 'Tools - options - View' and check 'Windows ins taskbar' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gdub wrote: > Is there a way to make Excel open a new worksheet in a new window ...

transfer email messages to new pc
Does anyone know how to transfer email messages from Outlook Express 6 from an old pc to a new pc? "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135f01c4265d$6009de50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to transfer email messages from > Outlook Express 6 from an old pc to a new pc? Backup and Restore OE http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE q...

How do i activate the Macro recorder toolbar
While recording a macro, I accidently closed the macro recorder toolbar .. Now whenever I record a macro, the recording toolbar does not appear. there fore I have to use the menu option to stop recording the macro. Also I cannot use relative and absolute reference. Can you please let me know how I can activate my macro recorder toolbar to appear the moment start recording my macro. Thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Tools>Customize>Toolbars. Select "Stop Recording" toolbar and "Reset". Put a check in the checkbox. Stop Recording Toolb...

new features of 1.3 Refresh CD
hi.... i received an update cd, it contains the 1.3 REFRESH, and its says that the major update its the SQL-2005 compatibility.... is thre a list of bugs-fixed or complete list of updates? Aldo customer source has a more comprehensive list. "Aldo" <Aldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8DDAD6A-B299-4162-81E3-46A18CE1E574@microsoft.com... > hi.... i received an update cd, it contains the 1.3 REFRESH, and its says > that the major update its the SQL-2005 compatibility.... is thre a list of > bugs-fixed or complete list of updates? > > Aldo ...

Forward old domain email to new domain email
Hello to All- Our company has just purchased another company who has an exchange server, we are going to move them to our company. Ex: Current Co: abc.com Bought Co: def.com I want to have all the email going to def.com to now be received on their new abc.com for lets say 3 months, which at that time I will shut down the def.com email. Basically we are merging. Not sure where to start to get this done. Oh yeah we will be using just one Exchange Server, the one for abc.com Thanks for the help! Jeremy Change the mx records for def.com so they point to the same mx records for a...

Excel: Copy to a new tab but keep formula references from old shee
I have a roughly 25 rows of formulas that i need to copy to a new tab that reference numbers within the same worksheet. How do i get these newly copied formulas within the new tab to still reference all of the information in the original tab? On Apr 24, 5:10=A0pm, Cheese man <Cheese m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a roughly 25 rows of formulas that i need to copy to a new tab tha= t > reference numbers within the same worksheet. > > How do i get =A0these newly copied formulas within the new tab to still > reference all of the information in...

unprotect sheet greyed out
I have been using a worksheet for awhile that I have to unprotect everytime I want to update. TOday the unprotect sheet option is greyed out and I get a message saying the worksheet is protected. Any ideas Office 2000 Thanks!! Is the workbook shared? If it is, turn off sharing (Tools>Share Workbook) Then unprotect the worksheet Yadira wrote: > I have been using a worksheet for awhile that I have to > unprotect everytime I want to update. > TOday the unprotect sheet option is greyed out and I get a > message saying the worksheet is protected. > Any ideas Office 2000...

Insert a custom function in a cell by runnig a sub or through a macro.
I have a function named mysub and with parameters that has to be supplied to the function. I want that when the cell where the function is to be inserted, the user can type the arguments of the function sub after they have run the sub. Lets say, that after the sub is run, they get =mysub(..) with the cursor in between the parenthesis and so that they can move with typing of the arguments/parameter of the function. So, in summary, the advantage is that, the user should not type =mysub through the keyboard or they donot even need to remember that provied that there are large numbe...

Saving selected Worksheets
Is there a way I can protect some worksheets from being saved and some with the regular saving option, in the same workbook? When saving workbooks, all worksheets are saved. A workbook is a file. You cannot save part of a file unless you split into two or more pieces and make new files. You could copy the sheetsyou wish to save to a new worksheet and save as a new workbook leaving the original workbook unsaved. Gord Dibben Excel MVP XL2002 On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:29:29 GMT, "exce-lent" <acb@cox.net> wrote: >Is there a way I can protect some worksheets from being sav...

Comparing Two Worksheets for changes
Here is the problem: I have two people on a committee that work at two different companies. They each need to work on a list of attendees for a future technology conference. Some information will be changed for the various attendees and some new attendees will be added. With "Mary" and "Betty" each working on her list it becomes difficult to maintain an updated and current list with all the attendee information. If they were on the same network, they both could access the original file and all changes would be to the original. Howver, they are not on the same network...

xml transforms to rearrange worksheet data?
xl2010 Anyone here familiar with using xml transforms to massage xl data? I have an inherited spreadsheet I'd like to use a pivot table on, but it is not organized as a list, or table. Seems like I've read that xml transforms can be used to manipulate how data is presented; I'm wondering if I can use a transform to create a new worksheet with the data re-arranged into proper rows and columns. I've no idea even where to start looking for information --- anyone have some links or pointers for me? TIA! -- Clif McIrvin (clare reads his mail with moe, nomail feeds the bit...

Case format for getting cell value from a worksheet.
Good Afternoon, I need to create a series of Case conditions based on the value of a cell on a certain worksheet in my open workbook..For the life of me I cannot get the syntax right and I'd appreciate any help i could get. My condition is on a worksheet named "Lookup_Values" Cell "M3" is a value used as a case condition. what I want to do is retrive that value and use it to compare against each case like below. RPT_Date = ("Lookup_Values!M3") Select Case True Case RPT_Date = "January" Perform my actrions Exit Sub ...

The file may not exist, you may not have permission to open it...
We have a group of users who have decided to save e-mail messages that are client-specific on a network share. Not our preferred method for them doing things, but they have. If they go to the network share and double click on the message, it opens without issue. If they close the message and try to reopen it they get the following error: Can't open file: <file path>. The file may not exist, you may not have permission to open it, or it may be open in another program." This error happens on EVERY message. If they close Outlook and reopen it, they can then op...

Extender-Create a new data entry window
Is it possible to create a new extender form or window (not sure of the terminology) to enter data into Dynamics? Specifically the Sales Forecast Window in Manufacturing is terrible for entering data, everytime you move to the right, it the scrolling window jumps back to the top and you have to find the item again. Anyway, I would like a new window to enter a sales forecast, is this possible? thanks -- Doug Unfortunately Extender data is stored in Extender tables and cannot be stored in the Sales Forecast tables. I agree with you that the data entry screen is horrible. I am tal...

Crm 3, Active Directory and NT4
Hi, I have an installation of mscrm 3 running in active directory using sql 2005. The users are for the moment running on an NT4 domain. When they access the crm server they are prompted for their active directory login. This is entered by the user and crm wil loads and work correctly. When they try and access any of the reports it displays a big cross with access denied. If the users logs on to http://mysqlserver/reports they can not see any reports. The user is a member of the reportgroup. Crm3 is running on a seperate server to the sql server. Any ideas how to fix it? Chris Hughes ...

Combining two worksheets with same case identifiers
Hello, I am trying to merge two workbooks containing data from an experiment. The first three columns have identical data in both workbooks, and include a participant number, value for Variable1,and value for Variable2. Each participant takes up about 12 rows of the worksheet, this includes all possible combinations of Variable1 and Variable2. The last three columns represent judge ratings. Half of these ratings are entered in Worksheet I, and half of them in Worksheet II. Some rows in Worksheet I contain missing data which is contained in Worksheet II. How do I go about combining these...

tabbed view like excel sheet
how create views like excel sheet in is botton like tabed view This was in MSJ few years ago: http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0599/c/c0599.aspx --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com > how create views like excel sheet in is botton like tabed view http://www.codeproject.com/tabctrl/foldertabcontrol.asp Lynn ...

How can I justify text my existing paragraph?
When I copy and paste a paragraph into an existing document that is already in justify text, the copied and pasted paragraph doesn't accept a justify text, it's still in left text. How do I correct this in order to change the paragraph into justiy text. I'm typing in Word with Windows 2007 version and I want the copied and pasted paragraph in justify text. Depending on the source, what you are pasting may not be a single paragraph, but a sequence of one-line paragraphs, each of which is followed by a paragraph mark (�). Display paragraph marks as well as other non...