in excel how can we put formula to convert numericalfigureto word

for example :

in excel i have mention 25000.00 in numerical amount , i want to know how
can i convert in next colum , about word ?/;
How can i put formula to make the numerical in to words like 25000 in
numerical to twenty five thousands in word.

There is no direct functions to convert this. For a VBA solution check out
the below links

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"excel" wrote:

> for example :
>
> in excel i have mention 25000.00 in numerical amount , i want to know how
> can i convert in next colum , about word ?/;
> How can i put formula to make the numerical in to words like 25000 in
> numerical to twenty five thousands in word.
Hi,
look here

"excel" wrote:

> for example :
>
> in excel i have mention 25000.00 in numerical amount , i want to know how
> can i convert in next colum , about word ?/;
> How can i put formula to make the numerical in to words like 25000 in
> numerical to twenty five thousands in word.

Excel to PDF
When converting Excel workbook to Acrobat some sheets are dropped without giving any error messages. How can I fix this ? I am using windows 95, Office 97 and Adobe Acrobat 4. ...

Excel 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

can't customize toolbar

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

formula based on format

Convert date
How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/jdates.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gary wrote: > How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a > Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > > For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:24:57 -0700, "gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a >Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > >For exa...

Can anyone help ?

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

Excel DNS query