Icon sets - conditional formatting - in Excel 2003

How do I get Excel 2003 to do this?

I want to be able to add increase and decrease arrow icons to a column of
numbers .

Thx

Upgrade to Excel 2007 or see these products;
http://www.ozgrid.com/excel-add-ins/mini-charts-excel.htm
http://www.ozgrid.com/excel-add-ins/spark-maker.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

"Lou" <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get Excel 2003 to do this?
>
> I want to be able to add increase and decrease arrow icons to a column of
> numbers .
>
> Thx

0
ozgrid