hyperlink not working in excel 2007, if worksheet is hide or hidden

I am facing this issue, need someone to share how to get the hyperlink
working on excel 2007 if i hide or hidden the worksheet.
0
skyexcel

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
    With Sheets("Sheet1")
        .Visible = True
        .Select
    End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:48:21 -0800 (PST), skyexcel <angela.chin88@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I am facing this issue, need someone to share how to get the hyperlink
>working on excel 2007 if i hide or hidden the worksheet.

0
Gord
12/2/2009 7:22:17 PM
Unhide the sheet, do your operation, and then make it hidden again:

Sub HideSheets()
 'Set worksheet to Very Hidden so that it can only be unhidden by a macro
Worksheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlSheetVisible
'...do your stuff here.......
Worksheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
End Sub

HTH,
Ryan--

--
Ryan---

On Dec 3, 3:22=A0am, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote:
> Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
> =A0 =A0 With Sheets("Sheet1")
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 .Visible =3D True
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 .Select
> =A0 =A0 End With
> End Sub
>
> Gord Dibben =A0MS Excel MVP
>
> On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:48:21 -0800 (PST), skyexcel <angela.chi...@gmail.co=
m>
> wrote:
>

> >I am facing this issue, need someone to share how to get the hyperlink
> >working on excel 2007 if i hide or hidden the worksheet.- Hide quoted te=
xt -

I am not very good at visual basics, what do I have to do next next
after programming code on the visual basics code?
can give instructions! thanks a lot!
0
skyexcel

Excel not Access

How to export Notes to Excel
Hi all, I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? Thanks -- phumulaniluyandacollinlembede Navigate to Advanced Find and select 'Notes', then export as necessary/appropriate.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Phumulani" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i > do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? > > Thanks > -- > phumulaniluyandacollinlembede ...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

Excel 2007

Grammar check not working

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

hyperlinking email addresses

Excel Problem

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

Excel DNS query

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

Exchange 2007 across account search