How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with i.

 How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with its own page
number

You might want to try this. I used the preview feature. You can use print.

There are may be techniques to setup one print call with new page numbers.
Option Explicit

Public Sub Printsheet()
    Dim Counter As Integer
    For Counter = 1 To 5
        Call PrintSetup(Counter)
        ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview
    Next Counter
End Sub

Sub PrintSetup(PageNumber As Integer)
    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
        .PrintTitleRows = ""
        .PrintTitleColumns = ""
    End With
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
        .LeftFooter = PageNumber
    End With
End Sub

--
Malik

"oshrat" wrote:

>  How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with its own page
> number
You can try out the below macro. If you are new to macros..

--Set the Security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security).
--From workbook launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
--From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below code.
--Get back to Workbook.
--Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected macro()>

Sub PrintMultiplewithFooterChange()
Dim intTemp As Integer
For intTemp = 1 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "Page " & intTemp & " of 50"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

--
Jacob

"oshrat" wrote:

>  How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with its own page
> number
See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#same

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"oshrat" <oshrat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69419F97-4DFE-4FD4-B346-6D914EE67994@microsoft.com...
> How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with its own page
> number
0
Ron

XML that one of its elements has line break.
Hello, I am using access as my database, One of my columns is memo field, so it has sevral line at its context. Can I convert line break to something readable in XML ? Is there any function for that ? Thanks :) Same thing. Any character, be it ascii or unicode has it's place or number. If Access bitches, it is Access and not Calculus. "Mr. x" <a@b.com> wrote in message news:uaYLyYxeDHA.4024@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > I am using access as my database, > One of my columns is memo field, so it has sevral line at its context. > Can I convert line b...

chart area line missing in one pace (with picture)
http://immunizecaadults.org/images/trig.jpg Can anyone tell me why there's a piece of line in the chart area border missing? I checked, and there is no object floating over it. Thanks. If you change the size of the chart area, does the missing postion stay the same? if you change the backgrond color of the chart, what do you see? If you move the chart area in the chart doc, what do you see? If you regenerate the chart what do you get? In other words, I don't know what causes it. "Dave R." wrote: > http://immunizecaadults.org/images/trig.jpg > > Can anyone...

pics printing in wrong place
Does anyone know why my pictures print in the wrong place? I have several pics from the same source in my publication, however, some of them print correctly and others don't. I've noticed that the ones printing incorrectly are all going to the upper left hand corner of the page. I'm very new at using Publisher and suspect that my problem may be my print driver,in which case, i'm clueless as to how to fix it. I'm using publisher 2002 and a KYOCERA-MITA 4030 printer. Hi terracotta (terracotta@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone kno...

Public Folder Calendar printing
Hello, I'm running Outlook 2003 in an MS Exchange 5.5 environment. One of my users posed the question of why they cannot print the daily view of a Public Folder calendar. The weekly view prints just fine but whenever, they (or even me, and I'm the owner) try to print a daily view, they get the following error message: "This folder cannot be opened because there is a configuration problem on the server. Contact your Microsoft Exchange Server administrator for assistance." I haven't been able to find anything in Outlook help, Technet or Slipstick. Anyone have any clue...

Combining multiple Stacked Charts
I have 3 scenarios with info on Asset A and Asset B for 10 years. I can create stack charts for each scenario independently, but can not figure out how to combine all 3 onto 1 chart across multiple years. x axis is year and each year should have 3 stacked lines Y Axis should be total value of both Assets Any help appreciated Does this help? http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/19/clustered-stacked-column-charts/ - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "JANeyer" <...

Multiple Condition Formatting
Hi, Can anyone help me on this: =IF(AND(F65<>0,G59="SELECT CUSTOMER"),APPLY FORMATTING, DON'T APPLY FORMATTING) I have been exploring the Conditional Formatting in 2007 and I may be wrong but I don't see a way to set a condition whereby two(2) logical conditions must be met for it to apply the formatting. Any ideas?? http://excel.tips.net/Pages/T002980_Conditional_Formats_that_Distinguish_Blanks_and_Zeroes.html This could easily be applied to other conditions. Mike "Gerard Sanchez" wrote: > Hi, > > Can anyone help me on this: > ...

multiple colors on format of plot area
How can I change the format of the plot area to multiple colors. for example I would like to have a Bar Chart with the background plot area starting @ blue , then Green, then Red. Then have the temperature bars plot over this area. thanks You can do so by bringing a stacked column chart into the mix. Please see Jon's example below: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColoredQuadrantBackground.html -- John Mansfield http://cellmatrix.net "BillO" wrote: > How can I change the format of the plot area to multiple colors. > > for example I would like to have a ...

can't print black
I have installed a lexmark 6570 fax wireless. It would not print any doc's in black ink prints beautiful color pictures. I uninstalled and reinstalled did not help. I figured is was the printer. Installed an HP F4280 all in one, same problem. can someone get me some advice!!! -- twilltwo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ twilltwo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/180192.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1297957.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

combine multiple excel file in to one excel file and multiple worksheet
I am wanting to use the following code to combine worksheets from multiple files. However I would like to be able to select folder which contains files in a more automated way that having to change the code every time, and also copy all worksheets with links and formulas removed. Any help on this is greatly appreciated as I have limited code knowledge. Sub Copy_them() > Dim TargetWkbk As Workbook > Dim mrgWkbk As Workbook > Dim i As Long > Dim Wks As Worksheet > Dim fName As String > Application.ScreenUpdating = False > Set TargetWkbk ...

multiple text edit
Hi all, I'm a beginner when it comes to Visio. I’m using Visio 2007 and I’m wondering if the following is possible. What I want to be able to do is to change the text in a number of textboxes by just editing one of them - that is, when I change the text in one textbox, the three other textboxes will display what I’ve just written automatically. Can this be done? Thanks in advance. the answer is "kinda". You can coordinate text between shapes so that changing a specific shape will be mirrored to others. It's a one to many, you don't get the option of changing anyo...

Round to a Multiple
In an Access Report how do i round to the nearest multiple? ex. 45263 Round to 45260 45266 Round to 45270 Thanks, On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:40:14 -0600, "mh" <hes_mhjr@bellsouth.net> wrote: >In an Access Report how do i round to the nearest multiple? > >ex. 45263 Round to 45260 > 45266 Round to 45270 > >Thanks, Multiple of 10? 10*Round([field]/10,0) John W. Vinson [MVP] There's a bunch of rounding info here: http://allenbrowne.com/round.html#RoundNegativePlaces -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western A...

Printing from Arranged View
Is it possible to print two workbooks, that are in a Horizontal Arranged View, at the same time and one one page? For example, workbook A (sheet1) and workbook B (sheet 1) are arranged together in a horizontal view and I like to print the contents of this view on one page. I tried the arranged feature and the compare side by side feature but did not avail. Neo, Excel prints one sheet at a time, on as many pages as it takes. It won't combine sheets. The view settings have no effect on printing. To get stuff from two sheets to print on one page, you'd have to link the d...

Options -> Security -> Zone -> Internet printing
Hi, I have a user whose Outlook 2003 settings are as follows: Options -> Security -> Zone -> Internet Any time they receive any email with graphics etc they are unable to print that email. I tried to do the same on my PC, and am also not able to print (with those settings) How do we get this to be printed? Thanks Does it work in Restricted sites zone? That's the default setting. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:...

How do I send a various page email?
Hi. I have created a catalog in publisher which has 4 pages. How do i e-mail this all at the one time? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf: www.primopdf.com Or if you want an excellent modestly priced pdf creating program, give PDF-XChange a try. They also have a great pdf Tools program. http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver USA "ALVEZ" <ALVEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE612FFB-BCEB-41A3-9898-D9DC55349ADF@microsoft.com... > Hi. I have created a catalog in pu...

Print button on Report form
Hi all :-) =20 Access 2007 Pro Plus, Vista Ultimate SP2 I am preparing a small app for a friend who is handicapped, and am = trying to make things as simple as possible for them to use. I am trying = to limit the number of functions and clicks necessary to accomplish = tasks as much as possible, and would like to try an idea. I want to add a small button on the report form that will print the = report when clicked. I have done this on display forms to print as a = report, but, not on a report form. In trying to add such a button to the = report form in 2007 I am not being offered...

Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list
I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email account. One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent to her work email and to her personal email. I have attempted to add both email addresses to the group, and initially it does. After syncing, however, the personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the primary email listed in the contact. Is there a way to include both email addresses without creating a separate contact for just the personal email? I am running Outlook 2010 beta. My email is through Hotmai...

select query of parent and child in one row
I have a parent table and a child table one parent has between 1 and 6 children in the child table I wont a query to have the parent and the child in one "row" how do I create that? thanks for helping me Your table structure is not correct for a relational database but this will get you there. This has three but you get the idea and expand on it. Place the table in the design grid as many times as you have field to combine. SELECT MultipleFieldData.x, MultipleFieldData.a & IIf(MultipleFieldData_1.b Is Null,Null," " & MultipleFieldData_1.b) & IIf(MultipleF...

Setting up multiple accounts

Error created when try to Print Preview or Print
When try to print or print preview system is generating an error: "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns." Used excel for years ever seen this error before. Using Excel 2007 on Vista, we just upgraded to SP2 for both systems. After testing a few times, I notice that system is generating a Name Range with no referencing cell range, the name range is called Print_Titles. If I delete the name range it removes the error message and able to use print preview and able to print. Notice it is occurring more ofter when client is copying a worksheet to ...

Howto not print a background color
In my wrksht a cell range is highlighted as an indicator to various users, the highlight is a background autofill color. I would like to print with out this background color subject in the printed version. Thanks---Jeff ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Jeff File>Page Setup>Sheet Checkmark "Black and White". Gord Dibben XL2002 On Wed, 3 ...

Time out OWA
i have a problem with owa, when i connect it does not happen but of 2 minutes and it gives to Time out me, "expired conecction", i have nt 4.0 and exchange server 5.5 sp4, i check options and everything is normal salu2 Ruben R. "Ruben Rozas" <pipen@uplink.cl> wrote in news:003c01c3c59a$13b80b90 $a601280a@phx.gbl: > i have a problem with owa, when i connect it does not > happen but of 2 minutes and it gives to Time out > me, "expired conecction", i have nt 4.0 and exchange > server 5.5 sp4, Has it ever worked correctly? Is the OWA serve...

Percentage formula in Excel spreadsheet
Hi, In my spreadsheet cell E14 adds up E2 - E14 and cell C14 adds up C2 - C14. In G14 I have put a formula to show the difference between E14 and C14 as a Percentage ( formula for G14 is =SUM(E14-C14)/ABS(E14) ). When the Formula for G14 looks at E14 and C14 all it sees is a SUM formula to add up the column. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. Many thanks for looking. Rick Not sure I understand the problem; tell us what answer or error you ar getting. Also, don't you mean you are summing C2:C*13* in C14 and E2:E*13* i E14? Oh, and you can get rid of the Sum - this ...

convert time into decimal #2
=IF(E44="","X",E40-E44) the formula above where E40 is the time now, and E44 is the time of 2 hours ago. I want to return 2 instead of 2:00 PM. How do I do this? I do this but it does not work (E40-E44)*24. ...

Can I print one page landscape and the next page portrait on same.
I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and page 3 to print out as landscape. I'd record a macro when I printed page 1 as landscape, then page 2 as portrait and then page 3 as landscape. So I could just rerun that macro when I needed it. lisajillian wrote: > > I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how > to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and > page 3 to print out as landscape. -- Dave Pet...

How do I add up a column of figures? on excell spreadsheet
I am doing my accounts in an excell spreadshee and want to add the coloumn of figures where my income is. How do I do it. Normally I would go to formula and just say add, but it does not work the smae on my home computer. Thank you. Dxx Dorothy, use sum, something like =SUM(A1:A100) -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Dorothy" <Dorothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BA003FD-0A58-48B...