How can I set a "page end" point on a large worksheet?

I am a fairly new user to Excel.  I have created a worksheet with over 200
lines of data.  When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down at
the end, if you know what I mean.
Is there a way to set the end of my page at the actual end of my data?

Thanks.

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site to see a way to reset this last used cell:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--

Dave Peterson
0

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> Visit Debra Dalgleish's site to see a way to reset this last used cell:
> http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused
>
> kpetefaith wrote:
>
> > I am a fairly new user to Excel.  I have created a worksheet with over 200
> > lines of data.  When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down at
> > the end, if you know what I mean.
> > Is there a way to set the end of my page at the actual end of my data?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson
> .

Yep.

Did you remember to save the workbook.  There's a note on that page that some
versions require saving (and closing/reopening???).

On 05/14/2010 14:43, Nadine wrote:
> Dave,
> Have you tested this?  I did this and it didn't remove the extra rows.
> Could be user error but I wanted to check anyway.
>
> "Dave Peterson" wrote:
>
>> Visit Debra Dalgleish's site to see a way to reset this last used cell:
>> http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused
>>
>> kpetefaith wrote:
>>
>>> I am a fairly new user to Excel.  I have created a worksheet with over 200
>>> lines of data.  When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down at
>>> the end, if you know what I mean.
>>> Is there a way to set the end of my page at the actual end of my data?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Dave Peterson
>> .

0
Dave

How can I set a "page end" point on a large worksheet?
I am a fairly new user to Excel. I have created a worksheet with over 200 lines of data. When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down at the end, if you know what I mean. Is there a way to set the end of my page at the actual end of my data? Thanks. Visit Debra Dalgleish's site to see a way to reset this last used cell: http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused kpetefaith wrote: > I am a fairly new user to Excel. I have created a worksheet with over 200 > lines of data. When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down...

Home Page Ending Balance?
For some reason, my checking account balance shown on "My Money Home Page" (MS 2004) no longer agrees with the balance shown in the register. It's off by a few dollars. There are no future transactions - all balances are current. I've tried changing the opening balance, but that simply changes the register amount. The register balance and home page balance still don't agree. Any ideas? Thanks! Make a backup and try repairing the file. file: repair money file: quick file repair. -- "Dave M." <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...