Filter by multiple colors

In Excel 2007, I am trying to filter by two different colors.  I can see how
I can filter by just one color - can I filter by two colors?

Thanks for your help,
--
Michelle

Multiple user names at one bank or brokerage
I have 3 accounts at one bank. I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS Money 2007. One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are not. I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts. ...

Using formulas to filter
Is there a way to filter a list by formulas the same way the Data->Filter option works? I'd like to take the matrix: Col A Col B Col C Col D Col E ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== Smith 30 $104.2 Yes 52 Jones 31 $155.3 No 51 Jones 31 $422.2 Yes 49 Freer 31 $424.3 Yes 42 Waylan 30 $322.5 No 50 Smith 31 $288.3 Yes 49 etc. And, using a formula, filter on Col B = 31 to produce: Col AA Col AB ...

Multiple Domain e-mail addresses
We are running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise addition and I am having a bit of a "brain-freeze" at the moment... Where in the Exchange Admin do I configure the server to accept e-mail from more than one domain. For example, we currently accept e-mail from mycurrentdomain.ca and would also like to accept email from mycurrentdomain.com. Please note that I have updated all of our DNS MX records as required, just need to make the changes on the Exchange server. Thanks in advance... Recipient polices-email address policy. "Raymond Spitzingle" <ray(nospam)@stuff...

Multiple accounts #3
I have 2 Hotmail and 1 MSN accounts set up in Outlook 2002. It shows that it sends and receives all 3 accounts successfully, but when I go to the Inbox of the Hotmail accounts, there aren't any messages. Thanks, Rick It says it send and received fine, but problems occur when you set up more than one HTTP account, so it is recommended that you only use one per profile ...

HOWTO create a Mail Merge Template in MSCRM with multiple child records
Hi, I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order details (product and prices) related to the order record? This sounds like a parent-child template. Any idea? On Jun 2, 1:26=A0pm, "Benjie Fallar III" <bfall...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in > Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. > My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order > details (prod...

Outlook/Access 2003
I've been doing a lot of research and purchased (but haven't completely read) Sue Mosher's book. However, before I spend much more time I'd like to find out if my idea is even feasible. The basic idea is to create an appointment system for multiple therapists that can be used by a receptionist and other staff. Using Outlook and Exchange is very nice but the appointment data needs to end up in an Access table immediately. We can purchase SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 or we can buy a third party tool for calendar sharing whichever would be the easiest to use. I currently...

auto filter data within pivot table
Hello, Does anyone know how can we filter data within a pivot table? or sort the data from ascending to decending order withing a pivot table??? Can we do that? It doesnt seems to work?! Thanks. Elaine. You can add fields to the page area, and use them to filter the pivot table's data. To sort a field, select a cell in a column, and click the A-Z button on the Excel toolbar. elaine wrote: > Does anyone know how can we filter data within a pivot table? or sort > the data from ascending to decending order withing a pivot table??? > Can we do that? > > It doesnt se...

Multiple indexes on same fields in different order
I sometimes need to find the largest or smallest value in a field. If I put two indexes on the same field, one in ascending order and one in descending order, is Jet smart enough to use the proper index if a give it a grouping query with the condition Max or Min, or am I just wasting resources? Pete -- This e-mail address is fake, to keep spammers and their address harvesters out of my hair. If you want to get in touch personally, I am 'pdanes' and I use yahoo mail. But please use the newsgroup when possible, so that all may benefit from the exchange of ideas. ...

How to change the color of CComboBoxEx
I have derived my class from CComboBoxEx and I change the colors (SetBkColor and SetTextColor) in OnCtlColor() in response to CTLCOLOR_EDIT and CTLCOLOR_LISTBOX; I also return my brush; As a result the colors of the edit part of the combo do change but in the listbox only the space around the text is painted. The text itself and its backgound remain as the Windows defaults. "David A. Mair" <mairda@hotrmail.com> wrote in message news:<ObKF5Q#bDHA.2632@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>... > I have it working OK, here's my CColorComboBox::OnCtlColor(): > > HBRUSH CColorCo...

Recipient Filtering
EX2k3 SP2 Hi I would like to enable the "filter recipients who are not in the directory" option under Global settings/Message Delivery/Recipient Filtering. However we allow an IIS server in the domain to relay email though the exchange server. If the “filter recipients who are not in the directory" option is selected will this cause e-mail relayed by the IIS server to non AD recipients to fail? Regards SuperPlay Recipient Filtering and Relaying are separate pieces of functionality and as such you should not have any problems. Nue "SuperPlay" <SuperPla...

Out of Office Assistant replies multiple times
The situation: The user of a fully patched Outlook 2003 SP1 sets an Out of Office reply using the Out Of Office Assistant.. The result: The first time someone sends a message while the OOA reply is turned on, they get the full text of the OOA reply as it is configured. The second and subsequent emails from that same sender gets a truncated version of the OOA message. In my testing, my second message (which isn't supposed to be replied to), got me 2 truncated replies. Examples from my testing: 1st reply: "I am out of the office and will return on Monday, February 28, 2005. At th...

remove a filter
I have a combobox [cbqrytypes] that I use to filter a form [frmPackaging]. [cbqrytypes] has this simple AfterUpdate event: Private Sub cbqrytypes_AfterUpdate() Me.cbProfileID.Requery Forms![frmPackaging].Form.Refresh Forms![frmPackaging].Form.Requery End Sub The Record Source for [frmPackaging] has [cbqrytypes] in it so everything works just dandy. The challenge is clearing the filter after opening [frmPackaging] from another form. For example, I have other forms with double-click events that will open [frmPackaging] and filter to the primary key value whic...

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

Can i move multiple lines between workbooks
I have a .csv format file listing speed cameras, and the different speeds are identified by two characters at the end of each line - 30, 40, 50 etc. I would like to create separate files for each speed, but Excel won't allow me to cut/copy several lines to created a new file/workbook. Is there any way round this? Martin Ellis Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:28:00 -0700 from Martin Ellis <MartinEllis@discussions.microsoft.com>: > I have a .csv format file listing speed cameras, and the different speeds are > identified by two characters at the end of each line - 30, 40, 50 etc...

Filter two columns with criterion applying to one or the other?
Hi, I am looking for a solution to the following filtering problem: I have two adjacent columns, so using a filter for both of them is no problem. But what I want to do and don't know how to do is this: I want to filter for values greater than x (a certain number, in my case 5000) in any of the two columns. I can filter both columns for x greater than 5000 but that filters out more than I want because there may be some cells with a value greater than 5000 in only one of the two columns. Is there a solution to this problem (using Excel alone or an add-on)? Peter Hi Peter you can use th...

Filtering question
Is there a way to expand the filter option so that it shows 1 row (or more), both above and below any row that contains the value I am looking for? Data|filter|autofilter examines each cell/row on its own. Maybe you can put the key value for each group on the rows you want. Then filter by that column. richzip wrote: > > Is there a way to expand the filter option so that it shows 1 row (or more), > both above and below any row that contains the value I am looking for? -- Dave Peterson ...

how can i use countif function inside a filtered range
How can I use countif function inside a filtered range Hi, Not much detail here, so this is the general idea: =SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(C13:C18,ROW(13:18)-13,0,1)),--(C13:C18="Red")) -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "jayin" wrote: > How can I use countif function inside a filtered range Shane Devenshire wrote on 02/24/2009 02:05 ET : > Hi, > > Not much detail here, so this is the general idea: > > =SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(C13:C18,ROW(13:18)-13,0,1)),--(C13:C18=&quot;Red&quot;)) > > ...

IF Multiple Conditions
A B C D E Color Total Time Total Time 2 Time Allowed Y/NO BLUE 1:22:33 2:22:33 1:00:00 BLUE 2:22:33 3:22:33 2:00:00 BLUE 3:22:33 4:22:33 3:00:00 BLUE 4:22:33 5:22:33 4:00:00 BLUE 5:22:33 6:22:33 5:00:00 RED 6:22:33 7:22:33 6:00:00 RED 7:22:33 8:22:33 7:00:00 RED 8:22:33 9:22:33 8:00:00 I need an IF formula that: - will read IF condition in the A column is Blue it will bring back...

Vlookup, multiple times in one column summing corresponding
I have a list that contains common invoice numbers that appear multipl times in column A and need to use the vlookup function to find and su the corresponding amounts in column B. As you would be aware the following vlookup functio =VLOOKUP(A3,DATA,2,FALSE) will only return the one amount once i reaches a match and I need it to continue down the column and sum al matching invoice numbers. Column A Column B 145768 356.87 145769 678.90 145880 80.87 * 145769 103.55 145770 56.90 145769 78.32 145880 54.09 * The answer I�m looking to return is 145880 134.96 It has to be a vlookup sty...

multiplication in an Excell Spreadsheet
I am having difficulty in multiplying 285 units by 5.960 p. per unit. Can anyone help me solve this problem please? With 285 in cell A1 and 5.96 in cell A2, in cell A3 put =A1*A2 -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "KiaOra" <KiaOra@discussions.microsoft.com...

One front-end server multiple back-end servers
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help with the following scenerio and make some suggestions as to an answer. We have 3 exchange AG groups. 1 AG group has 3 exchange servers in it, each located in it's own AD domain. 1 AG group has one exchange server in it, it's in its own AD domain. Thirdly, the last AG group has 2 exchange servers in it, both are in the same AD domain. 1 of these 2 exchange servers in the final AG mentioned is a front-end server, that should be supporting all the exchange back-end servers. The problem we are facing is that when a user from any of the ...

How do I use the "Correlation" dialog box with multiple ranges?
I'm using data in an Excel 2003 in a workbook, trying to see if there is any correlation between specific offices in which people work and the length of time they have been employed, their age the amount of sickleave taken and/or the amount of sickleave balance they have. I'm attempting to use Data Analysis and the Correlation dialog box. Although the dialog description tells me that I can use multiple comparison ranges, I don't see how to do it. Thanks for any help. Paulf6 - Arrange your data in list (database) format, i.e., names in the top row (Time Employed, Age, ...)...

Dynamic Access Report from filtered Form
I need help. I have succuess fully applied the "how to create a dynamic crosstab report in access" from instructions off of microsofts web site to my own report and query. My problem is this. I have a form in datasheet view, based off a query. When the form is open I can hide / unhid columns as needed and apply filter by form. That all is great. But now I want to beable to send the filtered data on the datasheet form to the Dynamic Report I created showing only the filtered records and also only show the columns that I did not have hidden on my form. How do I do this? I have t...

allow multiple bin locations for items
It is common to have an item in more than one location in a store, for instance on the sales floor as well as in backstock. Item properties should support multiple Bin Locations (not just the two in my example). The averaged cost should remain the same across all quantities/locations of the item. Some allowance must be made when inputting physical inventory -- we of course want the overall quantity of items from all locations. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &q...

Filters in 2007
Filters in 2007 are obnoxious. Everytime you want to drop down on a particular value of the filter, you have to through filter->type of filter --> value of drop down. In the earlier version of excel , one could do just drop down on the filter and that's it. Is there a simpler way to do this in 2007 ? ...