Excel data disappeared after getting message about compatibility M

I tried to save changes to a spreadsheet, and received the following message:
"Compatibility Report for New Customer List.xls
Run on 4/6/2010 19:52

The following features in this workbook are not supported by earlier
versions of Excel. These features may be lost or degraded when you save this
workbook in an earlier file format.

Minor loss of fidelity

Some cells or styles in this workbook contain formatting that is not
supported by the selected file format. These formats will be converted to the
closest format available."

I clicked OK, because fidelity is not important. When I opened the saved
file this morning, all of the data was MISSING!!!!!!

I have looked and cannot find any way to access my data.

Help!!!!!!

Chalk this one up to goofer error combined with what is a minor bug! ;)

Apparently, when compatibility mode was invoked, the worksheet was expanded
to larger than the display/visible area. There was no way to scroll down to
click on Sheet 1, where the data was.

I  was able to shrink the sheet from the upper right corner until it was
small enough to move back up, finally uncovering the hidden Sheet "n" tabs.

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel 97 #9

POST or GET?

message delivery problems

Pulling data from separate tabs

learning Excel #3

get a result of an sql into a field

data sort

How to get to email from Word

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Help with importing data

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...