excel 2007 filter 3 text values at the same time from the same co.

I have a column that has these values AA, AX, AW, RJ, WD, CA, IE, NC
Now I would like to filter AA,AX and IE only. How can I do it with just one
step instead of filtering each one separately, copying and pasting onto
another worksheet.
Please, help

Data>Autofilter then clear "Select All" and select AA, AX, IE

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:25:01 -0700, Ivanka <Ivanka@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have a column that has these values AA, AX, AW, RJ, WD, CA, IE, NC
>Now I would like to filter AA,AX and IE only. How can I do it with just one
>step instead of filtering each one separately, copying and pasting onto
>another worksheet.
>Please, help

0
Gord

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Emails #3

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

learning Excel #3