Countif and values greater than zero for a named range

I have a workbook with 30+ worksheets.  For each of the sheets, there is a
cell (F51) that is part of a named range (PPG).  On Sheet 1, cell c9, I want
to sum the range (PPG) and then divide by ONLY the number of cells on the
other sheets (F51) that are greater than 0.

I am able to sum and then divide by count (=sum(PPG)/Count(PPG) but I cannot
seem to get it to only count the cells that are greater than zero.

When I attempt to use suggestions from other posts:
(=sum(PPG)/COUNTIF(PPG)>0) I get error.

Any help is appreciated.

If you need Excel help on how the COUNTIF function works, look up COUNTIF in
Excel help.

I guess that you wanted
 =SUM(PPG)/COUNTIF(PPG,">0")
--
David Biddulph

"Angela" <Angela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a workbook with 30+ worksheets.  For each of the sheets, there is a
> cell (F51) that is part of a named range (PPG).  On Sheet 1, cell c9, I
> want
> to sum the range (PPG) and then divide by ONLY the number of cells on the
> other sheets (F51) that are greater than 0.
>
> I am able to sum and then divide by count (=sum(PPG)/Count(PPG) but I
> cannot
> seem to get it to only count the cells that are greater than zero.
>
> When I attempt to use suggestions from other posts:
> (=sum(PPG)/COUNTIF(PPG)>0) I get error.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

0
David