Compare two files and update data from another file base on words in a cell separated by commas

I have two file with several colomns. I need to compare two Col B
fileA Col B of FileB as shown in example.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgUVfFOnkiaKdFBiNDFLamcybXdhW...

Each col have about 1000 rows.
Each row contains thousands of words and phrases separated by Comma.

As you can see from example, my data has soo many words and phrases
separated by comma in each row of two colomn A and B.

==============
i Need to merge data of corresponding row from COLA$FileB  TO
corresponding row  of COLA$FileB
Also merge data of corresponding row from COLB$FileB  TO corresponding
row  of COLB$FileB
with following condition.
If any word or phrase from any row of COL B file B match to any row
of  COL B FILE A.

note: There are thousands of words which in each row of Col B of both
files separated by commas.
==============

Please reply back if i am able to explain correctly
thanks for your reply in advance
thanks
0
mishak

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Check current cell is empty
Hi, I'm getting stuck... If I enter some new data in Sheet2, column A, then this cell will be copied to last cell of sheet 1 columnA automatically. This task can be done now IF the data is overwriting some existing data, no need to copy. my logic is if the active cell is empty, and the target column is 1, then do the copy and paste. else, do nothing The question is: how can I check the current cell is empty? Thank you in Advance Bobocat Sub tester() If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) Then MsgBox "Activecell Is Empty" Else MsgBox "Activecell Is Not Empty&quo...

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

MS Money 95 data files

Compare records in a query then write equation??
Hi all, i have a problem and i need help, the case is as follows: the default rule is that i have 4 fields, (Date, Team, Score). each team is allowed to have one score per day but sometimes it can have 2 scores per day, when this is the case i wanna multiply each score by a certain number and have one score instead of 2 scores (similar to average but not average). So, i need to have a condition which compares records, and if this is the case, formulates this equation and gives me one score instead of 2 scores. Please help SELECT Team, [Date], Sum(Score)/Count(Score) * IIF(Count(Score) =1,1,S...

Address book updating...

move cell contents

Before Update on record select

Using part of a cell in a chart title

visible cell only

data input in text box

Exchange update problem

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...

Grammar check not working

formula based on format

Sorting Data #5

cant start outlook pst file to large