Can I have the right formula to list all my agencies under country

       A                      B
A1 COUNTRY     AGENCY                      RESULT   FRANCE
A2 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              W.S.TOURS
A3 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              CONCORDE
A4 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              MAURITOURS
A5 FRANCE        W.S.TOURS                                    ETC
A6 FRANCE        W.S. TOURS
A7 FRANCE        CONCORDE
A8 GERMANY     KUONI

Experiment with Data | Filter
When you filer on say France, you can copy and paste the agencies to another
worksheet
Come back it you still need help - tell us what version of Excel you have
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Michel" <Michel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>       A                      B
> A1 COUNTRY     AGENCY                      RESULT   FRANCE
> A2 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              W.S.TOURS
> A3 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              CONCORDE
> A4 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              MAURITOURS
> A5 FRANCE        W.S.TOURS                                    ETC
> A6 FRANCE        W.S. TOURS
> A7 FRANCE        CONCORDE
> A8 GERMANY     KUONI

0
Bernard
3/8/2010 5:56:38 PM
Try Pivot Table

"Michel" wrote:

>        A                      B
> A1 COUNTRY     AGENCY                      RESULT   FRANCE
> A2 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              W.S.TOURS
> A3 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              CONCORDE
> A4 FRANCE        MAURITOURS                              MAURITOURS
> A5 FRANCE        W.S.TOURS                                    ETC
> A6 FRANCE        W.S. TOURS
> A7 FRANCE        CONCORDE
> A8 GERMANY     KUONI

How do I move excel address lists to outlook. and vice versa.
If I have an address list in excel that contains First Name, Last name, Title, Company, Address, Phone, Fax, Email. How can I assign a column to cooridinate with the Name, address fields etc. in Outlook. And then how can I choose certain outlook addresses to be exported back to excel. This would make my life much easier. Lost This is how I do it. The basics........Your layout may differ. Instructions here are for Name and Email address only, but adjust to suit for more columns. First have the names and email addresses in Excel in two columns. I set up also a third column with the ...

Can somebody check my script??
Hi I have a button aon a worksheet that asks the user to select a 'job' to be printed. after input that number is searched for in column B of 'Thursday's log' and when this number is found the row of data is copied and pasted into the 'formula' worksheet. I thought I had this working, but I have copied the workbook onto another computer at work and it doesn't seem to work. Can anybody help, here is the script I have Sub print_thursdays_jobcard() Dim i As Integer Dim iRow As Integer Dim wks1 As Worksheet, wks2 As Worksheet, wks3 As Worksheet Dim lLastRow As...

How can i create a new dll from a existing dll...
I have a dll(eg:try1.dll) and its source. it export three classes(eg CA, CB, CC) and some functions(eg:fn1,fn2,fn3,fn3). How can i create a new dll(eg:try2.dll) from try1.dll?? The try2.dll also export CA, Cb,CC, fn1, fn2, fn3, fn4.... Essentially, you can't. The reason is that the .lib file that is used to link requires that the DLL have the same name as the name it expects. Now, given you have the source, you can change the project properties in the linker to create a new file try2.dll, edit the source to add fn4 and so on, and rebuild. You will need to relink your app with try2....

How can i print a chart in excel on more than one sheet of paper

Address List based on OU?
In Exchange 2003 SP1 is it possible to create an address list of recipients in a particular OU? We have address lists based on the Company attribute but the accounts are already grouped into OU's that represent the same thing. Hi Rames I would suggest you create a Query-Based Distribution Group that included the users in the OU, and then create the Address List based membership of the Query-Based Distribution Group. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Rames" <Rames@discussions.micros...

Can Back-Ordered Item Received Report be printed by date?
Does anyone know if the "Back-Ordered Item Received" report can be printed by date? (Reports >> Purchasing >> Analysis) I don't see an option for date, but just curious because I can print the report but it shows all back ordered item received, however, I would like to restrict it to only show items received during a particular date range. Thanks, Bhag You would have to modify it in Report Writer by adding a restriction. But then you would have to modify the report everytime you wanted to run it. Not a very attractive option. "Bhag" wrote: > D...

Bulk upload of pick list values
Hi, I have created some new fields in CRM which are picklist type. Is there any way to bulk upload picklist values into that field so I would not have to type them manually? The problem is I have some picklist fields which should comprise more than 100 picklist values and to think of typing them manually .... Thanks. Unfortunately you do have to type all the values in the picklist manually... "Mikkhail" <Mikkhail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86D6D7CF-25E4-4658-8FAD-FF9DE934AD5A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have created some new fields in C...

Can I use Server 2008 product key for Multipoint Server 2010?
I downloaded a beta version of Multipoint Server 2010 from a download site. It installed without asking for a product key. It might expire itself in 60 days - I'm not sure. It's based on Server 2008 R2. A small note on my desktop just above the clock tells me that I have an evaluation copy of Server 2008 R2. I have a technet subscription that's going to expire in a month. Will my technet product keys work for this Multipoint / Server 2008 installation and turn it into a permanent install instead of evaluation copy? If not, how to I keep this install of Multipoin...

How can row data report into columns?
I have a spreadsheet where data is input by row left to right: A1 thru Z1 etc..... How can row data report into columns? AA1 thru AA26 etc where A1 would go into cell AA1 and B1 would fill into AA2 etc? Any way to do this? Thanks in advance, Louis "Louis" <a> wrote in news:5cqdnflHWtaqgiPVnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@suscom.com: > I have a spreadsheet where data is input by row left to right: A1 thru > Z1 etc..... > > How can row data report into columns? > > AA1 thru AA26 etc where A1 would go into cell AA1 and B1 would fill > into AA2 etc? Any way to do t...

How can I display multiple variables horizontally in the pivot tab
Hi everyone-- When you enter multiple analysis variables into the pivot table layout the results always display vertically (with all the variables stacked in one column), but my client wants to see the results splayed out horizontally (with each variable in a column). Is there a way to do this? -- For example, You get this Pivottable normally: Product Data Brand A DataVarA DataVarB DataVarC Brand B DataVarA DataVarB DataVarC But I need this format instead: Product DataA...

Formula problem #13
I am trying to come up with a formula for the following: I have a range of five cells in a column which are store numbers. The 5 cells represent Monday thru Friday (the labels of Mon thru Fri are in a separate column and won't need to be a part of the formula). example: Monday 452 (c1) Tuesday 453 (c2) Wednesday 453 (c3) Thursday 452 (c4) Friday 453 (c5) This is a schedule showing which store numbers a person is supposed to be in on these days. The person above, however is assigned three stores: 452, 453, and 454. In the blank cel...

Reject email from external address to a distribution list
I want to limit emails accepted by a DL to be from internal recipients (and stipulated addresses) and reject all external address. The Delivery Restrictions tab only allows entries from Server Recipients. Is there way to perform this task within Exchange 5.5? Thanks Mitch Assign invalid SMTP e-mail address to that DL. Mitch wrote: > I want to limit emails accepted by a DL to be from internal > recipients (and stipulated addresses) and reject all > external address. The Delivery Restrictions tab only allows > entries from Server Recipients. Is there way to perform > this task...

Format colorful for a cell (that has formula)
Dear All, Formating colorful for a cell that has formula is posible? For example: = "I'm " & 1 + 1 & "years old" And the desired result is: "I'm 2 years old" So, these is any way for me to do this. Please help. Thanks so much. OverA -- OverA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- OverAC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3239 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=53585 You could write a UDF to test if a cell has a formula Function IsF...

Can you design your own chart in excel
I have a table of data with 6 columns of data to create a line-column chart (one column is for the x axis). I want to display in a chart 4 columns and one as a line. When I use the excel chart wizard it shows 3 as columns and 2 as line. How do I change to showing only one line. select your entire table and do chart wizard, make a standard bar chart. It should by default make the left most column your X axis Values, and your top most row your Series Names. What you should get as a result is bar graphs side by side. Now click on the bar you want represented as a line instead. Right cli...

Drop Down List is not in Descending Order
When new items are added to my data table, they appear at the bottom of the drop down list. Is there a way to have excel automatically re-sort such that the drop down list is in the proper sort order...numeric then alpha You could record a macro when you sort the data the way you want--then just rerun that macro when you want. Debra Dalgleish has some sample code at: http://contextures.com/xlSort02.html That allows you to sort by clicking on a rectangle in the header cell. You may like it. John wrote: > > When new items are added to my data table, they appear at the bottom of th...

auto formula
I have a spreadsheet at work that will create a formula after I fill the cell needed to finish the calculation. I want to know how to do this for my own personal use. Someone please email me with a solution to how this is done. Thanks, Curtis Hi Curtis do you mean you type e.g. in A1 10 in A2 5 and then in A3 the answer 15 is displayed? if so, in A3 type =A1+A2 if this isn't what you're after could you provide a bit more detail. Cheers JulieD "Curtis" <curtiswtaylorjr@aol.com> wrote in message news:09b601c4f86c$ea1e7ec0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have a...

Can a Virtual Include inside a .asp page be ANYWHERE in page?
I'm putting a Virtual Include at the start of the page (before the <!doctype..>) Is that OK? Or does it need to be after doctype, or within <html> tag? Does it matter? Ex: <!--#include virtual="/include/LeaveRefCookie.asp"--> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> <html> ...

Can I email unique worksheets from a workbook to different users?
Hi Laura See my site for example code http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm Maybe you like the templates -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A8220F1-590B-406F-BFC5-B692250CF29E@microsoft.com... > ...

How can I work out percentages of a particular column?
Hi I have 1160 rows of client information listing the addresses and country. The last column is the country and what I would like to do is to show a graph that calculates how many times a country is listed in the column and then work out the percentage of it's use. For example, assuming it was 100 clients and only United Kingdom, USA and France were listed with UK being listed 41 times, USA listed 36 times and France listed 23 times, I would like to see a chart that says United Kingdom 41%, USA 36% and France 23% I don't care what sort of chart can prioduce this but...

formulas-
what is the proper way of entering a formula if you want to sum colum a if colum b is >03-01-05 but <04-01-05 One way: =SUMPRODUCT((B1:B100>DATEVALUE("03/01/05"))*(B1:B100<DATEVALUE("04/01/05"))* A1:A100) You do realize, that your parameters will *not* sum the entire month of March. What you posted (>03-01-05), will exclude the first day of the month. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! -------------------------------------------...

Subtotal function is greyed-out
I am trying to insert subtotals into a spreadsheet. I have made sure there are no blank dells or columns, but the "subtotal" option is still greyed out. Can anyone assist? Using Excel 2003. Thanks Jon Is the sheet protected? Unprotect it. Do you have more than one sheet selected? Ungroup the sheets. Is the workbook "shared"? Unshare it. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:19:01 -0800, jmcclain <jmcclain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to insert subtotals into a spreadsheet. I have made sure the...

Can't represent join in design view...
I have a query that is join to tables on date fields in the diferrent tables. If I click to run the query it runs just fine and produces data correctly. However, if I try to go into design view it says "Microsoft Office Access can't represent the join expression MaxReturns_1501.FinishX=tbl_FactSetPerformance.Finish in Design View." Once I click ok it brings me into design view and erases the join ??? Then of course when I try to close it asks me if I want to save changes because it has just deleted my join. What is going on here? If the query can run successfully then why can'...

Bold in Formula
I would like to make the System Options in the following formula bol and underlined, but I can not seem to do that. I can make differen parts of a regular text string bold, but not within a formula. Is ther a way to do that? ="System Options (not included in estimated cost) Cash Drawer Inserts 2 INCLUDED "&IF('IBM Quote'!E49<1,"",'IBM Quote'!E49&" - Cash Drawer Bracket an Installation "&TEXT('IBM Quote'!C49,"$#0")&"/ea ")&IF('IBM Quote'!E48<1,"",'IBM Quote'!E48&&q...

Can't find Word
I was recently advised to repair Outlook, which I did. Now (possible related, possibly not) when I try to send a new email or reply, Outlook says it can't find Word which I have historically used to format emails. Any advice? There appear to be a whole host of causes for this error message. Most have no solution. Here are a few that do: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q284900 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q319796 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q196871 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q22...

Can't find a property name
Hi, Your help is greatly appreciated. The following code snippet displays the Object Data OK... but if I try to update the edited fields SeqNum or Title I get the following error message: Could not find a property named 'SeqNum' on the type specified by the DataObjectTypeName property in ObjectDataSource 'ObjectDataSource1'. How do I define the Binding objects property names ?? <asp:GridView ID="GridView1" Runat="server" DataSourceID="ObjectDataSource1" AutoGenerateColumns="False" Width="100%" DataKey...