bank transfer error numbers display from workbook to csv

Dear all,

I have a an excel file 99-2003 workbook that includes bank code and
salary details, it is required from me to save it as csv but when i do
so all the account numbers are corrupted
example 201018537554 but when i open in csv it shows 2.21037E+11
Please help the bank is rejecting my applicatio due to the unredable
numbers

and plus how can i get a number that contains 0000031456789 and keep
the zeros once it is in a number format
it will only work when i use the special format num portugese "numero
de seguranca social"
Please help
0
Tia

You should convert your numbers to text first. Something like:
=text(a1,"0000000000000")

Regards,
Fred

"Tia" <tia.abdelkarim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> I have a an excel file 99-2003 workbook that includes bank code and
> salary details, it is required from me to save it as csv but when i do
> so all the account numbers are corrupted
> example 201018537554 but when i open in csv it shows 2.21037E+11
> Please help the bank is rejecting my applicatio due to the unredable
> numbers
>
> and plus how can i get a number that contains 0000031456789 and keep
> the zeros once it is in a number format
> it will only work when i use the special format num portugese "numero
> de seguranca social"
> Please help

0
Fred

Positioning Page Numbers
We are trying to print page numbers in the upper right hand corner of the page. The Excel charts will be included as part of a Word report so we want the page setups to look the same. In Excel we cannot find a way to move the page numbers even with the margin of the page as they are in Word. I can do this with numbers on the left hand side of the page by inserting spaces before the number in the set up box, but I cannot find a way to move the page numbers in from the right hand side. Any ideas? seems so simple, but...... Kathy the only way I can think of that gets close is as...

error 0 while exporting store from hq
Getting this error message while exporting store database from HQ even after October 2004 hotfix. An error was encountered while exporting data. Store operation database is not complete and may not work. Error 0 Sagar, You said the Oct hotfix. Do you mean hotfix # 887064 or the Nov # 887168? The Nov. hotfix says it fixes; Exporting a store from HQ database will cause an Error 0 message when HQ database is named with number. Is this the problem? If so, contact your reseller or M$ for the hotfix by opening a support incident or call 888-400-4266. -- = "Sagar Lipare" <Sa...

pivot chart, mean and standard error
hello, I'm using a pivot table to calculate the mean and the stdevp of values collected in different condition. My problem is to draw the corresponding chart for the means of the values, and using the stdevp values for the error bars. Using a stacked histogram, I have something which resembles to what I would like but I would prefer to have a classical error bar. Is there a way to manage ? I want to keep something automatic and not static, with a copy/paste values to draw manually my charts. Thanks for your help -- Misange migrateuse http://www.excelabo.net mail : http://cerbermail.c...

How do I enter a decimal in a string of numbers in Excel? Example.
Please post your question in the BODY of the message, not the subject line, and clarify with an example of the initial data and what you want to end up with. If it's to translate 123 to 1.23, you divide by 100. On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:03:07 -0800, Joy <Joy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Missing BITS (Background Intelligent Transfer Service) Windows Upd
Windows Update reports I have 11 Important updates to install. I've tried installing all 11, 7, or just a few of them with no success. Doesn't work over 802.11g nor direct connected to Ethernet. Last successful Update appears to have been in late NOV 2009. Current error is "Windows Update error 80246008". "Fix" is to ensure that BITS and Windows Event Log Service are both set to AutoStart and if stopped, to start both. Windows Event Log was started. BITS was stopped. Set to Autostart Delayed, clicked on START. System responses back with Error ...

Transferring Order with attached POs -- not working
When we attach a PO to an SO and then receive and post it, it doesn't transfer to an invoice. We get a report which says "0 transferred successfully" & "0 errors". I can't figure out what the problem is. Anyone have any thoughts? Ted Is the item being allocated and fulfilled on the order? "Ted Doolittle" wrote: > When we attach a PO to an SO and then receive and post it, it doesn't > transfer to an invoice. We get a report which says "0 transferred > successfully" & "0 errors". I can't figure out what ...

Customized display order for fields
I need to define formats (i.e. bold, underline) for reference table fields. For example, let’s say reference table A contains three fields: Field1, Field2, Field3 and two rows. Reference Table A ID _Num Field1 Field2 Field3 1 Single Double Triple 2 Single Double Quadruple Forms need to know that for row 1 Double will be in bold and Triple will be underlined. However, for row 2, only Quadruple need to display in bold on forms, reports, etc. In the example above, what if I wanted the first row to be displayed on a form as Triple, Single, Double and the second row to be...

Error: A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook.
Getting the above error when attempting to sync with palm vx. 'Use to work' okay. Recently restored laptop (Dell) from Dell cd, windows 2000 pro, outlook 2000. Reinstalled Palm hot sync software, but now getting the above message. Choosing YES, handheld sync's okay. Complete message is: __________________________________________ A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "no". ________________________________________________________ Machine i...

Month display in Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar
When using Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar in Month view, Saturday and Sunday are combined as one square (yes, they do have the date numbers and a line between them). This may be convenient for people using Outlook only for business purposes, but if someone were to have a job that involved weekends, or was not using Outlook for business purposes at all (which is my case), this could be extremely annoying. I would like to know if there is a way to display the Month view as the standard Sunday on the left and Saturday on the right, with Monday through Friday in between. I want all d...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

"create mscrm.sql" error on 3rd (re-)install
I have installed CRM 1.2 on SBS2K3 twice as "advetureworks cycle" and "msdn subscriber" with only 90% success because of conflicts on the web site. I have removed the conflicts but now CRM installer errors trying to create the new database as (default) local service. My login has SQLServer db_creator permissions and I can create a DB, so I'm totally confused. Can I workaround this somehow ? What login needs to be given db_creator rights so Install can run te SQL scripts ? Hi Marcus, have you deleate the complete the old date from AWC? Have you delete the ...

Adding new account to same bank
In Money, I have an checking account set up for a particular bank. I have since opened a new credit card account with the same bank. When I try add this account via. Account List- Add a New account - Choose account type (select credit card) - (Choose the bank) - I get the message "Your account list already contains accounts with (particular banks name). After Money updates your accounts, review the account list to see if it shows duplicate copies of any accounts... click "OK". If I click OK Money changes the exiting accounts type to a credit card account instead of adding...

error: 2147417848
I'm doing a quantitative frequency distribution in megastat "exel" when I click ok, the following appears : Error No. -2147417848 (Method 'Offset' of object 'Range' failed) has occurred in Frequency Distributions - Quantitative....... :( can somebody help me ..... Aundrea Open the Excel sheet, Then, press "Alt+F11".Microsoft Visual Basic opens up. Click on "Insert" tab, select 'Module". then, copy & paste the codes given below in the Module(code). Dim max_reihen As Integer, lowestRow As Integer, latestCol As Integer D...

Installation Error ... KB 935922
Hello, > Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service. > Currently the hotfix described in [935922]: [Windows SBS 2003] is > unavailable. > [http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935922 ] How can I fix it now ?? Thank you Athan On Dec 27, 10:42=A0am, "Athan" <ath...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > > Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service. > > Currently the hotfix described in [935922]: [Windows SBS 2003] is > > unavailable. > > [http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935922] > > How can I fix it now ?? > > Than...

Find all cells with a number and mulitply
How can I find all cells in a sheet that are a number greater than zero and multiply each one by a number? IE: the number to multiply by is 1.2 A1 Tom A2 25 A3 0 G12 Bob G13 25 I want to programatically (without using a macro) find cells a2 and g13 only and multiply them by 1.2 Thanks in advance for your help. Jim Jim, As long as you don't have any negative numbers, it doesn't matter about being > 0 (0*n=0) or being text. Try this Put 1.2 in a spare cell and then copy it Select all the cells Goto menu Edit>Pastespecial Click the Multiply option OK out Now clear the c...

Budget account problems with transfers
Transfers out of budget accounts are distorting my budget reports, yet I can't add the relevant accounts (e.g account created for a loan to my business) to the list of budget accounts. Using Money 2005 UK. Thanks for help! ...

Re: Saving CSV in Unicode?
I'm using Excel to write a CSV in UNICODE. If I simple save this file then all the unicode text is converted to ASCII '???' things. So I specify the file name like "test.csv" and specify "UNICODE Text" in FileType. Now when I open the file in Notepad, I find no comma but TABS as separator. If I open the file in Excel, it prompts me to select delimiter with which the file was saved. If I select anything except "Tab" then all the data is shown in single column that I've to break using "Text to Column" Feature. And you know my clie...

CRM Sales for Outlook
I have had to re-install Sales for Outlook a couple of time (including moving from one CRM target server to another, and back again), and now when I try to 'Go Off- line' I get an error stating 'The subscription already exists.'. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks ...

Page numbering #16
I want to use Roman numerals for numbering the pages of the first section of my publication. Can I do it with Publisher 2003? Go to the first page. From the Insert menu click Section and choose the number format you want. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. ...

formula field: don't display anything when value is zero (using ;"
hello, I read this under the topic "How to get a formula field to total an entire table column, even if some cells in the column contain text or are blank" on the MVP-site and can't get it to work. I'm interested in the final bit, using ;"" Does anyone know how to do this? <start quotation>... Then in the total cell, press Ctrl+F9, and within the field braces {}, insert the following formula: { SUM(Table1 F:F) \# "#,##0.00;- #,##0.00;''" } “Table1” in the formula refers to the name of the bookmark you've marked the ...

WAY to make tracking /order numbers for cut stacks !
IS there ANYONE who knows how to make a formula or a process that can make tracking numbers 4 to a page down not across a cut 1/4 stack ? That means once i cut a pile of 8.5x11 sheets in 4 quarters.. each stack is numericly in order . Because so far i been posting this question in MS Office help ..NOT 1 soul CAN figure this out !! WHAT gives?? I realize that some volenteer ..and are not payed for helping..and this may be some part of the reason of discrepency. james wrote: > IS there ANYONE who knows how to make a formula or a process that can make > tracking numbers 4 to a page ...

Script Error Message
Receive the followimg error message box upon opening Outlook 2003: "An error has occurred in the script on this page" ...

how to correct page setup errors in word 2003
Error message in Word 2003 page setup. "Settings you chose for the left and right margins, column spacings, or paragraph indents are too large for the page in some sections". I have tried everything I can think of to adjust, and still the message persists. Anyone know how to overcome this or to disable this function. Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One, then click OK. If the problem occurs in a single document, this should correct it. If it occurs in all documents, you will need to follow the same steps in the Normal template; see htt...

Export by TransferText in macro error
Hey there, I have an export that I am running in my macro. Here is the code: Sequence = 1 strFile = "SCMHeader" & Sequence & ".txt" DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, "450Specs", "SCMHeader", "P:\Nav\" & strFile, , , True When I run it I get an Invalid Argument error on the DoCmd line. I don't understand where I am going wrong here, can anyone help! Thanks!!! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Looks as though you've got one too many commas before the True for whether or not there are...

how to check if a number has no more than 2 decimal digits
I need to do some input validation so to check if a value has no more than 2 decimal digits. So 14.12 is valid but 14.123 is not. I have tried doing a check like this: If Int(inval * 100) <> inval * 100 Then but this gets a rounding error with certain values like 2.22. If I subtract one side above from the other I get a difference on the order of 10^-21. So I tried rounding the numbers to do a test like this: If Round(Int(inval * 100), 10) <> Round(inval * 100, 10) Then and this does something weird like rounding Round(Int(0.29 * 100), 10) to 28. ...