xldialogprint arguments 01-25-10

Are there any arguments that I can pass in the .show method.  I am
specifically looking for a way to hide the print preview button.

Thank you,
Tom

I don't believe you can hide the print preview button. You can though preset
most of the options by passing the relevant arguments.

range_num, from, to, copies, draft, preview, print_what, color, feed,
quality, y_resolution, selection, printer_text, print_to_file, collate

Regards,
Peter T

"TWR" <TWR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Are there any arguments that I can pass in the .show method.  I am
> specifically looking for a way to hide the print preview button.
>
> Thank you,
> Tom

0
Peter

Outlook Freezes 05-27-10
I am using the 2010 Beta Office Outlook and when downloading a lot of email, outlook freezes and I have to reboot my computer in order to stop the process and regain access to Outlook. This seems to only happen when I first start working for the day which of course is when I have the most mail to download. I can close Outlook but the icon in the right hand corner bottom continues to appear to be working and I cannot reopen Outlook until I have rebooted. There is also nothing showing in Cntl+Atl+Delete to stop a process. I have Auto Updates on and no updates are coming thru to...

Spell Checker Does Not Work 02-16-10
I am editing a Word document sent to me from someone else. I think they originally created it in AmiPro. For some reason the spell checker does not work in this file. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to make the spell checker work? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dk2" <dk2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72E8E257-7E50-4859-BD99-125BAFBEEDB6@microsoft.com... >I am editing a Word document sent to me from someone else. I think they > originally created it in A...

New 10.4.9 combo updater released by Apple
Released today: Apple 10.4.9 combo updater: The combo update installer updates Mac OS X 10.4, 10.4.1, 10.4.2, 10.4.3, 10.4.4, 10.4.5, 10.4.6, 10.4.7, or 10.4.8 to 10.4.9. Mac OS X 10.4.9 Combo Update (PPC) 163MB <http://wsidecar.apple.com/cgi-bin/nph-reg3rdpty2.pl/product=13206&cat=60&pl atform=osx&method=sa/MacOSXUpdCombo10.4.9PPC.dmg> Mac OS X 10.4.9 Combo Update (Intel) 310MB <http://wsidecar.apple.com/cgi-bin/nph-reg3rdpty2.pl/product=13207&cat=60&pl atform=osx&method=sa/MacOSXUpdCombo10.4.9Intel.dmg> If you only want the incremental (delta) update...

Can you display numbers as words in excel (eg. 10 as ten)?
Can you display numbers as words in excel (eg. 10 as ten)? Basically I have standard forms in Excel that require a number both in numerics and in words, like a cheque. Ideally I would like to type in the number and for another cell to = this number but display it in words. Is this possible using Excel 2000? Thanks. Stefan, You could type in a list with numbers in one column and the associated words in the second column, then use VLOOKUP. 1 one 2 two 3 three .... 39 thirty-nine 40 forty .... Eric "Stefan White" wrote: > Can you display numbers as words in exce...

exchange 2003 #10
How do i block .zip attachments in Exchange 2003 "=?Utf-8?B?c2NvdHQ=?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:952A9AD1-D33C-4541-9BE0-5A5F8F0FD1B6@microsoft.com: > How do i block .zip attachments in Exchange 2003 A third-party software of some sort is in order. Most antivirus software can block by extension. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Archives: http://groups.google.com ...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 06-28-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:08:46 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:27:33 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 05:30:29 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 357 Total No. of Characters...: 1058752 Total Volume..............: 1033 Messages Per Day..........: 51.0 Characters Per Day........: 151250.3 Average Daily Volume......: 147 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

Conver Numbers to Log 10
How do I convert column of numbers (n=3000) to log 10 column of numbers? Assuming that your column is column A, one way: In an unused column, enter =LOG(A1) and copy down 3000 cells. Copy the column, choose column A and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values radio button. In article <0CDE6301-FC9C-488C-9D9F-3AD26B46EFCE@microsoft.com>, "Fishfan" <Fishfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I convert column of numbers (n=3000) to log 10 column of numbers? ...

10.6 SL: none of the Office apps will start
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel Hello, After updating to Snow Leopard I can't use any of the Office apps. None of them will load. I did a reinstall from the cd, ran the updater three times (so the current version is 12.2.1), but it gave no solution. I've also checked the Font Book (as mentioned in this thread: <http://www.officeformac.com/ms/ProductForums/Office/4096/0)> and ran disk utility. It's definitely not a font problem and disk permissions are fine too. What could be the problem? Thanks, Jelger <reglej@officeformac.com> wrote: > > After updating to ...

Data Validation #10
Hello, I am using Excel 2003 and am doing a drop down list using Data|Validation. However, I must have the data for my drop down list in the same sheet as my drop down list, otherwise the drop down lsit doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I used to be able to put the data in a different sheet. What happened? Valmont Valmont It's OK to have the list in another sheet, but then you must name it, e.g. "List1" (without quotes), and use that name in the validation box (Allow: List and enter =List1) -- Best Regards Leo Heuser Followup to newsgroup only please. &quo...

query help 07-15-10
sql 2000 i have three tables 1- create table mytab(id_no varchar(5), Counter smallint)) 2- create table Rectab(id_no varchar(5), refno smallint)) 3- create table Lib_tab(refno smallint) insert into mytab values(1,null) insert into mytab values(2,null) insert into mytab values(3,null) insert into mytab values(4,null) -- Rectab has duplicate values insert into Rectab values(1,1) insert into Rectab values(1,1) insert into Rectab values(1,2) insert into Rectab values(1,2) insert into Rectab values(1,2) insert into Rectab values(1,3) insert into Rectab values(2,1) ins...

Styles not applying correctly 05-13-10
I am using Office 2007Word and I have eleven Quick Style sets. ALL of them have the same style for formatting numbers. In nine of the Style sets the Numbers style applies correctly. In two of the sets when applying the Numbers style the Styles section of the ribbon indicates the style has been applied. However nothing changes, the formatting remains as it was before the style was applied. ALL Style sets have the style set up exactly the same way. ALL of them are Linked,the Style based on is set to no style, and the Style name and Style for following paragraph are both Numbe...

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook 05-27-10
Windows Vista Home Premium ... 64-bit Operating System Yesterday I installed a Microsoft add-in ... SaveAsPDF Today I got my first blue screen on my new computer! The computer shut down and started back up ... everything seemed fine. But now I realize I can't open Outlook. When I click the icon, Outlook start to open, I see it and then it shuts down and I get a message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." I sure hope you can help ... Thanks Found a fix ... Re: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook...

Upgraded to version 10, now most AP batches get error in GL rate t
Posting in 1 company and some, but not all, MC batches stop at the GL and errors are "The rate type ID is missing" and "The exchange table ID is missing." This company uses project, our other company does not (haven't had that error at all). Checklinks have already been run on MC seutp, there is no issue with our accounts not being assigned to currency, only have 1 rate type setup for the currency, NO issues in Dynamics 9. New error in version 10. Have applied the hotfix to SP 3 that concerns some issue with cheques applied to project invoices with t...

Excel 2000 #25
Can anyone tell me where to go online to get an EXCEL 2000 tutorial. I have several listed at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm#tutorials --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "moneymom" <moneymom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FCBD3C2-88C9-4B63-BCB0-7D6E599D181B@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me where to go online to get an EXCEL 2000 tutorial. ...

test 05-11-10
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

SQL SYNTAX ERROR 01-31-08
I'm trying to insert all records that meet a certain criteria and I'm getting an error. Whats wrong with my syntax? Thanks DS Dim NewItemSQL NewItemSQL = "INSERT * INTO tblCheckDetailsTMP " & _ "SELECT * FROM tblCheckDetailsTMP " & _ "WHERE tblCheckDetailsTMP.CDCheckID=Forms!frmFXTransferSelect!TxtCheckID " & _ "AND tblCheckDetailsTMP.CDGroupID = Forms!frmFXTransferItem!TxtGroupID;" DoCmd.RunSQL (NewItemSQL) Try concatenating the values from the text boxes into the string, like this: Dim NewItemSQL As String If IsNull(Me.TxtC...

Wireless Access 08-16-10
I have a laptop running Windows XP and I use a different program to handle my wireless connection than the one included with Windows. I have a signal to connect to the internet on my program, nonetheless still cannot connect to the internet. Then, contact support of the "mystery" program you do use. "Marcio" <fichado@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uBMTk0XPLHA.2104@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have a laptop running Windows XP and I use a different program to handle >my wireless connection than the one included with Windows. I have a signa...

Customization 10-13-04
I want to add a field "Company" to my contact information. I have entered a new field called "Company" in the attributes of the schema "Contacts" and it is listed there as "CFSCompany" as a string. I then went to customization in crm settings and edited the "Contact" fields by removing "Middle Name" and adding "Company". I then save this new layout. However when I go to "New Contact" the "Company" field is not there and "Middle Name" is still there. What step am I missing to publish this...

How to have margin-left: 10%; margin-right: 10%; only sometimes??
My website is created so that the width is not fixed. I adapt to the width of the browser. If I have a page of text I do something like: <div style=" margin-left: 10%; margin-right: 10%;"> so the text is set off by margins. That's nice on my monitor's 1600 pixel wide screen. But on a laptop (or as a user option) I'd like to change that to no margins. Can you suggest a way of doing that without having two .css files? Thanks On May 16, 10:25=A0pm, " Cal Who" <CalWhoNOS...@roadrunner.com> wrote: > My website is c...

Help Needed #10
I have a file in which there are number of fields i.e. Serial No. Faculty Name, Class/Section, Subject, Credit Hours viceversa. Faculty Names are typed in Col B whereas Credit Hours are mentioned in Col E. I want to know about a formula by using which I could sum/add credit hours automatically. Suppose Michael is teaching to three different sections say BIT, MIT, BEE 3.5 2.5 and 4 credit hours respectively. Now I wanna know about a formula which can calculate credit hours, If i select Michael and similarly other faculty members. Best Regards Where does Michael get entered? =SUMIF(name_co...

Version 10
I need to understand how the additional fiscal periods for adjustments work in version 10. I found some KB articles on CustomerSource, but none pertain to version 10 and I can't find anything in the help files. Thanks. Follow the same rules as in 7, 8, and 9 for extra fiscal periods in GP10 -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "6538" wrote: > I need to understand how the additional fiscal periods for adjustments work ...

Sales Literature 01-22-04
We have over one hundred documents that we want to put into sales literature to organize them for our sales people. Our idea is to have them all in one place and when we are talking to customer who wants more information we can generate an email and attach a document from the sales literature area. The problem is I cannot find where in the email process to be able to attach a sales literature document, only attach a file. Is there a way we can attach an item from the sales literature as an email attachment? Thanks, GeorgeV ...

Outlook Tasks #10
I am trying to use Outlook task manager to track amd manage the assignments of the people that work for me. I can assign task and Outlook automatically sends an email to the person. When I recieve a task complete e-mail back, outlook does not update my task list. What do I need to do so it will update my task list. thanks in advance. Do you receive a Task Update? If so, have you opened it (that's how Outlook sucks the data out)? Please state your version if you need more help. Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Acorn Training and Consulting www.acorntraining.com.au Everyone - turn ...

If Function 02-04-10
I was wondering if it is possible to add to this formula, if all cell values are blank than formula returns, blank. Current Formula in AB2 =IF(W2="Unknown","Unknown",MAX(X2,SUM(Y2:AA2))) W2 - this cell may have a text value of "Unknown", if so cell value in AB2 would return "Unknown", if not than look at X2 (numeric) and determines if that value is greater than the sum of Y2:AA2 (all numeric), and returns which is greater. I need to have it return blank of W2 through AA2 have no values. Thank you in advance. =IF(COUNTA(W2:AA2),IF...

Page Numbering In Footer 05-13-10
I'm having a terrible time trying to keep my page numbering tracking properly in my footer. I'm using a ton of continuous breaks because my document is in a one- and two-column format. For instance, my footers number properly from pages 1-26, then go to 24..25..31..321..33. What is my problem and how can I fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks The page number is most likely being restarted in some of the continuous sections. You could temporarily insert manual page breaks, so that you can see all headers and footers, and then use the Page Number F...