Would like to locate a text box based on a search string and copy

I have a worksheet with several text boxes on it.  Based on a radio button
selection I need to search through all of the text boxes for for a text
string and display that box on the worksheet where the radio button is or
copy it based on some reference.  I use text boxes from the Draw toolbar
because they are highly formatable.  Another method may be acceptable as long
as I can format text.  Thank you.

Hello:
Can I assume that your Textboxes are on a regular worksheet and not a form
opened with the VBA command MyForm.Show?
Also, which toolbox did you use:  Forms or Control Toolbox?  Depending on
the answers, the methods are different.

--
Rich Locus
Logicwurks, LLC

"Jeffy" wrote:

> I have a worksheet with several text boxes on it.  Based on a radio button
> selection I need to search through all of the text boxes for for a text
> string and display that box on the worksheet where the radio button is or
> copy it based on some reference.  I use text boxes from the Draw toolbar
> because they are highly formatable.  Another method may be acceptable as long
> as I can format text.  Thank you.

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

parameter for text

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Contacts Search

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

Search FRustration

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...

Copy and close code
Hi, I have a worksheet which uses an indirect formula to search through a series of files/sheets based on an address to return a value from cell AE20. Once the data has been copied for all the previous days I would like a copy/paste values to occur to replace any of the values returned by the formula. In AU10:AU381 there is a 1 or 0 for each row. 1 meaning that a copy/pastevalues can be performed (decided by if the date is < today), and zero if i need to keep the formulas. Is it possible to have a copy/paste values code for only sheets 2-4 which works when the file is...