Web query - extract data from web to excel

HI,

I would like to extract data from below given site through web query.  It
needs to  input date of query.  HOw this can be possible through VBA?.  I
tried to record macro and run it but not successful.

The web address is;
http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/marketstats/blockdeals/index.php

Thank you for your hlp.

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Pulling data from separate tabs

learning Excel #3

nested OR in queries
I have a table that has 20 date fields for each record. I need to select any record that has a matching date in at least one of those fields so it becomes a huge OR in a query and I have noticed that I am limited to 9 in a query. Is there a way to do this efficiently or will I need multiple queries to test all 20 date fields? If your table uses multiple date fields, the first thing you'll want to consider is coming up with a new table! In a spreadsheet, adding 20 date fields may be the only way to handle a situation, but you won't get the best use of Access' features and funct...

data sort

Help with importing data

Formula for cross tab data filling

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

predict future data

Excel VBA

Query by Form-TJ
I need to do a Query by Form based on multiple selections from combo boxes on a form using Access 2000 I need to bring back the appropriate records in a subform. On Mon, 31 May 2010 07:08:01 -0700, ambushsinger <ambushsinger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Query by Form can't do that. It can only select records in the current form view. After that, you can potentially open a new form with that subset of records in a subform. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I need to do a Query by Form based on multiple selections from combo boxes on >a form using Access 200...

Find Text in a Query
Does anyone know of a way to search thru AC2003 queries to find a text string? For example, I need to find all queries that contain the text "Forms". Thanks for your help! On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:10:01 -0800, PeterM <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know of a way to search thru AC2003 queries to find a text >string? For example, I need to find all queries that contain the text >"Forms". > >Thanks for your help! There might be a way to use the systems tables, but I wasn't able to figure it out. Try: Pu...