Using Range names in selecting chart series.

Hi,

I have a range named  DataCount. This will count the number of data points i
have in a column. I would like to use this information when specifying the
series range in chart.

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values = "='System 4'!R2C13:R35C13"

In this example I need to substitute R35 with DataCount.

What is the correct syntax?

Thanks in advance,

Cherrs!

0
GC

What kind of variable is DataCount? Is it a named range? A VBA
Excel.Range object? A string that contains an address? Does it reference
R35 or R35C13?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

GC wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a range named  DataCount. This will count the number of data points i
> have in a column. I would like to use this information when specifying the
> series range in chart.
>

> ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values = "='System 4'!R2C13:R35C13"
>
> In this example I need to substitute R35 with DataCount.
>

> What is the correct syntax?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Cherrs!

0
Jon

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Use exchange from a trusted domain

OLK 2k7

Single click selects multiple cells

Renaming Partial File Names

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Getting rid of selection

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

Macro
Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. Can this be done? Thanks!!! Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ xlNumbers + xlTextValues).Select If you want to select xlErrors and xlLogical add those to xlNumbers + xlTextValues -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "puiuluipui" wrote: > Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. > Can this be done? > Thanks!!! It's perfect! Thanks! "Jacob Skaria" a scris: > Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ >...

How to use count for calls per hour

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint