using a command button in excel

Hi..

I am making a product price calculation sheet for my company & want to know
how i can use a command button.

with a command button can be name as ADD & once clicked should save all the
details in the current sheet to a cumulative excel sheet.

With this i can create a cumulative sheet where i can see all the data i
have seleted.

Please HELP...

Thanks & regards

The command button is a tool that creates an event which triggers an action
That action is determined by a procedure (macro) which is either attached
(button from Forms Toolbar) to the button, or part of the event (button from
Control Toolbar).  In either case, it is the procedure that does the work
and determines what actions occur.  So for the button to do what you want,
you would need to write a code procedure that does the steps.  You can
record the macro for most of the steps that you can perform manually.  Click
Tools>Macro>Record New Macro.  When the toolbar with the Stop Recording
button appears you can start performing the manual steps for what you want
to do.  When you have completed those steps, click the stop recording button
and view the results by pressing Alt+F11.

"Comand Button n Excel-Plzz help" <Comand Button n Excel-Plzz
help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi..
>
> I am making a product price calculation sheet for my company & want to
> know
> how i can use a command button.
>
> with a command button can be name as ADD & once clicked should save all
> the
> details in the current sheet to a cumulative excel sheet.
>
> With this i can create a cumulative sheet where i can see all the data i
> have seleted.
>
> Please HELP...
>
> Thanks & regards

0
JLGWhiz

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Outlook 2003

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Excel error 1706

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Mail merge from excel
I am trying to merge a list of names from excel into publisher. When using the mail merge wizard it wont let me load the names all it says is f1 and f2. what am I doing wrong? any help is greatly appreciated. ...