Userforms - listbox gridlines?

I use listboxes in userforms with multiple columns for displaying rows of
information pulled from the spreadsheet.

Is there a way to add vertical (and horizontal) gridlines to separate the
different columns (rows) of data.

The listbox just displays the information hanging in free space with no
dividers between columns of data.

Can anyone help? It seems really strange that a gridlines option doesnt seem
to be available?

Thanks in advance,

Roger

Not that I know of.  You can resized the window of the control so that only
one line shows and you can space the columns with the columnwidths feature
to separate the columns.

"Roger on Excel" <RogeronExcel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I use listboxes in userforms with multiple columns for displaying rows of
> information pulled from the spreadsheet.
>
> Is there a way to add vertical (and horizontal) gridlines to separate the
> different columns (rows) of data.
>
> The listbox just displays the information hanging in free space with no
> dividers between columns of data.
>
> Can anyone help? It seems really strange that a gridlines option doesnt
> seem
> to be available?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Roger