Updating Share Point list from within Excel

I have the need to update an existing SharePoint list within Excel using VBA
code. Is this possible? Can somebody point me to some reference that can
direct met on how to do it?
I'm able to save workbook and create dashboard from that workbook. However,
now I need to update custom fields in an existing list.
Regards,
OMER

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

Exchange update problem

Excel 2007

Before Update on record select

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Address book updating...

Opening Excel Workbooks

sharing of folders

help with simple maths in excel

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Excel Problem

Using Visio HTML output within frames
Hi, I want to include visio HTML output in a frame of another html file. Unfortunately it is not working. I understood the problem is in vml_*.htm files. It is due to, the target arrtibute(pointing to _parent) in v:shapetype tag and href attribute (pointing to #) in v:shape tag. These attributes should point to "_top" and "<target-html-file>#" respectively inorder to work. I want to change these options while saving .vsd as web page? I would appreciate if you can help me in this regard. <v:shapetype id="VISSHAPE" target="_parent" coor...

Excel DNS query