Update pivot table report filter using cell value

Please point a VBA beginner in the right direction:

I want the code below to update the pivot table based on the cell value in
"C5" of a worksheet named "Dates".

Can this be done by amending the last line of recorded code below?

Windows("VDN Daily.xlsm").Activate

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields( _
"[Record Date].[Date].[Date]").ClearAllFilters

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields( _
"[Record Date].[Date].[Date]").CurrentPageName = _
"[Record Date].[Date].&[2010-02-27T00:00:00]"

Thanks for any help.

David

Reporting from Project Server

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

default values in a cell

using the journal on outlook

Pivot Table Question #5

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Status in table PurchaseOrderEntryDetail
Hello, We're trying to populate serial # into the PurchaseOrderEntryDetail table and run across the column 'Status'. What are the possible values for Status column in this table? Most of the time we see status of '2'. What does that mean? Please help. Many Thanks & Best Regards, Nikki ...

Object pivot point
Is there a way to change the point at which an object will rotate? Or will it always rotate about the center? For instance, I would like a square to rotate about each corner. Thanks, Dave B You really need to invest in a drawing program. Serif has a free offering, DrawPlus 4. If you want the full feature version 6 it is $10.00. I use CorelDraw, it is simply a matter of moving the pivot point to the corner. I can't be sure Serif has this feature. I do know Publisher does not. You can use ruler guides to place your object and use the "format autoshape" to control the amount ...

form fields not saving to table

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...