Unwanted MsgBox shows in error

I used to have a MsgBox at the end of my code and recently changed it to
display a different message. However, every time I run the macro, the
original message is displayed at the end. Where is it coming from? Thank you.
Tony.

I would think it is coming from a MessageBox that you have somewhere in your
code. If the message is a text constant, try doing a project-wise search for
that text to see if you can locate it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Tony7659" <Tony7659@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I used to have a MsgBox at the end of my code and recently changed it to
> display a different message. However, every time I run the macro, the
> original message is displayed at the end. Where is it coming from? Thank
> you.
> Tony.

0
Rick
12/17/2009 10:07:08 PM
You'll need to post the pertinent code to get meaningful assistance on this
one.

"Tony7659" wrote:

> I used to have a MsgBox at the end of my code and recently changed it to
> display a different message. However, every time I run the macro, the
> original message is displayed at the end. Where is it coming from? Thank you.
> Tony.

Printout Problem error 2501
Hello - I've created an application in access 2003, installed it on another computer that has the following configuration: Windows XP, Office 2007, Access runtime 2003, and I've removed the access 2007 from the office package. The following error happens when the user is trying to print a report. "The action Printout was canceled, Error 2501" A message of the error handling that I've created focuses the problem on the Function "PrintNormalTas" which has the following code lines: DoCmd.OpenReport sReportName, acViewPreview, , sFilterCriter ...

Error when add new user #4
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Recovery Storage Group error when trying to add database #2
Can you please tell me where I would make the change to the DN as described below? Hi, The problem is that in the distinguished name of the database there is a single parenthesis without its match. Examples of this would include: cn=Mailbox Store 1 (SG1,cn=First Storage Group,.... cn=Mailbox Store 1 (SG2),cn=Second Storage Group (TestServer,cn=... If you add the closing parenthesis and force replication of the Active Directory the "Add Databases to Recover" dialog should work properly. The problem is the LDAP request that is sent to the Domain Controller to render ...

error bars when breaking the y-axis
Jon - I think this question is directed towards you. I have implemented a version of your broken y-axis scheme. My data looks like the following: sample average avedev negative control 0.36252361 0.029793573 sample 1 3.265795907 2.878954305 sample 2 0.149275395 0.035304333 sample 3 73.57998574 2.237144009 sample 4 0.346937718 0.02837823 sample 5 4.636386221 0.089703534 sample 6 709.7039626 16.33742397 sample 7 1.157628293 0.667009325 negative control ...

Messages not showing up in Properties window
I just converted a VC6 MFC app over to .NET and the Messages window is not showing anything when I click on a Dialog class in the class viewer. Some dialogs do show up, but I can't see anything that indicates why. MainFrm doesn't even show up. Has anyone seen this or know what causes it? Thanks, Steve I have seen that before. Click Solution view. Delete the ones that don't work and add them back into the project. Do that to both the .cpp and .h files Good Luck, Christopher J. Holland [!MVP] "SteveK" <asasd@asdfasdfsd.com> wrote in message news:el88qJiXEHA....

Money Runs But Doesn't Show
Sometimes when I click Money from the Vista start menu Money's interface doesn't start. When I click it again I get a message box saying Money is already running. Subsequently I must go to task manager and shut it down and start it again. Anyone else having this problem? James In microsoft.public.money, JamesJ wrote: >Sometimes when I click Money from the Vista start menu Money's interface >doesn't >start. When I click it again I get a message box saying Money is already >running. >Subsequently I must go to task manager and shut it down and start it again...

Wrap and merge text will not show all lines
I am using a required formate for a report done in Excel. The odd lines use 5 blocks and the even lines use these blocks merged into one to fill with text. When the data is 9 or more lines long it quits wrapping so cannot be read. My report is due and I cannot figure out how to fix this. Any ideas or is this a program problem? Text does stop wrapping in a cell after about 1000 characters. You might consider putting the text in a text box (from the Drawing toolbar). -- Jim "jar57" <jar57@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8DA7311-306A-413F-B31E-4C3...

Query to show empty cells
I am doing a database for addresses and would like to run a query showing the addresses that are empty. What should I put in the criteria to show an empty cell? Try out the query with IsNull as criterion. -- ********* http://panjas.org If the message was helpful to you, click Yes next to Was this post helpful to you? If the post answers your question, click Yes next to Did this post answer the question? "xololady" wrote: > I am doing a database for addresses and would like to run a query showing the > addresses that are empty. What should I put in the criteria to sh...

Excel Formula Error for No Good Reason
I don't know why, but this formula will not stop giving me an error in Excel 2003. =IF( $A8 <> "", B8 * E8, IF( ROW(H7) <> 1, IF( G8 = "Subtotal", SUM( H$2:H7 ), IF( LEFT(G8, 3) = "Tax", ROUND( $J$1 * H7, 2), IF( G8 = "Total", INDIRECT( ADDRESS( ROW(H8)-2, COLUMN(H8) ) ) + H7, IF( G8 = "Depr", SUM( INDIRECT( "G2:"&ADDRESS( ROW(H8) - 4, COLUMN(G7),4) ,TRUE) ), "" ) ...

Showing Duplicate Rows
Hi All, I have seen the question with that same title however that is not exactly "showing" duplicates. It is more showing unique (not duplicate) I would like to truly show the duplicates. For instance there are several duplicate product numbers that are in my sheet and I want to display all the duplicates so that I can make corrections. IE: Item number 31323 31324 31325 31326 31326 31327 31328 31328 31329 31330 31331 How can I filter so that excel will only show those rows that have duplicate Item numbers? Thanks Eagle Use data>filter>autofilter>filter by column...

Custom error code when XSD validation fails?
Hi, Is there any way to tell an XSD Schema that you want custom error codes for particular validation failures in an XML document? To show what I mean, here's an example: XSD excerpt: <xs:element name = "EmployeeID"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base = "xs:string" > <xs:length value = "3"/> <xs:pattern value = "[0-9]{3}"/> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> XML excerpt: <EmployeeID>1234</EmployeeID> When the XML fails to validate aga...

Error 0x800ccc13 Send&Receive
I use outlook to check the e-mail on the domain that I have purchased and have had for 3 or 4 years now. When I check my e-mail in Outlook there are 3 address that I check; two of them pick-up fine, however they aren't my main e-mail address. I've had this problem for the last couple weeks, but I've been busy and haven't had time to look into it. I have completely removed the problem e-mail and put it back in but with no luck. The only thing different with this e- mail is that it is also the administration account for my FTP setup and to check e-mail instead of ent...

'07 Large Operation Error (Delete / Insert Rows and/or Columns)
Help! I was so excited to have '07 until... I have a very simple worksheet in a work book - This very simple worksheet takes up 78 rows and 16 columns. Minimals formats / formulas etc. I would like to insert additional rows but I get the error message which says "Large Operation. The operation you are about to perform affects a large # of cells and may take a significant amount of time to complete. Are you sure you want to continue? Note: This operation will be performed in 60 seconds if no response is received". I have tried to select "OK" as well a...

Most html email shows up garbled!
why all of a sudden does most of my html email show up garbled? It started a while ago, but now most of it is recieved that way. "jeepers14702" wrote: > why all of a sudden does most of my html email show up garbled? It started a > while ago, but now most of it is recieved that way. I guess I mean no pictures in html mail, just text. Mial that I use recieve just fine, is now just text. "jeepers14702" <jeepers14702@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43BA951A-9E94-44BF-926A-7C5F4409E956@microsoft.com... > why all of a sudden does most of ...

Outlook 2007 signature not showing up in colour
I have setup a signature with a logo in Outlook 2007 and it will not show with colour or a logo. Any ideas??? It works fine an other computer. On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:02:26 -0700 (PDT), samdev <laura@noblesoftwaresolutions.com> wrote: >I have setup a signature with a logo in Outlook 2007 and it will not >show with colour or a logo. Any ideas??? It works fine an other >computer. are you sure its set to html and not text On Oct 5, 10:27=A0pm, Ant T <nos...@nospam.com> wrote: > On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:02:26 -0700 (PDT), samdev > > <la...@noblesoftwaresolutions....

Tender validation error.
When client enters any type of credit in store operations, they get the following error: Tender validation. Cannot perform printer validation. No slip printer is available. There is a receipt printer and it is working, any idea on how we fix this. I have found nothing in the RMS kb. Thanks ...

Receiving the following error when trying to send or reply to an email
OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:74680000. Registers: EAX=00ff3c28 CS=017f EIP=74680000 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=00ff34d4 SS=0187 ESP=0056e988 EBP=0056ebb4 ECX=00690056 DS=0187 ESI=00000000 FS=326f EDX=000124b7 ES=0187 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: Tried everything I can think of including removing office 2000-sr1 completely and reinstalling. Nothing seems to make a difference. OS is Win98 2nd Edition patched to current. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rick Anyone? ...

Spelling/grammar error notification in Word for Mac 2004
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to set up Word so that a sound will indicate an error as you are typing? Word is already set up that way, it will already alert you with a "bong!" if you hit an illegal keystroke. But it cannot alert you if what you type is not true, or not what you wanted, because it cannot know what you wanted to say :-) And if it were to alert me for every spelling and grammar mistayke I made, it would never shut up! So it won't do that either :-) Cheers On 1/12/09 4:50 PM, in artic...

Images in emails not showing
My wife and I both have the same Outlook XP installed on our computers, but when someone sends me an email with images "Inserted" into the body of the page, when I open the email they are at the top as Attachments. But they don't on hers, they show as they should in the body of the letter. Even if I forward said letter after opening it and seeing that they are at the top, when she opens her email, the images are inserted in the body of the letter. I know there is a setting somewhere, just can't find it. Tried Options>Security>(set to:) Internet. Is there a regist...

How to import from Eudora 6.1 and show graphics in message?
Hi, I've tried every format and cannot import my address's from Eudora to Outlook 2002. Anyone know how to do this? Also if someone sends a picture imbedded in the message i cannot view it. I can't find a setting other than preview pane which makes no difference. Thank's Rich Rich <rnienowremove@hotmail.com> wrote: > I've tried every format and cannot import my address's > from Eudora to Outlook 2002. > Anyone know how to do this? Try importing first into Outlook Express and then import from OE with Outlook. > Also if someone sends a picture imb...

Sent Folder Shows "FROM" instead of "TO" (Recipient)
I have two AOL email accounts set up in Outlook 2007. On one account the Sent Folder displays the recipient "TO"which is good. But on the other the Sent Folder does not display the recipient "TO" it just displays the "FROM" which I already know it's from me. Can anyone tell me how to change the account so the Sent folder will display who the message is going to instead of who it came from? Check under the View | Arrange By (or View | Current View) to see if you accidently changed the view to sort by "From" rather than "To...

Get icon to show only in specific view
Is there a way in OL2003 to put an icon on the icon bar in one view (tasks) and not have it show in another view (contacts)? I would like to do this both for some of the built in icons and also for several macros that I have created that only apply to a specific view. I was able to do this in a much older version of OL. Thanks ...

Custom Web Service: Soap error in WhoAmI() Method
Hello, Here is the issue: CRM 1.2 installed on Windows 2003 SP1 on the "CRM" domain. I have created a web service that automatically share a case within a team. The web service is called from a Post URL in a workflow rule at the creation of the case. The paramater passed to the Web Service is "incidentid" I have tested the web service locally, by calling the URL in Internet Explorer (logged with my CRMAdmin) and it works perfectly. Now if I try to test from the CRM app locally or remotely (still using my CRMAdmin) it does not work. From the Web service trace I can ...

Firewall Engine is not running error
Hi sbs 2003 premium with isa 200 sp2. I ran ISA best practices analyser and I get the below error; The Firewall Engine (fweng) is not running. None of the ISA Server services is running. When I run sc query fweng on command line I get; [SC] EnumQueryServicesStatus:OpenService FAILED 1060: When I run net start fweng I get; The service name is invalid. What is the problem and how can I resolve it? Thanks Regards Hi John: I gave one response in your next post. Adding to that, I wonder if this SBS is RTM, and if the SBS SP1, and subsequent patches and up...

Heap corruption error.
Hi all, I'm battling a heap corruption error. I know you're probably thinking it's either a buffer overrun or writing to a freed block. I've gone after enough of these to know that's what it usually is, and I know how to find and fix such errors. However this one appears to be different, and I'll explain why. First of all, I'm using MS Visual Studio 6.0. When the error manifests, the debug heap's linked list of allocated objects is corrupted. More specifically, following the block's pBlockHeaderNext pointers quickly takes me to heap memory that is not...