Textbox (Object) Right Click Menu - Disable Cut

I am looking to disable the right click Cut event when dealing with Text
boxes (Drawing Objects).  I have seen code that disables the right click cut.
 The following code works on the page, but not when a textbox is selected:

Dim TheCmdBar as Office.CommandBarControl

for each TheCmdBar in Applicaiton.CommandBars.FindControls(ID:=21)
     TheCmdBar.Enabled = False
Next TheCmdBar

Thanks in advance.

How do I locate the send on the menu bar?
I am using Microsoft 2000, and the send, to expedite my email message does not show on the menu bar. Any suggestions on how I may locate it. "Newlearner" <Newlearner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A80EFCD9-3BCA-4BD2-AD47-A1699A9C2164@microsoft.com... >I am using Microsoft 2000, and the send, to expedite my email message does > not show on the menu bar. Any suggestions on how I may locate it. It's already in the File menu. For the Database toolbar: With any database window open, right-click on the toolbar, and choose Customize. Select File in th...

OnEvent Click and Tab Controls
Good Day All.. I have an issue that I had posted previously but it did not get resolved. It may partially be my fault for not explaining my need/question correctly. I have a form. The form contains a subform. & a tab control. The subform has 3 fields listed for the user: ShipTo, BillTo & Account Name The tab control has 3 tabs. The first tab is where I am struggling right now. I want the user to select ('click') on the "account" in the subform (data sheet) at the top. Once they click the "account" the fields on the tab control will then fill wit...

How to Clear or Reconcile without right-click
How does one Clear or Reconcile the currently selected transactcion without going through the tedium of right- clicking and selecting Mark As -> Cleared (or Reconciled)? Thanks CTRL-SHIFT-M "MoneyUser" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a72401c41db7$b7003000$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How does one Clear or Reconcile the currently selected > transactcion without going through the tedium of right- > clicking and selecting Mark As -> Cleared (or Reconciled)? > > Thanks In microsoft.public.money, MoneyUser wrote: >How does one Cl...

Macros Disabled #2
Hello, I have a user running Excel 2000 on a Win 2000 sp3 machine. She has a file with several macros. The file is a form with data fields for names, numbers, etc. As soon as she enters any data and clicks the tab button to go to the next field, she gets an error message that the Macros have been disabled and the Tab key won't go to the next field. She emailed me the file and when I open it on my machine (same setup), I first get asked if I want to enable the macros. I say Yes - and everything works fine. I emailed the file back to the user, but it's still broken on her...

search for right
Hi all, I wonder if there's any possibility to do the following without rearranging my tables: I'd like to look up an order number in a table, and get the price from two coloumns _left_ So the order number is in C3 and I'd like to get the value in A3 and so on. Vlookup does only to right... Please advise, Thanks, Marton =INDEX(A1:A100,MATCH(ord_num,C1:C100,0)) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "VilMarci" <dontsend@here.com> wrote in message news:eHlKiP6VFHA.3764@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I wonder if...

Default mailbox rights #2
Hello, Is there an MS white paper that shows the specific default special permissions found in AD Users and Computers - Exchange Advanced - Mailbox Rights? Thank you, JVM Try these two articles: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328229/en-us http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3ADPerm/cc98c853-7bd2-47bc-b88f-36163f1306f1.mspx Nue "J Meyer" <JMeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:890E6D32-C501-45E2-BD57-6E036DD8D3CC@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Is there an MS white paper that shows the specific default special > p...

Not saving records till "save" command button clicked
If you are in a form and adding information, then close out or go to a new for it just saves the record as long as all applicable fields are filled out. Is there a way to only have a record save if a command button is clicked? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com If you simply hide the form instead of closing it, I think that will prevent the save. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "szag via AccessMonster.com" <u2885@uwe> wrote in message news:a75249f4b37bb@uwe... > If you are in a form and adding informat...

Double Click on file and mouse not working
Good afternoon, thanks for taking time to look at my problem. I am trying to open a word document by double clicking on the file name in "my documents". Word opens, but not the document. If you go into File and Open, you can open the document, but the mouse cursor will not go anywhere in the document. I have tried to open Word in safe mode, blasted the normal.dot, copied a normal.dot from another computer, heck I tried disassociating doc from Word. Nothing worked. I even installed Windows Live so I could uninstall it. I'm hoping someone has fixed this problem. ...

Menu Bar will NOT disable
Hi all, I am trying to disable the menu bar at runtime/startup. I have researched this site and used the solutions presented such as, application.commandBars ("menu bar").enabled = False (tried = 0, too!) and code options. Placed the code in the form_Open and form_load events. I haven't had any success? I have unchecked all setting in the Tools --> Startup and the Tools --> Options that deal with toolbars and shortcut menus, this was not successful, too. I am at a loss. Can anyone direct me what to do next? This site is VERY helpful I use it as a reference all t...

Disabling Standard Icons
I am running Office 2003 and I want to assign a error message to the SAVE icon on the StandardToolbar to disable the standard save function to get the user to use another save button that I have set up on the spreadsheet. I know it can be done because I have it on a spreadsheet someone else set up but I cannot find where they set it up. It needs to be done in such a way that when I send the document (spreadsheet) to other Pc's it will still be setup. Any help would be most apprciated. Look in the macros on the example workbook. Learning wrote: > I am running Offic...

Some macro help with formatting object please
I have a macro that turns on the calculate command function while the user works in it. I was asked if I could have the color of the text box that launches the macro turned RED when the calculate feature has been turned off. Is that possible? TIA! activesheet.textbox1.backcolor=&h0000ff -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Alan" <me@here.now> wrote in message news:oYeGc.8684$WM5.492396@news20.bellglobal.com... > I have a macro that turns on the calculate command fu...

Looping through TextBoxes
I have a UserForm with an array of TextBoxes that allows the user to edit selected data arrays from a larger database. To load these TextBoxes I can use a brute force method: With UserForm1 .txBox1 = array(1) .txBox2 = array(2) etc but it would obviously be better to do this in a loop. My problem is I can’t figure how to synthesize the TextBox names so I can use a loop to functionally do: .txBoxn= array(n) Can someone tell me how to do this? -- Al_82 If you're in the userform_initialize event (or anywhere in the userform module), you could use: With Me...

Format TextBox to Currency in a Form
Hi, I am having trouble formatting textbox in a form. Here is a little background on what i did in a form. I have a combobox that has all the company names. I am populating textbox results by selecting company name from the combobox. For Example, If i select CompanyA from the combobox then the textbox1 will populate its revenue. But, its populating in a general number format without any decimals. I tried everything from changing the property in the textbox and the source table. But i have no luck getting the Currency in the format. Can someone please help me with my isssue. ...

NEW MENU
Hi, In Excel 2003, one could to create a new menu and then choose commands for such new menu. I used to create a list of files to open (different from the "most recent" list). How does one do it in Excel 2007? Thanks. "CF" <CF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AF8A7BC-5013-4BEC-B13A-3B7B8F4E4220@microsoft.com... > Hi, > In Excel 2003, one could to create a new menu and then choose commands for > such new menu. I used to create a list of files to open (different from > the > "most recent" list). > &g...

2003: Copy R-Click Option Missing!
In outlook 2003 when i right-click on an email message, only the move command/option is there (amongst others), but the copy command is missing? the only way I can copy is to drag the message to a folder with the right mouse button depressed and then the copy option shows up. Why is the copy option missing when I right click on an email message? thank you ...

The window menu
Can't ms follow their own gui conventions? When I hit alt-w + 1 I want to see the first opened spreadsheet, alt-w + 2 the 2nd, etc.... alt-w+1 opening the 2nd one. How the heck do I do this? I use excel 2000, though they all have this problem. Where does that work? You can tab through the spreadsheets with Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDown -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Justin-SEO" <justgold79@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179987212.892387.67650@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Can't ms follow...

Disabling Anti-Virus Software
To install a new version of InterNet Explorer, the instructions say to disable anti-virus software, because it may interfere with installation. Don't know how to disable. I have Norton and some anti-spam items, Ad-Aware and Ad- Watch. I'm sure it's easy, but.............. >-----Original Message----- >To install a new version of InterNet Explorer, the >instructions say to disable anti-virus software, because >it may interfere with installation. Don't know how to >disable. >I have Norton and some anti-spam items, Ad-Aware and Ad- >Watch. >I'm...

Menu in Word behaving oddly; items (like the entire contents of the Tools menu) disappearing...
Hey, I'd be oh-so-grateful if anyone has any idea how I could address this problem. I'm quite mystified. I'm running MS Word for X on my Mac (OS 10.4.3), and lately some odd things have begun happening. At first I was just working around them, but I've decided live my computer life too much that way (ignoring problems and hoping they go away), so thought I should look into this before it gets out of control. Items have been disappearing from the Word menu bar. That is, for instance, after I had used the "Symbols" option under the "Insert" menu one day, it di...

Problem with modal dlg and popup menu
Hi! Here's a pickle for you MFC gurus (VC6): If I show a modal dialog while I'm selecting something from a popup menu, the mouse gets all confused. I can't do anything (mouse-wise) with the dialog. It's like the mouse still focuses on the window that displayed the popup. Keyboard interaction works, ie pressing <Esc> will invoke the dlg's OnCancel(). Is there any way to have the dlg behave correctly in this situation? A code snippet that would reproduce the behavior (snippet from a plain autogenerated SDI app): //-------------------- void CTestPopupView::OnContex...

Options okn Tools Menu
I have a user who is using Excel 97. When he goes to the menu bar and selects Tools then Options, the Options chioce is there but when you clck on it it does nothing. Has anyone had this issue before and if so how can I get his Options functionality back? Excel and Office has been uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Maybe this is it: XL97: Page Fault or Violation When You Click Options on the Tools Menu http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;108032 sounds like it describes your Tools|Options problem (it says it was corrected in xl97 SR2). Ron Davidson wrote:...

Disabling the Junk Mail filter
Does anyone know if/how the Junk Mail filter in Outlook 2003 can be completely and permanently disabled. We run a subscribed anti-spam service at mail server level and the client filter is creating false positives all the time and causing much unrest amongst my users! I've tried setting the filter to no automatic filtering, but this doesn't seem to stop things redirecting to the junk mail (backup notifications originating from backup exec are consistently hitting the junk mail folder despite having been added to all safe sender and recipient lists). This trivial issue is drivin...

Serializing object to XmlDocument (or string)
I am on .NET 2.0 and am trying to serialize an object to an XmlDocument (or a string which I can then create an XmlDocument from). What I have so far is (User is my class); XmlSerializer x = new XmlSerializer(typeof(User)); MemoryStream memStream = new MemoryStream(); How can I get this to a string or an XmlDocument? The serialization works fine as if I serialize to a text file (using StreamWriter), everything looks fine. I've try converting to bytes, reading on XmlWriter, but nothing seems to work. Thanks, ...

HELP: Add textbox to a frame at run time
Hi All, How can I add text boxes on the form at run time based on what user inputs in a textbox? For eg: I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form during run time. If I input 4 I want four textboxes to be displayed on the form. Thanks in advance ...

how to disable cell printing
I need to do some kind of a form, and i want to block some filled wit text cells from printing, (i don't want this text witch is in thi cells to be printed, and i want the others cells to be printed) and can't find any option to disable cells from printing. Pls hel .:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com hi there's no such option. You have to do this within a macro 8e.g. set the font color to white) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "rozczochrany >" <<rozczochrany.19r8ec@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:rozcz...

Handling Cut (CTRL-C) in a CListCtrl dervied control
Hello, I have a CListCtrl derived control which presents some data. Now, I want to add handling of CTRL-C: When the user presses CTRL-C the text of the currently selected item should be copied to the clippboard. As far as I figured, accelerators are my best option? Am I right or is there an 'easy' neat whay like some OnCTRLCPressed messages? Best regards, Oliver >I have a CListCtrl derived control which presents some data. > >Now, I want to add handling of CTRL-C: >When the user presses CTRL-C the text of the currently selected >item should be co...