Setting up Solver reference in a protected VBAproject

Hello,
I want to distribute a Excel 2007 workbookk that contains several macros. I
need to protect the VBAproject so that the users cannot modify the code.
However, in order to use some of the macros the user needs to enable the
Solver Add-in, and for that purpose, he needs to have access to the
unprotected VBAProject.
Is there a way to setup the Solver Add-in while maintaining the VBA project
protected (and without disclosing the password)?

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Regards,
OMER

setting up tax tables in RMS
I have a client who has special tax needs. $0-$1600 is taxed at 9.25 $1601-$3200 is taxed at 9.75 $3201- and above is taxed at 7% so for example- for a $3,300.00 item- the tax would be $311.00. How would I set this up in RMS? Help! Thanks Andrea Andrea, Create 3 Sales Taxes. Sales Tax 1 Minimum Taxable Amount = None Maximum Taxable Amount = $1,600.99 Tax Rate = %9.25 Sales Tax 2 Minimum Taxable Amount = $1,601.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = $3,200.99 Tax Rate = %9.75 Sales Tax 3 Minimum Taxable Amount = $3,201.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = None Tax Rate = %7 Assign all of these taxes to one...

how do I set up a form for record keeping?
need to set up a form that I can record personal information regarding funeral arrangements and biographical information. Unlikely to get too much help as it is almost impossible to know what information you want to keep. Standard name and address templates may be enough with added data for dates, amounts, etc. If you are likely to need huge amounts of data in single fields (cells), you may be better using Access -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "funeral home office assistant" <funeral home office assi...

Documents & Settings vs. Users folders
OS: Vista Business; upgraded from Win XP Pro SP3. Joined to a WinSer 2003 domain. I just noticed that I have (near) identical files and folders in my C:\Documents and Settings folder and the C:\Users folder. Is this because it was an upgrade? Is there a way to eliminate one of them to free up some HD space? -- Mike Webb Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc. a conservation non-profit (501 (c)(3)) organization Wood River, NE In article <8B0B66B9-1E62-479D-BC74-BF79A50895E6@microsoft.com>, Mike_in_Nebraska@newsgroup.nospam says... > > OS: ...

view the reference and not the value
Dear All, I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the first sheet. When i typing the equal (=) in the sheet2 i saw the reference and not the value. Any solution for that ? i am using the XP edition Thanks in advance Manos Hi 1. check that your target cell is not formated as 'Text'. change the format to 'General' and re-enter the formula 2. If this does not help goto 'Tools - Options - View' and uncheck 'Formulas' >-----Original Message----- >Dear All, > > >I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the >firs...

Can I set up a calendar lookup for date selection
Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot find any reference to it in the help. try this url http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm ================= "Tangoxray" <Tangoxray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72D4DB63-1D7F-477A-93C7-2F767A207B26@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot > find any reference to it in the help. ...

Extract account set info in FRx?
Does anyone know how to extract all the account set definitions in FRx to a file? I've set up so many of these it would be nice to be able to dump them off so I can keep better track of them. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 ...

Outlook does not d/l entire imap message, though it is set to
I am using Outlook 2007 and am having trouble getting it to consistently download an entire message instead of just the headers. I went into Define Send/Receive Groups to specify the particular folder in question, and selected it as being one for which all items incl. attachments should be completely downloaded. However, many times it only grabs the header. Is this a bug? And how can I make it always download the complete item? Thanks, Garrett "Garrett" <Garrett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:710C17CC-B12C-452F-BF95-DC2317E572A6@microso...

How do I set a Word doc to always print manual feed?
In Word 2003, you'd go to page setup, paper source. I can't find anything comparable in 2007. I print a lot of labels & letterhead & need this. The dialog is the same - click the arrow bottom right of the Page Setup Group on the Page Layout tab. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>&...

How do I set up an out of office auto response?
Hi: I'm a new user to Outlook and I was trying to initiate an "out of office response"/auto reply for one of my colleagues. Can you help me out? Thank you so much. JenniferC <JenniferC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi: > I'm a new user to Outlook and I was trying to initiate an "out of > office response"/auto reply for one of my colleagues. Can you help > me out? Thank you so much. http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Brian Tillman Yet another stupid question what is the OOA & how do I enable it? "Brian Tillman&qu...

I need a rectangular label set for a DVD case.
not the square ones... but one that's rectangular, approx 7.25 x 5.25 inches. Thanks!! debbieT debbie@truesoaps.com ...

Protection Options, Do I need them all?
I have choices of All Shares/All Volumes/Hyper-V and System Protection If I use System Protection (Bare Metal/System State) do I need to backup the volume and shares? Yes, BMR is for the operating system only. It doesn't back up any user data. System State is the associated registry/Active Directory data. Daniel "TechAnalyst" wrote: > I have choices of All Shares/All Volumes/Hyper-V and System Protection > > If I use System Protection (Bare Metal/System State) do I need to backup the > volume and shares? is it better to use native ntbackup tha...

security setting for PO comments
Using GP 9.0 i am trying to allow my purchasing people to add comments to the PO. Apparently they do not have security access to the comment area and I can not figure out specifically where in advanced security this clearance is granted. Typically, they should be able to select from pre-written comments on the PO form. To create new comments, they need access to the Create New Comment window. Sorry, I dont have a copy of 9 on my laptop to give you the exact window location in AS but this might get you headed in the right direction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 200...

How can I set the padding to zero if the document is pdf?

Setting up email to work
I created a webpage for my company and when I created the send button I went into Format Form Properties and selected Submit and then went to Form Properties. I then selected Send Data to me in Email and entered in a valid Email. However when I go to test the web page and I enter in the required information and I click Send I get a The Page Cannot Be Displayed error and HTTP 405 - Resource not allowed. What do I do? Reference: "Publisher web publication forms 101": http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx DavidF "Russ" <Russ@discussions.mic...

Software Licensing and Copy Protection
Hi, I am a CrypKey Programmer, knowledgeable in implemting software copy protection and software licensing solutions. If you are looking for such a solution, then drop me an email. Regards, David crypkeyprogrammer@yahoo.com Could you please tell me some good web resource for learning this. Manish "CrypKey Programmer" <CrypKeyProgrammer@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:jAXEc.961632$oR5.129388@pd7tw3no... > Hi, > > I am a CrypKey Programmer, knowledgeable in implemting software copy > protection and software licensing solutions. > If you are looking for suc...

Relocate My Outlook Look / Excel Settings
I have changed my system because of some unavoidable reason. I was using Windows 2000. And still using win 2000 How can I transfer my outlook settings (look, style, groupings, contacts, calendar, OE settings with Newsgroups ...in short all settings related to outlook & outlook express). Also If possible kindly tell me how can i transfer MS Office settings in general to my new system. Please please any suggestions / advices regarding relocation from old-system to new-system will be highly appreciated. Regards, Murtaza Hi Murtaza, That's a pretty good situation, two systems that w...

Customization option disappears under settings
Sometimes when we are logged onto Web crm we can see the customizations button on the navigation pane under settings. Other times it has disappeared altogether and the only way to get it back is to delete the temporary internet files. Does anyone know of a permanent solution for this? I assume this is CRM4. Do you also have CRM Outlook client on this machine? I have found that the Customisations option is not always avaliable in the outlook client, and if you have opened outlook before opening the web, the option will not be in the web client. You can change this my editing the isv.c...

Setting x-axis crosses with VBA
I have a chart that at the moment has a vertical range from -70 to -92. I'm trying to set the horizontal axis to cross at the minimum value, in this case -92. Using With ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue) .Crosses = xlMinimum It crosses at -70. If I use xlMaximum I get the same thing. Using .Crosses = xlCustom .CrossesAt = -92 it crosses at -92. however, I need it to be dynamic so the x-axis labels stay below the data field. Am I using xlMinimum in a place it cannot be used? Any help will be appreciated. In the format axis dialog, there is no way to specify tha...

How turn on Classic Pivot Table Settings
How does one turn on Classic Piviot Table Setting from Excel 2007. ...

Select Records that fall in an external set of ranges (subquery)
HiI have not done subqueries before so I am a bit confused. I have twotables1 - Phone Numbers - (converted to be numeric) (with other fields forlater) and2 - Exchange codes - multiple entries for code with 3 fields -Exchange name (duplication) - Start Range and End Range.I want to return a list of phone numbers that fall into the range fora certain exchange.For example - MRSPOO has 4 entries in the Exchange Table with 4distinct ranges. 200-299, 307-788, 997-1102 and 2036-6698. I would like to be able to return all the phone numbers for a singleexchange code that I would select (using a query...

dependent combo box list, with indirect reference
I would like to create a dependent combo box. I have a cell linked to anothe combo box, say C1. I have one list in D1:D4, another list in E1:E3. In C2, I have value "D1:D4", in C3 I have "E1:E3". For the input range for the combox, I tried "=INDIRECT(IF(C1=1,C2,C3))", but only got an empty list. Is this 'illegal'? Thanks, Iyue Debra Dalgleish shows how to do this with Data|Validation. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html Maybe you could use her technique on your comboboxes. If no, then post back with a little more info... Comboboxes from the ...

set admin account like in Exch 5.5
Hi, In Exchange 5.5 I can set an admin account where all ND mail (where no receip are made for) is delivered to.But where do i find/set that adres in Exchange 2000? Grtz If you go to the Messages tab on your SMTP Virtual Server you can specify the address in the "Send copy of Non-Delivery Reports to" field. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "E_nono" <e_nono-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bqg9nf$okp$1@news1.tilbu1.nb.home.nl... > Hi, > > In Exchange 5.5 I can set an admin account where all ND ma...

Need help getting query to reference a field in a subform
I am trying to run a query using a specific field in a subform as the criteria. The query is displaying one combo box from the Form, as well as several fields from its own subform. My Form name is: FormGrantManagement My Subform name is: TableMOA subform My Subform's subform is: TableCostReports The field in the subform I want to reference is: MOAID I have found other help topics that lead me to think that a criteria along the lines of [Forms]![FormGrantManagement]![TableMOA subform]! [Form]![MOAID] is what I need to use, and I have tried multiple variations of this but witho...

Set the color of grid depend on variable
I'd like to set the color of cells (sheet1) [A1...A8] -> Red [A9...A28] -> Green [A29...A44] -> Blue [A45...A54] -> Red .... based on data from sheet2 Start Stop Color 1 8 Red 9 28 Green 29 44 Blue 45 54 Red ..... How to do it ? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Radoslaw Krzyzan , pl.communicator@radek http://www.communicator.pl , ICQ 4336523 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi for only three colors have a look at 'format - conditional Format'. For more than 3 conditions you need VBA -- ...

Merging Protected word documents.
I have 3 Protected word documents that I would like to have in 1 document. I cannot get them to keep their individual spacing ad margins when I import the documents. How can I do this? ...