Server Busy message during printing from Excel after Off. 2003 SP2

Hello.

I have an application written in MFC which reports some information to MS
Excel. A "Server busy" dialog is displayed within processing after printing
from Excel. After creating a report I'm calling:
- Minimize my report application
- Displaying Excel window
- Print preview (user can print document)
- Closing a Workbook (without any prompt to save)
- Quit Excel application
- Restore my report application

After printing from Excel, the "Server busy" dialog box is displayed (no
close and quit behavior is processed, even the Retry button is pressed).
The most interesting fact is that this behavior occured after the Office
2003 SP2 installation (occured also with Office 2007). Before, all
functionality worked fine.

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Public Folder server
Hi, I have 2 different servers as follows : Server1 = Mailbox server Server2 = Public Folder server (only has one PF store) My query: What should be the value for HomeMDB attribute when i click on ADSI edit and navigate till ...>Server Name > System Attendant's properties on Server2? Right now the value for HomeMDB of System Attendent on Server2 is showing "Not Set". Should it be pointing to Server1? Pls guide. thanks Are you having problems with the way it's configured? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"