Send Email(s) by selecting users from user form

good day,

i have created a user form which has 11 individuals, and three groups -
using the checkbox for selections (name1, name2, name3, etc...) - the name is
displayed, not the email.

is it possible to create an email list based on the checkboxes to send an
email to the selected individuals?

i want to call the userform from within the Sub
Mail_ActiveSheet_PDF_Outlook() macro if a condition on the worksheet is met -
i can do this part;

i know that the response needs to be set at the begining of the macro as a
string so i know i need to add "Dim selection As String" to the other Dim
variables

i need to kick start the process on how to capture the selection(s) from the
userform to the variable to mail out.  i want to store the email addresses
within the userform and those are used based on user selection.

i also have one more question, later in the macro where the email is
actually created i have the following:
        With OutMail
            .to = "email@email.com"
            .CC = strto

i want the selection varialbe to be with the .cc strto varialbe that is
already there - basically two variables for the cc line.  is  it as simple as
..cc = strto; selection??

thank you,

jat

i should have said, there is an ok button, and with the ok button is pressed
that is when the emails are captured.

thank you,

jat

"jatman" wrote:

> good day,
>
> i have created a user form which has 11 individuals, and three groups -
> using the checkbox for selections (name1, name2, name3, etc...) - the name is
> displayed, not the email.
>
> is it possible to create an email list based on the checkboxes to send an
> email to the selected individuals?
>
> i want to call the userform from within the Sub
> Mail_ActiveSheet_PDF_Outlook() macro if a condition on the worksheet is met -
> i can do this part;
>
> i know that the response needs to be set at the begining of the macro as a
> string so i know i need to add "Dim selection As String" to the other Dim
> variables
>
> i need to kick start the process on how to capture the selection(s) from the
> userform to the variable to mail out.  i want to store the email addresses
> within the userform and those are used based on user selection.
>
> i also have one more question, later in the macro where the email is
> actually created i have the following:
>         With OutMail
>             .to = "email@email.com"
>             .CC = strto
>
> i want the selection varialbe to be with the .cc strto varialbe that is
> already there - basically two variables for the cc line.  is  it as simple as
> .cc = strto; selection??
>
> thank you,
>
> jat

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address