Retrieve tables from web with variable URL

Hello,
This URL
http://www.bibf.be/ipc/tamenu.asp  has a field "postcode", asking for
a 4-digit entry and leading to the links of all members of that postal
code when all other inputs are omitted.
The visible URL in the URL bar , however , remains unchanged.
I have a list in Excel with several postal codes e.g. 2200   2500
2222   3000 for which I want to retrieve the members tot list them up
on a worksheet.  I know enough VBA to do that if I only knew the key
to build that postal code into the URL.  Is there a way to do that?
 Thank you very much for any help.
Herman
0
hermac

Web Services install error on AD LDS
I am trying to install GP 10 Web Services (with the SP3 installer) on a Windows 2008 SP2 x64 server. Every time I try the install I receive the error: The Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services role must be installed on the computer before installing the Microsoft Dynamics GP Web Service. I have installed AD LDS, and didn't receive any errors on install. I have rebooted a couple of times, still the same error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled AD LDS and still have the problem. Shawn, You may want to check the following KB articles for resolution to your problem: System...

Mail Enabled : How to retrieve the mails.
Hi, I have created one mail enabled account with smtp address but how do I retrieve the mails ? Thank you. Rgrds, Zul On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:00:36 +0800, "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote: >Hi, > >I have created one mail enabled account with smtp address but how do I >retrieve the mails ? > >Thank you. > >Rgrds, >Zul > A mail enabled account doesn't have a mailbox. When you create that account you specify an external SMTP address and collect the mail from there however you would normally do it. Hi Mark, This means that the exchang...

Excel web query returns no data
When I enter a web addreess into IE it shows the page When I set up a web query in Excel it allows me to select the relevant tables, but then returns no data The same Excel query worked on previuous versions of Excel Web address for query http://www.bmreports.com/servlet/com.logica.neta.bwp_PanBM DataServlet?param1=T_CNQPS- 4&param2=&param3=&param4=&param5=2001-04-01&param6=* Any help appreciated ...

Email Message(s) Not Being Retrieved
I've been waiting for an email today but Windows Mail hasn't retrieved it. I then decided to go online to my email client's web site and the email is there! The email was posted on the server today at 10:05 AM. The message isn't in any of my other Windows Mail folders including the Junk Email folder. Any idea why this message isn't being retrieved by Windows Mail?? James Sorry I found the message. I had them sorted oldest to newest. Duh. "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:%23r5VO4H7KHA.420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl....

Re: Function to copy data from a variable range?
I have a sheet with about 20,000 lines of data. From that sheet I am looking to group the data based on a parameter, into multiple different sheets. ie: If the category is "1" copy all that lines data into sheet A, If the category is "2", copy all the lines into sheet B. The problem is, the number of lines for each acatgeory type is not always the same. Some categories may only have 1 or two lines, other may have 200-300. Is there any type of function for this? Thanks! Doable but why not just use data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesA...

How can I send e-mail as a web page
Hi! I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail? Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance : ) You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from within Outlook use; Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert-> choose Insert as Text -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Off...

XP Home SP 2 and Web based Outlook
I used to be able to flawlessly remotely access Outlook remotely using IE and SP1. However, once I installed SP2, I can longer reply to any messages. My INBOX appears correctly and I can view messages, but once I hit the REPLY icon, the message I was viewing disappears and I am returned to my INBOX rather than being able to compose a message. I upgraded to SP2 on two different computers and the same problems exists on both machines. SP2 for Windows XP includes a built-in popup stopper for Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer and select Tools | Internet Options | Privacy tab. Se...

Pivot Table with Quarter Subtotals across the top
Hello, I'm constantly creating pivot tables that show sales information by date across the top from left to right. I would love to insert a subtotal at the end of each calender quarter to subtotal the last three months. As it stands right now I just drop in the "Month" field from the data into the pivot table and the months flow through the pivot table. Is it possible to insert a quarter subtotal, say "1Q07" that will sum Jan-07, Feb-07 & Mar-07? Thanks in advance, Dza In 2007- Select any date heading, on the options ribbon click Group Field in the Group g...

Suggest a solution
Hi all. I have a table named Articles that has the fields: ArticleID, ArticleName, Price and so on.... What I want to do is to make a new table that would hold some related Property records for each article. For example... Color, Weight, Length,.. This is not a problem, but what I want is to be able to change fields names for the second table (like PropertyID, PropertyName) and be able to search among those values from query. This is the most important part: ---------------------------------------------------------------- I would like to have them as a field in query from ...

SBS 2008 RWW Internal web site access
I have a strange issue. I have a client who has four laptops on an SBS 2008 domain. Three are windows 7 one is XP. All work great inside the office. However, when any of the users attempt to connect to the internal website through RWW on the outside they get a page cannot be displayed message. I verified that port 987 is open on the firewall. Using computers at our location or any other computer, from any other site not associated with their domain, can connect successfully to RWW and the internal web site. I’ve verified that the certificate is installed on their computers. I ver...

auto filter data within pivot table
Hello, Does anyone know how can we filter data within a pivot table? or sort the data from ascending to decending order withing a pivot table??? Can we do that? It doesnt seems to work?! Thanks. Elaine. You can add fields to the page area, and use them to filter the pivot table's data. To sort a field, select a cell in a column, and click the A-Z button on the Excel toolbar. elaine wrote: > Does anyone know how can we filter data within a pivot table? or sort > the data from ascending to decending order withing a pivot table??? > Can we do that? > > It doesnt se...

CRM Url
I initially installed the CRM server to the default url of the server (i.e. http://servername). I then installed SharePoint and it messed the configuration up. I then uninstalled SP. Now I can't get to the default server's url of http://servername. Any suggestions on how to correct? Go into IIS and setup a Host Header for the CRM site, Then add an alias for the Header to DNS. Calling the Alias will then resolve and access the site, -- Paul Papanek Stork MBA, CTT+, MCT, MCSE+I, MCSA, MCAD, MCDBA Solutient of Ohio, INC. email: pstork <<at>> att.net visit ME at: ...

look way to map form at CRM frontend to tables at CRM database
How can I find out what tables which new record has been added on when I enter data through a form in CRM front end? I try to find way to map form in the CRM frontend to the tables at the CRM database at backend? It is CRM 3.0 Thank in advances for help! ...

Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web
Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web Support over 147 countries and ALL languages (unicode encoding) MSG.to provides a unique personal SMS URL for you. It is easy for friends sending text message to you by web. For example, if your name is Lisa, you can register: http://MSG.to/Lisa (you can use this link to see demo) You can also register your mobile phone number as SMS URL like: http://MSG.to/+886913123456 (you can use this link to see demo) Please visit http://msg.to/ for more information. Related keywords: Short Message Serv...

Editing more than 1 table at a time with SQL.
Say I have two tables in a DB called TABLE1, and TABLE2. TABLE1 [IDNUMBER] [FIRSTNAME] 1 Ryan 2 Jennifer 3 Monica TABLE2 [IDNUMBER] [LASTNAME] 1 Johnson 2 Snipes 3 Smith My question is would I be able to use SQL in code to Edit, Delete or Insert data to both tables in one string rather than one table at a time? For instance what if I want to change both tables with a [IDNUMBER] = 2 to a [IDNUMBER] = 4, OR change the ...

Table headers in a list box (Custom Report)
I have a big table with many fields (more than fifty). They are not in one table but related. Now user's come with a requirement of a separate type of report everyday which has different fields. because of which i have to design a report for them with the required query. I was therefore wondering can i make a form which has two list boxes the one on left side will have all the fields of the table (only headers needed, not data). Users can select multiple no. of fields from that list box which will appear in another list box. Users should be able to then select the order of fi...

Do you need MS Access to query on an Access table?
I'm asking these questions because I have looked at a lot of stuff in the discussion groups and still confused. I am fairly good at Excel programming but haven't been able to get Excel and Access to talk. First, I have Office 2003 Professional at work and Office 2003 without Access at home. I want to work on developing Excel programming at home which will get data from Access to Excel with either MS Query or with programming. Is it possible to just have the .mdb files on the home computer for Excel to work with, or do I need the Access program too? The info I want ...

I am having trouble keeping numbers formatted in a Pivot Table
I have a pivot table that won't stay formatted. The data is formatted as currency in the worksheet that the Pivot Table is drawing off of. It shows up as a general number in the Pivot. I've tried formatting it in the Pivot but it doesn't stay when I refresh the data. "Preserve formatting" is checked on the Pivot table, so it SHOULD be preserving any formatting I apply to the pivot table, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I know I could record a macro to format this, but it is happening on multiple Pivot tables in the same workbook and that would be a pain ...

Pivot table field dropdown list reset #2
I would like to know if there is a way to reset a field dropdown list in a pivot table. In some field sometimes I delete data from the source and some items of the field will no longer be there. However, when I refresh the pivot table the dropdown list will still show the old items even if they're not in the source data anymore. I really need your help with this. Thanks a lot in advance for your help, Francisco Molina ...

How do I compare output data from 2 pivot tables in a graph forma.
I have a pivot table created for 2004 that shows the number of inspections we received on a particular day of the week (ie. 5 on saturdays, 2 on wednesdays, etc.) I am creating the same pivot table for 2005 and am looking for a way to graph the data (bar graph) of the pivot table from 2004 to compare with my 2005 data (ie. last year we received 5 inspections on saturdays, this year we received xx amount on saturdays). Is this even possible to do? I am using Office Pro 2003 and any suggestions would be greatly accepted. Doobi, One option is to combine the pivot tables for 2004 and...

How to purge all the Integration Manager log tables?
I went through and purged all the log files from Integration Manager using the procedure outlined in the IM User's Guide. However, after I was finished I looked at the tables in the im.mdb Access database and noticed that the following tables still have quite a few records in them: LogDocumentActivity LogActivity LogDocuments The Log table was empty, which makes sense since I purged all the logs. However, these other tables seem to have retained their records. Is there a way to purge these tables, too? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 B...

Extract from a table a value by interpolating
Hi, I'm a new with fancy things in excell and would very much appreciate the help. I have a table from which I want to extract values, but I want those values to be interpolated from what is in the table. How can I do that? Thanks, Maria hi, this is how i do it. Lets say your table is at A12 to B20 make another column at column C with this equaition =(B14-B13)/(A14-A13) A B C 12 2.000 1.000 0.5 13 4.000 2.000 1.0 14 6.000 4.000 1.0 15 8.000 6.000 1.0 16 10.000 8.000 1.0 17 12.000 10.000 1.0 18 14.000 12.000 1.0 19 16.000 14.00...

Pivot table seems to round my figures up!
I have a pivot table that works very nicely except for one thing - th data has come through all rounded up e.g. in the data source sheet one column has the following figures: 0.69 0.94 1 but when I create the pivot table it shows all the data as 1 I have formatted all the source cells as number wit 2 decimals and als the numbers cells in the pivot table - now they look like 1.00 I really need to be able to show the 0.69 and 0.94 as well as the 1.00 Is this possible please? Many thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com RaeHippyChick, Make sure that you are...

Alternate grey/red shading with subtitles getting shaded differently (Word table)
Dear Experts: I got a telephone list/table with the following make-up: - Each name and corresponding phone number has got its own row. - The letters A-Z also have their own rows and are formatted bold - First name, last name is entered in one table cell - Phone numbers are entered in the table cells next to the "name" cell With any number rows of the table SELECTED would like the table to acquire the following FORMATTING: Rows A, B,C to Z (formatted bold) should have a grey shaded fill (RGB value 133, 133, 133) Rows immediately following these subtitles (A-Z) should...

Pivot Table into Report
I'm trying to generate a weekly report for management that summarizes Help Desk activity. I'm using Access DB that links to a CSV, generated from the support system (SQL not accessible). My problem is getting the figures I can generate in the Pivot Table into a form I can just pull up without further editing. I've already separated out by type of request (Break/Fix and Service Request), generating separate queries. What is requested are stats for various service queues(rows), by status (columns), grouped in specific ways; some queues are not grouped, some need ...