Recording Macro Error Message

While recording the macro, I access the cell I need the formula in and write
the formula. After writing the formula and hitting ENTER, I receive a
microsoft GUI with "Unable To Record", and ackknowledge the GUI by hitting
OK. The forluma is written to the cell - all even has the desired
result/calculation.

When I access the code, the navigation within the worksheet is listed in the
code, but the furmula is not listed.

I tried exiting the file and trying a second time, yet the same results. How
do I "reset" the macro recorder to again begin to record all aspects of a
macro recording?

Any and All Help is Appreciated - Thank You

Look for the Stop Macro button right where you clicked the Record button.
This will reset the macro.

If you continue to get the error then skip the part that causes the error
and where you want to enter a formula use this line of code instead of using
the recorder.

    Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Formula = "=SUM(A1:A10)"

I assumed Sheet1 and cell A1 and the SUM formula, but you can tweak it to
fit your application.  Hope this helps!  If so, let me know, click "YES"
below.
--
Cheers,
Ryan