Process all cells in a (user) selection - vba

I am using this code to give me cell by cell access to a code defined
selection;

Dim aCell As Range
For Each aCell In Sheet4.Range("A4:A34")
' Do Stuff Here
Next aCell

which processes every cell in the A4:A34 Range

How do I do the same thing for a selection drawn by the user before
pressing my 'Process' button ?

Thanks
0
Isis

On 05 May 2010 11:10:21 GMT, Isis <isissoft@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote:

>I am using this code to give me cell by cell access to a code defined
>selection;
>
>Dim aCell As Range
>For Each aCell In Sheet4.Range("A4:A34")
>' Do Stuff Here
>Next aCell
>
>which processes every cell in the A4:A34 Range
>
>How do I do the same thing for a selection drawn by the user before
>pressing my 'Process' button ?
>
>Thanks

Dim aCell As Range
For Each aCell In Selection
' Do Stuff Here
Next aCell
--ron
0
Ron
5/5/2010 11:20:57 AM
Ron Rosenfeld <ronrosenfeld@nospam.org> wrote in

> Dim aCell As Range
> For Each aCell In Selection
> ' Do Stuff Here
> Next aCell

Ron, thanks very much for that - worked great !

Regards
0
Isis

How to select series in chart?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

VBA training suggestions?
I'm looking for tips on software out there on learning VBA for Excel. I know how to create macros and have a good idea of what a script might look like for the macro I created. I just want to learn how to write them on my own for my personal use. Any suggestions? Thank you kindly for your input! I do not know of any software for learning VBA, but you can't go wrong looking at all the Excel VBA web sites as well as purchasing a copy of John Walkenbach's "Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA" http://j-walk.com/ss/. Recording macros and then editing them is a pow...

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

OLK 2k7

Single click selects multiple cells

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

compact database in VBA access 2007

Getting rid of selection

Macro
Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. Can this be done? Thanks!!! Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ xlNumbers + xlTextValues).Select If you want to select xlErrors and xlLogical add those to xlNumbers + xlTextValues -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "puiuluipui" wrote: > Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. > Can this be done? > Thanks!!! It's perfect! Thanks! "Jacob Skaria" a scris: > Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ >...

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...