Option Group actions

Hello All,

I am trying to use an option group to control which labels and combo boxes
are visible. My code is as follows:

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
If OptionButton1.Value = True Then
    Label3.Visible = False
    Label4.Visible = False
    Label5.Visible = False
    Label6.Visible = True
    ComboBox1.Visible = False
    ComboBox2.Visible = False
    ComboBox3.Visible = False
    ComboBox4.Visible = True
    Label7.Visible = True
    Label8.Visible = True
    ComboBox5.Visible = True
    ComboBox6.Visible = True
End If
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
If OptionButton2.Value = True Then
    Label3.Visible = True
    Label4.Visible = True
    Label5.Visible = True
    Label6.Visible = True
    ComboBox1.Visible = True
    ComboBox2.Visible = True
    ComboBox3.Visible = True
    ComboBox4.Visible = True
    Label7.Visible = False
    Label8.Visible = False
    ComboBox5.Visible = False
    ComboBox6.Visible = False
End If
End Sub

It works, but it doesn't happen instantaneously (i.e. you can visibly see
the controls disappear then reappear). Is there anyway for this to happen
quicker?

FYI - I'm using Excel 2007

Thanks in advance
--
Brian

missing action buttons
Hi, I have some Outlook installations here that seem to have no Action Buttons on Calender Events! So you send a calender event, but the User can�t answer with yes, no or whatever possible. Does anyone know where to get back these Buttons? Thanks a lot Lars ...

Exchange ESUTIL Options
I have an exchange 2000 server which I inherited from another administrator that has a 12 GB EBD on a 20 gig drive. I know that I need to have users delete or archive their e-mails and then run ESUTIL. In Exchange 2000 you can have 2 Stores. Can I create 1 store and have mail go into that while defragging the other EDB and then either A. Run both stores at the same time or B combine the stores so no mails are lost. I have been Google ‘in for quite a while and haven't found anything concrete. Thanks in advance for your help. Erin You might want to read up on running...

Delivery Options #2
We have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 and the Delivery Option does not work: "Do not deliver before:" Is there a reason for this? Not in cached mode nor online mode. Thanks, Exchange2003 On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:00:03 -0700, Exchange2003 <Exchange2003@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 and the Delivery Option does not work: >"Do not deliver before:" > >Is there a reason for this? > >Not in cached mode nor online mode. > >Thanks, >Exchange2003 It works on a very vanilla install. Probably need to go t...

Outlook 2002 views grouping/sorting
I noticed a (irritating) difference between Outlook 2000 and 2002 definition of folder Views. Back in 2000, you could set to group by Conversation Topic, which lumped all emails with the same email subject together. Now it was still sorted by date first, meaning the subject-topic with the most recent received (descending) email with be positioned on top. So it was going by Sort, then Group. Now in 2002, the priority has been reversed. It is grouped first then sorted by date. Meaning the email subject with the first in alphabetical order will ALWAYS be positioned on top, even when its latest ...

New distribution groups not showing in GAL
I'm creating two distribution groups on Exchange 2003. I simply right-click the OU and create a new group, global distribution group selected via the radio buttons. Next screen I check the box to add an Exchange email address and leave the defaults. Next and Finish. Open Outlook and no entries in the GAL. I waited 24 hours for the GAL to update and looked again. Still not finding my new distribution groups! If I put the alias in the "To:" box and send I get error 5.1.1 that the account wasn't found in the domain. What am I doing wrong? Any help greatly appreciated! Dyl...

Organizing Austin Exchange User Group meeting
Please e-mail me offline if you are interested in attending an Austin (TX) Exchange User Group meeting. I am working with a few others to organize a User Group here. We will be meeting at the Microsoft Office here in Austin, likely on a Tuesday evening. I will send out more details to those interested once the meeting is finalized. Please pass this information on to any others you think might be interested. E-mail me at ben_winzenz@NOSPAMmessageone.com (remove the NOSPAM part) -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.c...

No Reply Option
Can anyone tell me how to send an email that does not give recipients an option to reply? You can't. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:844d01c48546$6746e1c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how to send an email that does not give > recipients an option to reply? ...

"Show Placeholder" feature in options/view doesnt work
I have a macro that places a large number of pictures on a spreadsheet. I would like the pictures to show as "placeholders" to speed up viewing/editing. The only problem is that this feature (under Tools/Options/View) does not work. All the images are being display normally. I have tried this in Excel 2000/2003/XP with the same result. This feature works great in MS Word. Please help. To see what I'm talking about. Go to Tools/Options/View and check the "Show Placeholders" option. Now insert a picture or clipart. The image will be displayed normally instead of just a b...

limit domain admin group access in Exchange environment
We have exchange 2003 and we need to limit the access the domain admins have from editing accounts but it still allows them to view key fuctions like view the Exchange server manager console, but are not able to edit the mailboxes or accounts. Thanks Right, you shouldn't make those people "Domain Admins". They should have rights only on applicable OUs. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2CE5FB8-C280-4213-8828-2C7B860524C6@microsoft.com......

No Group dialog box appear when working in Pivot Table
I'm trying to group a range of dates in pivot table. According to help files a dialog box should appear when selecting Group..., but nothing happens except a grouping of the entire marked range. How do I go about in order to make the Grouping dialog box show? Best Regards PerD > PerD, This might be something particular to my set-up (XL2K), but I have to build the table initially by specifying the data range *exactly* (click'n'drag on the worksheet) for grouping dates to be an option. If I use a blanket source (eg: A:B) it won't cut it. Try it again from scratch, the...

move files and folers option
I had to perform recovery on my computer and after doing so, when I right click on a file or folder the option to move or copy to is gone. I cannot move files or folders from another location. Also cannot transfer from cd or flash drive to computer. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:56:01 -0800, B.J. <BJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I had to perform recovery What does "perform recovery" mean? Exactly how did you do this? > on my computer and after doing so, when I right > click on a file or folder ...

Filter option not working
Unable to get the filter option to work after selecting 'Protect and Share Worksheet Have completed all the steps in relation to Format - Cells, but even though the cells are not locked the filter option can not be use How can I get this to work? Hi gianni While you are protecting the Sheet Tools>Protection>Protect Sheet Below are the rights that you can allow/Disallow all users. Check "Use Auto Filter" regards >-----Original Message----- >Unable to get the filter option to work after selecting 'Protect and Share Worksheet' >Have completed all the s...

Protection Groups
We will be replacing our Exchange 2003 Server with a 2007 Exchange server with a different name. Can I use the same Exchange Protection Group that is setup for exchange 2003 with the new Exchange 2007? If I need to create a new protection group can I remove the old Protection Group. Thanks LeonardG If you want to use older protection group, try modify protection group and add the Exchange storage groups from the new 2007 server. This way same protection/recovery configurations will be applicable to new Exchange storage groups also. But if you want to completely diff...

max no group
Hi , Is there any solution for Max without grouping? There are different data and only one distinct on the row to display for the max value. For example, data are as : 1, 2 , 6 , 7 and another column to find for max value here is for relation to it : 3, 4, 9, 2 so the only max of them is 6, 9 . I try it on the expression of max but there is no other option on another to find relation of it of the column expression max. Thanks any idea? If there is no GROUP, the MAX occur over the column for all the records of the table. If your data is like: f1 f2 1 3 2 ...

How do you turn the Paste Options Button off on Mac Operating systems.?
Version: 2008 I have worked with PCs for a long time and know how to turn the Paste Options Button off, but do not know how to do it on my Mac computer. <br> Thanks for your help! Hello, On 2009.12.16 9:11, in article 59baf1f3.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "clannom@officeformac.com" <clannom@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have worked with PCs for a long time and know how to turn the Paste Options > Button off, but do not know how to do it on my Mac computer. Go to the Word - Preferences command (this is the equivalent of the Windows version's "...

Is there a way to group text so it stays together?
Hi, I am editing a document, and it is a pain going through and re-editing page breaks after making changes to it. If i could simply select a paragraph or small section that I want to stay together and mark or group it somehow to stay together so that if it gets pushed down from other text above, it will stay together, either at the end of a page if it fits, or all of it would be pushed to the next page. Is there a feature like this? Thanks, Alan Go to the Line and Page Breaks tab of the Format Paragraph dialog and check the box for "Keep lines together" ...

Security group doesn't work on Exchange Mailbox permissions
We're running SBS 2003. I am trying to give a group of users access to a couple of general purpose Exchange mailboxes. I can give the users access by adding their accounts individually to the Mailbox in question. (Exchange Advanced / Mailbox Rights / Full Access) This works fine and they can open the Mailbox in Outlook. However, when I try to do this using a Universal Security group, it doesn't work. We get an "Unable to Display Folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location." This is what I've done... Assume I want people accessing the ...

Tools/Options/View/Zero Value
Under Tools/Options/... I set up the defaul drive in G (net work drive). Today, the network drive is down and I am working on C drive. I'd like the worksheet doesn't show zero values when viewing it, so I unchecked the box "zero values". But it keeps giving me the message "Cannot access directory G:\excel\...", and the zero values are still there. How can I by pass this message and the zero values would not show? Thanks. Mia ...

No Options
I want to send an email with the "Approve/Disapprove" option. But when I open to start a new email message, my options is greyed out and I cannot select it. Thanks. Are you using Outlook Rich Text Format to send the message? It is required for voting buttons to work. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Cowbell asked: | I want to send an emai...

The payment terms discount field needs a "Next Month" option.
If a vendor bills on a monthly basis with a 2% 10th net 30 term, an invoice dated 5/2/06 would be due 5/10/06 for the discount. The due field has a drop-down for "Next Month", which allows the ultimate due date to be pushed into the next month's date cycle. The discount date field needs this same option - otherwise any invoices dated between the 1st and the 9th will have a discount date of the 10th in the same month. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click ...

Lost Save As option
I upgraded to the Panther OS. Shortly thereafter, I lost the Save As option in Word v.x I don't know if the two are related or not. Please help. In article <115d801c3f4a3$d71e0020$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "JamiJ" <editor@thetrucker.com> wrote: > I upgraded to the Panther OS. Shortly thereafter, I lost the Save As > option in Word v.x I don't know if the two are related or not. Please > help. They're not related. Choose Tools/Customize and in the Toolbar tab, select Menu Bar (make sure the name is highlighted, not just the checkbox checked). Click ...

Shape pinx,piny inside a group
Hi Guys Got a page where I've got some groups inside these groups I have some shapes, I need to get the coordinates on the shapes but when I use the "pinx" and "piny" method I get the pinx,piny value of the shape belonging to the group - What I want is the pinx , piny coordinates of the shapes but related to the page's coordinates. How can I get X and Y coordinate of a shape relevant to Page and not the group. Yours Sincerely ZyRaIN If you are doing this in a shape take a look at the LocToLoc function in the Visio Developers help. John... Visio MVP Nee...

How do I change the action of button in Access 2007 contact list?
I need to change the email address manually when I click the "send email" button to create new email directly from Contact List of Access 2007 as the default email address is including the receiver name (name + emal address was recognized as wrong email address by Windows Live Mail). How to change the default setting of Access 2007? -- THANKS & BEST REGARDS, Nguyen Tung Director of Sales and Marketing --------------------------------------- THIENTHAONGUYEN TRANSPORTATION CO., No181 Dai Tu Str,Hoang Mai Dist,Hanoi,Vietnam Tel :(84.4) 36410 577 - 107 /...

Adding Distribution Group Permissions to Public Folder
We are currently running a Windows 2003 AD domain with Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Server as our e-mail server in Native Mode. When trying to add a distribution group to the permissions tab of a public folder I receive the following errors: From Exchange System Manager: The operation failed. 80004005 Exchange System manager From Outlook: The modified permissions could not be saved. I found Article ID 274046 referring to a similar issue in Exchange 2000, but nothing for Exchange 2003. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Distribution groups are just that, the...

exchange server 2003 backup options
Hello all, My company and I are trying to come up with a solution for having a backup system for our primary exchange server should it go down. We have a second windows 2003 standard server online. I am afraid of major complications if we just load exchange 2003 server on this other server. I am sure there must be another way to do this. Would appreciate any help on this. Thnaks, Gwen "Gwen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1913501c44c92 $890ddda0$a401280a@phx.gbl: > My company and I are trying to come up with a solution > for having a bac...