Option Box on user from to update workbook

I have (20) Option Boxes on a User Form that are for inputing Qty. User can 
check 1 Box out of the 20. Example: If user selects Option box 601, then 
changes to select option box 610. Box 601 unselects automaticaly. That is 
what I want them to do. 

I recorded a macro for each of the 20 Option Boxes, that makes the changes 
according to Option Box selected.  

Option Box Names are as follows:
Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_601
Option Boxes 602-619
Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_620

What I need to do is when User selects the option box 601-620 the Codes runs 
when the Update Control Button is pushed. The User Form is a Workbook by 
itself named "Master User Form". 

UserForm name is "UserForm1"
Control Button is "Update_Installer_Forms_10"
Workbook being updated is "Master Installer Forms.xlsm"

I am not sure how to do this. The flow would be user picks the option box 
601-620, which would tell which sub to run in the module when the Control 
button is pressed.

Here is Code that I recorded to make the Changes. I have 20 Codes like this 
one. 1 for each Option Box. This code is located in module1 that I moved from 
the workbook. 

Sub Battery_01()
'Battery_01 Macro

    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
    Sheets("Batt Chg Rpt").Select
    Cells.Select
    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
    Range("A1:O48").Select
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$O$48"
    Range("O3:O4").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
    Rows("49:960").Select
    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-42
    Range("G6:H7").Select
    Sheets("Pilot Cell Chg Rpt").Select
    Cells.Select
    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
    Range("A1:G67").Select
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$67"
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
    Rows("68:1340").Select
    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-66
    Range("B11:C11").Select
    Sheets("Press Test Rpt").Select
    Cells.Select
    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
    Range("A1:I1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "PRESSURE TEST RECORD"
    Range("A1:I75").Select
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$75"
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
    Rows("76:1499").Select
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-3
    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-21
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
    Rows("76:1500").Select
    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
    Range("B11:E11").Select
    Sheets("Batt Strap Res Rpt").Select
    Cells.Select
    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
    Range("A1:J69").Select
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$J$69"
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=66
    Rows("70:1380").Select
    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
    Range("H11:J11").Select
    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
    Sheets("Install Pack Con").Select
End Sub
0
Utf
2/2/2010 7:11:01 AM
excel.programming 6508 articles. 2 followers. Follow

6 Replies
814 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 47

Try

    Select Case True

        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01

        'etc

    End Select

HTH

Bob

"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:6FE1AF1C-2E93-4463-AAF6-A9C96638F17C@microsoft.com...
>I have (20) Option Boxes on a User Form that are for inputing Qty. User can
> check 1 Box out of the 20. Example: If user selects Option box 601, then
> changes to select option box 610. Box 601 unselects automaticaly. That is
> what I want them to do.
>
> I recorded a macro for each of the 20 Option Boxes, that makes the changes
> according to Option Box selected.
>
> Option Box Names are as follows:
> Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_601
> Option Boxes 602-619
> Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_620
>
> What I need to do is when User selects the option box 601-620 the Codes 
> runs
> when the Update Control Button is pushed. The User Form is a Workbook by
> itself named "Master User Form".
>
> UserForm name is "UserForm1"
> Control Button is "Update_Installer_Forms_10"
> Workbook being updated is "Master Installer Forms.xlsm"
>
> I am not sure how to do this. The flow would be user picks the option box
> 601-620, which would tell which sub to run in the module when the Control
> button is pressed.
>
> Here is Code that I recorded to make the Changes. I have 20 Codes like 
> this
> one. 1 for each Option Box. This code is located in module1 that I moved 
> from
> the workbook.
>
> Sub Battery_01()
> 'Battery_01 Macro
>
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>    Sheets("Batt Chg Rpt").Select
>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>    Range("A1:O48").Select
>    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$O$48"
>    Range("O3:O4").Select
>    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
>    Rows("49:960").Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-42
>    Range("G6:H7").Select
>    Sheets("Pilot Cell Chg Rpt").Select
>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>    Range("A1:G67").Select
>    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$67"
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>    Rows("68:1340").Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-66
>    Range("B11:C11").Select
>    Sheets("Press Test Rpt").Select
>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>    Range("A1:I1").Select
>    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "PRESSURE TEST RECORD"
>    Range("A1:I75").Select
>    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$75"
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>    Rows("76:1499").Select
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-3
>    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-21
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>    Rows("76:1500").Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
>    Range("B11:E11").Select
>    Sheets("Batt Strap Res Rpt").Select
>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>    Range("A1:J69").Select
>    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$J$69"
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=66
>    Rows("70:1380").Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
>    Range("H11:J11").Select
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>    Sheets("Install Pack Con").Select
> End Sub 


0
Bob
2/2/2010 8:53:53 AM
BTW, your code can be simplified

Sub Battery_01()
'Battery_01 Macro

    With Sheets("Batt Chg Rpt")
        .Cells.EntireRow.Hidden = False
        .PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$O$48"
        .Range("O3:O4").Value = 1
        .Rows("49:960").Hidden = True
    End With

    With Sheets("Pilot Cell Chg Rpt").Select
        .Cells.EntireRow.Hidden = False
        .PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$67"
        .Rows("68:1340").Hidden = True
    End With

    With Sheets("Press Test Rpt").Select
        .Cells.Hidden = False
        .Range("A1:I1").Value = "PRESSURE TEST RECORD"
        .PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$75"
        .Rows("76:1500").Hidden = True
    End With

    With Sheets("Batt Strap Res Rpt").Select
        .Cells.Hidden = False
        .PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$J$69"
        .Rows("70:1380").Hidden = True
    End With
End Sub


HTH

Bob

"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:6FE1AF1C-2E93-4463-AAF6-A9C96638F17C@microsoft.com...
>I have (20) Option Boxes on a User Form that are for inputing Qty. User can
> check 1 Box out of the 20. Example: If user selects Option box 601, then
> changes to select option box 610. Box 601 unselects automaticaly. That is
> what I want them to do.
>
> I recorded a macro for each of the 20 Option Boxes, that makes the changes
> according to Option Box selected.
>
> Option Box Names are as follows:
> Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_601
> Option Boxes 602-619
> Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_620
>
> What I need to do is when User selects the option box 601-620 the Codes 
> runs
> when the Update Control Button is pushed. The User Form is a Workbook by
> itself named "Master User Form".
>
> UserForm name is "UserForm1"
> Control Button is "Update_Installer_Forms_10"
> Workbook being updated is "Master Installer Forms.xlsm"
>
> I am not sure how to do this. The flow would be user picks the option box
> 601-620, which would tell which sub to run in the module when the Control
> button is pressed.
>
> Here is Code that I recorded to make the Changes. I have 20 Codes like 
> this
> one. 1 for each Option Box. This code is located in module1 that I moved 
> from
> the workbook.
>
> Sub Battery_01()
> 'Battery_01 Macro
>
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>    Sheets("Batt Chg Rpt").Select
>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>    Range("A1:O48").Select
>    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$O$48"
>    Range("O3:O4").Select
>    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
>    Rows("49:960").Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-42
>    Range("G6:H7").Select
>    Sheets("Pilot Cell Chg Rpt").Select
>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>    Range("A1:G67").Select
>    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$67"
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>    Rows("68:1340").Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-66
>    Range("B11:C11").Select
>    Sheets("Press Test Rpt").Select
>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>    Range("A1:I1").Select
>    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "PRESSURE TEST RECORD"
>    Range("A1:I75").Select
>    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$75"
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>    Rows("76:1499").Select
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-3
>    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-21
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>    Rows("76:1500").Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
>    Range("B11:E11").Select
>    Sheets("Batt Strap Res Rpt").Select
>    Cells.Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>    Range("A1:J69").Select
>    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$J$69"
>    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=66
>    Rows("70:1380").Select
>    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
>    Range("H11:J11").Select
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>    Sheets("Install Pack Con").Select
> End Sub 


0
Bob
2/2/2010 8:59:10 AM
I put the code in exactly as you have it and I am getting and Error message:
Compile Error: Expected: Identifier

'************************************************************
'Update Installer Forms Control Button
'Data Loaded from User Form to Installer Forms
'************************************************************

Private Sub Update_Installer_Forms_8_Click()

Select Case True

        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_602.Value:        Call Sub Battery_02
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_603.Value:        Call Sub Battery_03
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_604.Value:        Call Sub Battery_04
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_605.Value:        Call Sub Battery_05
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_606.Value:        Call Sub Battery_06
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_607.Value:        Call Sub Battery_07
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_608.Value:        Call Sub Battery_08
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_609.Value:        Call Sub Battery_09
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_610.Value:        Call Sub Battery_10
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_611.Value:        Call Sub Battery_11
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_612.Value:        Call Sub Battery_12
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_613.Value:        Call Sub Battery_13
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_614.Value:        Call Sub Battery_14
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_615.Value:        Call Sub Battery_15
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_616.Value:        Call Sub Battery_16
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_617.Value:        Call Sub Battery_17
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_618.Value:        Call Sub Battery_18
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_619.Value:        Call Sub Battery_19
        Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_620.Value:        Call Sub Battery_20

    End Select

End Sub





"Bob Phillips" wrote:

> Try
> 
>     Select Case True
> 
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
> 
>         'etc
> 
>     End Select
> 
> HTH
> 
> Bob
> 
> "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:6FE1AF1C-2E93-4463-AAF6-A9C96638F17C@microsoft.com...
> >I have (20) Option Boxes on a User Form that are for inputing Qty. User can
> > check 1 Box out of the 20. Example: If user selects Option box 601, then
> > changes to select option box 610. Box 601 unselects automaticaly. That is
> > what I want them to do.
> >
> > I recorded a macro for each of the 20 Option Boxes, that makes the changes
> > according to Option Box selected.
> >
> > Option Box Names are as follows:
> > Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_601
> > Option Boxes 602-619
> > Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_620
> >
> > What I need to do is when User selects the option box 601-620 the Codes 
> > runs
> > when the Update Control Button is pushed. The User Form is a Workbook by
> > itself named "Master User Form".
> >
> > UserForm name is "UserForm1"
> > Control Button is "Update_Installer_Forms_10"
> > Workbook being updated is "Master Installer Forms.xlsm"
> >
> > I am not sure how to do this. The flow would be user picks the option box
> > 601-620, which would tell which sub to run in the module when the Control
> > button is pressed.
> >
> > Here is Code that I recorded to make the Changes. I have 20 Codes like 
> > this
> > one. 1 for each Option Box. This code is located in module1 that I moved 
> > from
> > the workbook.
> >
> > Sub Battery_01()
> > 'Battery_01 Macro
> >
> >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> >    Sheets("Batt Chg Rpt").Select
> >    Cells.Select
> >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> >    Range("A1:O48").Select
> >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$O$48"
> >    Range("O3:O4").Select
> >    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
> >    Rows("49:960").Select
> >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-42
> >    Range("G6:H7").Select
> >    Sheets("Pilot Cell Chg Rpt").Select
> >    Cells.Select
> >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> >    Range("A1:G67").Select
> >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$67"
> >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> >    Rows("68:1340").Select
> >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-66
> >    Range("B11:C11").Select
> >    Sheets("Press Test Rpt").Select
> >    Cells.Select
> >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> >    Range("A1:I1").Select
> >    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "PRESSURE TEST RECORD"
> >    Range("A1:I75").Select
> >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$75"
> >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> >    Rows("76:1499").Select
> >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-3
> >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-21
> >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> >    Rows("76:1500").Select
> >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
> >    Range("B11:E11").Select
> >    Sheets("Batt Strap Res Rpt").Select
> >    Cells.Select
> >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> >    Range("A1:J69").Select
> >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$J$69"
> >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=66
> >    Rows("70:1380").Select
> >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
> >    Range("H11:J11").Select
> >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> >    Sheets("Install Pack Con").Select
> > End Sub 
> 
> 
> .
> 
0
Utf
2/2/2010 2:46:01 PM
Bob had a typo.

Remove that extra Sub in the Call statement:
 Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
becomes:
 Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Battery_01



Brian wrote:
> 
> I put the code in exactly as you have it and I am getting and Error message:
> Compile Error: Expected: Identifier
> 
> '************************************************************
> 'Update Installer Forms Control Button
> 'Data Loaded from User Form to Installer Forms
> '************************************************************
> 
> Private Sub Update_Installer_Forms_8_Click()
> 
> Select Case True
> 
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_602.Value:        Call Sub Battery_02
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_603.Value:        Call Sub Battery_03
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_604.Value:        Call Sub Battery_04
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_605.Value:        Call Sub Battery_05
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_606.Value:        Call Sub Battery_06
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_607.Value:        Call Sub Battery_07
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_608.Value:        Call Sub Battery_08
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_609.Value:        Call Sub Battery_09
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_610.Value:        Call Sub Battery_10
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_611.Value:        Call Sub Battery_11
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_612.Value:        Call Sub Battery_12
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_613.Value:        Call Sub Battery_13
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_614.Value:        Call Sub Battery_14
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_615.Value:        Call Sub Battery_15
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_616.Value:        Call Sub Battery_16
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_617.Value:        Call Sub Battery_17
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_618.Value:        Call Sub Battery_18
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_619.Value:        Call Sub Battery_19
>         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_620.Value:        Call Sub Battery_20
> 
>     End Select
> 
> End Sub
> 
> "Bob Phillips" wrote:
> 
> > Try
> >
> >     Select Case True
> >
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
> >
> >         'etc
> >
> >     End Select
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Bob
> >
> > "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:6FE1AF1C-2E93-4463-AAF6-A9C96638F17C@microsoft.com...
> > >I have (20) Option Boxes on a User Form that are for inputing Qty. User can
> > > check 1 Box out of the 20. Example: If user selects Option box 601, then
> > > changes to select option box 610. Box 601 unselects automaticaly. That is
> > > what I want them to do.
> > >
> > > I recorded a macro for each of the 20 Option Boxes, that makes the changes
> > > according to Option Box selected.
> > >
> > > Option Box Names are as follows:
> > > Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_601
> > > Option Boxes 602-619
> > > Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_620
> > >
> > > What I need to do is when User selects the option box 601-620 the Codes
> > > runs
> > > when the Update Control Button is pushed. The User Form is a Workbook by
> > > itself named "Master User Form".
> > >
> > > UserForm name is "UserForm1"
> > > Control Button is "Update_Installer_Forms_10"
> > > Workbook being updated is "Master Installer Forms.xlsm"
> > >
> > > I am not sure how to do this. The flow would be user picks the option box
> > > 601-620, which would tell which sub to run in the module when the Control
> > > button is pressed.
> > >
> > > Here is Code that I recorded to make the Changes. I have 20 Codes like
> > > this
> > > one. 1 for each Option Box. This code is located in module1 that I moved
> > > from
> > > the workbook.
> > >
> > > Sub Battery_01()
> > > 'Battery_01 Macro
> > >
> > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> > >    Sheets("Batt Chg Rpt").Select
> > >    Cells.Select
> > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> > >    Range("A1:O48").Select
> > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$O$48"
> > >    Range("O3:O4").Select
> > >    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
> > >    Rows("49:960").Select
> > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-42
> > >    Range("G6:H7").Select
> > >    Sheets("Pilot Cell Chg Rpt").Select
> > >    Cells.Select
> > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> > >    Range("A1:G67").Select
> > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$67"
> > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> > >    Rows("68:1340").Select
> > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-66
> > >    Range("B11:C11").Select
> > >    Sheets("Press Test Rpt").Select
> > >    Cells.Select
> > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> > >    Range("A1:I1").Select
> > >    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "PRESSURE TEST RECORD"
> > >    Range("A1:I75").Select
> > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$75"
> > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> > >    Rows("76:1499").Select
> > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-3
> > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-21
> > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> > >    Rows("76:1500").Select
> > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
> > >    Range("B11:E11").Select
> > >    Sheets("Batt Strap Res Rpt").Select
> > >    Cells.Select
> > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> > >    Range("A1:J69").Select
> > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$J$69"
> > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=66
> > >    Rows("70:1380").Select
> > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
> > >    Range("H11:J11").Select
> > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> > >    Sheets("Install Pack Con").Select
> > > End Sub
> >
> >
> > .
> >

-- 

Dave Peterson
0
Dave
2/2/2010 3:45:08 PM
I am sure it works, but I have a small problem. The Sub is to Large & gives 
me the Error message thats it's to large. Would you look at my post on the 
first page on how to break it down into Modules.

Thanks for your help

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> Bob had a typo.
> 
> Remove that extra Sub in the Call statement:
>  Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
> becomes:
>  Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Battery_01
> 
> 
> 
> Brian wrote:
> > 
> > I put the code in exactly as you have it and I am getting and Error message:
> > Compile Error: Expected: Identifier
> > 
> > '************************************************************
> > 'Update Installer Forms Control Button
> > 'Data Loaded from User Form to Installer Forms
> > '************************************************************
> > 
> > Private Sub Update_Installer_Forms_8_Click()
> > 
> > Select Case True
> > 
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_602.Value:        Call Sub Battery_02
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_603.Value:        Call Sub Battery_03
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_604.Value:        Call Sub Battery_04
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_605.Value:        Call Sub Battery_05
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_606.Value:        Call Sub Battery_06
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_607.Value:        Call Sub Battery_07
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_608.Value:        Call Sub Battery_08
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_609.Value:        Call Sub Battery_09
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_610.Value:        Call Sub Battery_10
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_611.Value:        Call Sub Battery_11
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_612.Value:        Call Sub Battery_12
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_613.Value:        Call Sub Battery_13
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_614.Value:        Call Sub Battery_14
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_615.Value:        Call Sub Battery_15
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_616.Value:        Call Sub Battery_16
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_617.Value:        Call Sub Battery_17
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_618.Value:        Call Sub Battery_18
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_619.Value:        Call Sub Battery_19
> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_620.Value:        Call Sub Battery_20
> > 
> >     End Select
> > 
> > End Sub
> > 
> > "Bob Phillips" wrote:
> > 
> > > Try
> > >
> > >     Select Case True
> > >
> > >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
> > >
> > >         'etc
> > >
> > >     End Select
> > >
> > > HTH
> > >
> > > Bob
> > >
> > > "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > news:6FE1AF1C-2E93-4463-AAF6-A9C96638F17C@microsoft.com...
> > > >I have (20) Option Boxes on a User Form that are for inputing Qty. User can
> > > > check 1 Box out of the 20. Example: If user selects Option box 601, then
> > > > changes to select option box 610. Box 601 unselects automaticaly. That is
> > > > what I want them to do.
> > > >
> > > > I recorded a macro for each of the 20 Option Boxes, that makes the changes
> > > > according to Option Box selected.
> > > >
> > > > Option Box Names are as follows:
> > > > Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_601
> > > > Option Boxes 602-619
> > > > Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_620
> > > >
> > > > What I need to do is when User selects the option box 601-620 the Codes
> > > > runs
> > > > when the Update Control Button is pushed. The User Form is a Workbook by
> > > > itself named "Master User Form".
> > > >
> > > > UserForm name is "UserForm1"
> > > > Control Button is "Update_Installer_Forms_10"
> > > > Workbook being updated is "Master Installer Forms.xlsm"
> > > >
> > > > I am not sure how to do this. The flow would be user picks the option box
> > > > 601-620, which would tell which sub to run in the module when the Control
> > > > button is pressed.
> > > >
> > > > Here is Code that I recorded to make the Changes. I have 20 Codes like
> > > > this
> > > > one. 1 for each Option Box. This code is located in module1 that I moved
> > > > from
> > > > the workbook.
> > > >
> > > > Sub Battery_01()
> > > > 'Battery_01 Macro
> > > >
> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
> > > >    Sheets("Batt Chg Rpt").Select
> > > >    Cells.Select
> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> > > >    Range("A1:O48").Select
> > > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$O$48"
> > > >    Range("O3:O4").Select
> > > >    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
> > > >    Rows("49:960").Select
> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-42
> > > >    Range("G6:H7").Select
> > > >    Sheets("Pilot Cell Chg Rpt").Select
> > > >    Cells.Select
> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> > > >    Range("A1:G67").Select
> > > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$67"
> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> > > >    Rows("68:1340").Select
> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-66
> > > >    Range("B11:C11").Select
> > > >    Sheets("Press Test Rpt").Select
> > > >    Cells.Select
> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> > > >    Range("A1:I1").Select
> > > >    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "PRESSURE TEST RECORD"
> > > >    Range("A1:I75").Select
> > > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$75"
> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> > > >    Rows("76:1499").Select
> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-3
> > > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-21
> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
> > > >    Rows("76:1500").Select
> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> > > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
> > > >    Range("B11:E11").Select
> > > >    Sheets("Batt Strap Res Rpt").Select
> > > >    Cells.Select
> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
> > > >    Range("A1:J69").Select
> > > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$J$69"
> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=66
> > > >    Rows("70:1380").Select
> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
> > > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
> > > >    Range("H11:J11").Select
> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
> > > >    Sheets("Install Pack Con").Select
> > > > End Sub
> > >
> > >
> > > .
> > >
> 
> -- 
> 
> Dave Peterson
> .
> 
0
Utf
2/2/2010 7:01:01 PM
That doesn't look too large. What exact error message are you getting?

HTH

Bob

"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:EC7BB8F2-CC78-4C9F-BB49-CF17DA4DEDCA@microsoft.com...
>I am sure it works, but I have a small problem. The Sub is to Large & gives
> me the Error message thats it's to large. Would you look at my post on the
> first page on how to break it down into Modules.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> "Dave Peterson" wrote:
>
>> Bob had a typo.
>>
>> Remove that extra Sub in the Call statement:
>>  Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub Battery_01
>> becomes:
>>  Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Battery_01
>>
>>
>>
>> Brian wrote:
>> >
>> > I put the code in exactly as you have it and I am getting and Error 
>> > message:
>> > Compile Error: Expected: Identifier
>> >
>> > '************************************************************
>> > 'Update Installer Forms Control Button
>> > 'Data Loaded from User Form to Installer Forms
>> > '************************************************************
>> >
>> > Private Sub Update_Installer_Forms_8_Click()
>> >
>> > Select Case True
>> >
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_01
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_602.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_02
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_603.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_03
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_604.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_04
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_605.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_05
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_606.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_06
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_607.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_07
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_608.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_08
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_609.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_09
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_610.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_10
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_611.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_11
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_612.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_12
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_613.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_13
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_614.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_14
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_615.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_15
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_616.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_16
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_617.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_17
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_618.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_18
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_619.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_19
>> >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_620.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > Battery_20
>> >
>> >     End Select
>> >
>> > End Sub
>> >
>> > "Bob Phillips" wrote:
>> >
>> > > Try
>> > >
>> > >     Select Case True
>> > >
>> > >         Case Me.Battery_String_Qty_601.Value:        Call Sub 
>> > > Battery_01
>> > >
>> > >         'etc
>> > >
>> > >     End Select
>> > >
>> > > HTH
>> > >
>> > > Bob
>> > >
>> > > "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > > news:6FE1AF1C-2E93-4463-AAF6-A9C96638F17C@microsoft.com...
>> > > >I have (20) Option Boxes on a User Form that are for inputing Qty. 
>> > > >User can
>> > > > check 1 Box out of the 20. Example: If user selects Option box 601, 
>> > > > then
>> > > > changes to select option box 610. Box 601 unselects automaticaly. 
>> > > > That is
>> > > > what I want them to do.
>> > > >
>> > > > I recorded a macro for each of the 20 Option Boxes, that makes the 
>> > > > changes
>> > > > according to Option Box selected.
>> > > >
>> > > > Option Box Names are as follows:
>> > > > Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_601
>> > > > Option Boxes 602-619
>> > > > Option Box = Battery_String_Qty_620
>> > > >
>> > > > What I need to do is when User selects the option box 601-620 the 
>> > > > Codes
>> > > > runs
>> > > > when the Update Control Button is pushed. The User Form is a 
>> > > > Workbook by
>> > > > itself named "Master User Form".
>> > > >
>> > > > UserForm name is "UserForm1"
>> > > > Control Button is "Update_Installer_Forms_10"
>> > > > Workbook being updated is "Master Installer Forms.xlsm"
>> > > >
>> > > > I am not sure how to do this. The flow would be user picks the 
>> > > > option box
>> > > > 601-620, which would tell which sub to run in the module when the 
>> > > > Control
>> > > > button is pressed.
>> > > >
>> > > > Here is Code that I recorded to make the Changes. I have 20 Codes 
>> > > > like
>> > > > this
>> > > > one. 1 for each Option Box. This code is located in module1 that I 
>> > > > moved
>> > > > from
>> > > > the workbook.
>> > > >
>> > > > Sub Battery_01()
>> > > > 'Battery_01 Macro
>> > > >
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
>> > > >    Sheets("Batt Chg Rpt").Select
>> > > >    Cells.Select
>> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>> > > >    Range("A1:O48").Select
>> > > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$O$48"
>> > > >    Range("O3:O4").Select
>> > > >    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
>> > > >    Rows("49:960").Select
>> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-42
>> > > >    Range("G6:H7").Select
>> > > >    Sheets("Pilot Cell Chg Rpt").Select
>> > > >    Cells.Select
>> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>> > > >    Range("A1:G67").Select
>> > > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$G$67"
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>> > > >    Rows("68:1340").Select
>> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-66
>> > > >    Range("B11:C11").Select
>> > > >    Sheets("Press Test Rpt").Select
>> > > >    Cells.Select
>> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>> > > >    Range("A1:I1").Select
>> > > >    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "PRESSURE TEST RECORD"
>> > > >    Range("A1:I75").Select
>> > > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$75"
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>> > > >    Rows("76:1499").Select
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-3
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-21
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=60
>> > > >    Rows("76:1500").Select
>> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
>> > > >    Range("B11:E11").Select
>> > > >    Sheets("Batt Strap Res Rpt").Select
>> > > >    Cells.Select
>> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
>> > > >    Range("A1:J69").Select
>> > > >    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$J$69"
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=66
>> > > >    Rows("70:1380").Select
>> > > >    Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
>> > > >    Range("H11:J11").Select
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>> > > >    ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
>> > > >    Sheets("Install Pack Con").Select
>> > > > End Sub
>> > >
>> > >
>> > > .
>> > >
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> Dave Peterson
>> .
>> 


0
Bob
2/2/2010 8:05:52 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

2 Workflows
I need to create a workflow that, when a field is populated in one entity, will create an Alert prompt to the user as a reminder that they need to edit a field on another entity. And I would also like to know how to create a workflow that will, when a field is populated in one entity, create a new record for another (related) entity. Is this possible? Thank you very much. On Aug 17, 6:49=A0am, Bernardina <d...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to create a workflow that, when a field is populated in one entity= , > will create an Alert prompt to the user as a reminde...

IMF Not Updating HELP!
I'm having a problem and I hope someone can help. I configured IMF a couple of days ago. (Definitions are from 2005) It seems to be working great. I have the gateway set at 6 and the store at 4. So far getting very good results. But I can not update the definition files. I added the regisry key ContentFilterState and set to 1 I restarted SMTP service I triple check these settings, I've read all the documentation I can find on IMF. I've also checked to be sure I'm using Microsoft update and not WU. I go to Microsoft Update and press custom. I don't see the update listed....

Multiple User Access 04-21-10
I have a database with a Data Access Page. Currently, the DAP users can gain access at any time whether the database is open or not. However, I can only open the database during a time when no one is using the DAP. Once I'm in, then they can log in and I can be in the database simultaneously with no problem. The problem occurs if someone has the DAP already open before I open the database, then database will not open until they log off the DAP. Does anyone have a solution? ...

How do I change the default font in an EXISTING Excel workbook?
I know how to change it normally, but it seemed to switch on me from one day to the next in one particular workbook. I can't get it back. Any suggestions? Blue Format>Style>Normal>Modify. This is a workbook property so may be different from your default style in other workbooks. Change the Font to what you would like. NOTE: this also affects the Column and Row headers. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:51:06 -0800, "Blueski" <Blueski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know how to change it normally, but it seemed to switch on me from one...

excel not updating text boxes
i have several charts with textboxes lind to specific cells within my workbook. inside these cells are formulas that calculate values that I am trying to display on my charts in the text boxes. My calculations are set to automatic, but these text boxes are not updating unless i click in the formula bar for each of them and hit "enter." since i have several charts i don't want to be doing this hundreds of times a day. I have a total lack of confidence that my chart text boxes are displaying the correct values. is there some way to force them to update, maybe wit...

Update in Progress message doesn't go away
All my accounts were working OK until I had to change the online setup for just 2 of my accounts. After that, only these 2 accounts continue working OK. For the rest of them all I get is the 'Update in Progress' message. What can I do?, where can I see the logs? Thanks, MV -- MV ...

Recipient Update Service not incrementing msExchServer1HighestUSN
I have a situation where the recipient update service fails after 1-2 days, and I have to restart the server (Windows 2003 / Exchange 2003 SP1). After a restart (the System Attendant will not respond at this point) a new user account does get stamped with email addresses, but the msExchServer1HighestUSN value is not incremented. If I manually run an update on the RUS, then the msExchServer1HighestUSN value changes, other than that it never increments... Am I misunderstanding the way this process works, or should this value be incremented if the RUS is working? Any help would be grea...

Look up tables vs. value fields via combo box on form
I have tables such as t_WeatherData in which I have fields such as Temperature, WindSpeed, WindDirection. The WindSpeed and WindDirection fields each have a lookup table with an ID (primary key/autonumber) and a field that holds a category ("N", "NE", "NW", "W", etc., or "< 5 mph", "5-10 mph", etc.). As I have it, the look up tables merely serve to populate a combo box on the data entry form... OR, is creating a combo box with a value list sufficient? What should be the factors in my decision on when to use a look...

Email DomainA/Email DomainB
I have a recipent policy now (Default) that allows everyone to get a email addres user@abc.com and user@efg.com. I want to add another domain; xyz.com but only allow specific users to get those email addresses. The number of users is small enough that I could manually add the email to each user. According to a previous post, I could create a new policy for the new domain (so exchange allows the reciept of the email) and leave it blank, but I wonder if I leave the policy filter "blank", will it create email addresses for all the users automatically, or can I pick and choose b...

How do I change the Product Key code and the User name of Microsoft Office 2008 once installed on Mac OSX 10.5.1?
How do I change the Product Key code and the User name of Microsoft Office 2008 once installed on Mac OSX 10.5.1? On 2/26/08 5:15 PM, in article ee8ee56.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "mollycat@officeformac.com" <mollycat@officeformac.com> wrote: > How do I change the Product Key code and the User name of Microsoft Office > 2008 once installed on Mac OSX 10.5.1? Delete these two files: ~:Library:Preferences:Microsoft:Office 2008:Microsoft Office 2008 Settings.plist where ~ is your home folder, and HD:Applications:Microsoft Office 2008:Office:OfficePID.plist -- Diane, ...

Missing Edit|Links Dialog Box
Hi, For some reason, I can no longer access Links dialog via Edit menu. "Links..." no longer appears in menu. How do I get it back? Thanks! correct email: jhsu914@cox.net >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >For some reason, I can no longer access Links dialog via >Edit menu. "Links..." no longer appears in menu. How do >I get it back? Thanks! >. > First attempt: Tools|Customize (just to have that dialog open) click on Edit rightclick on Links choose reset. close up that dialog and try it out. Second attempt: Tools|Customize|Toolbars Ta...

Disaster Recovery Options
Hi, We have the following environment- 2 offices A & B(30 users each). A holds current exchange server for the domain servicing all users. We need some sort of DR solution. Not being an exchange Guru thought i would post to the pro's. We were thinking of installing a second Exchange server at site B and providing complete mailbox replication to both sites. Therefore having two completely identical servers in case of one failing. Is this possible even? Any disadvantages. Other option to install second Exchange server at B to home the users based at site B. If site A goes down ...

Exporting Access into Excel workbook
Is there a way to export an access report into excel workbook where data is broken out onto multiple spreadsheets? Please help. Thank you!! In the absence of another reply ..... I think not. In my opinion you would be better off exporting sets of data from th *original Access table* to Excel - or using Data/Get External Data i Excel. I am currently experimenting with a similar job where it is necessar to have an Access table containing worksheet names linked to the mai table to enable this. I am setting up an Excel macro to import t worksheets. It may be quicker to use an Access Make T...

Outlook 2000 Corporate or Workgroup setup option
I need to setup my Outlook 2000 in the Corporate or Workgroup mode. To find out how, I found the Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 195500 (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;q195500), which outlines steps: 1. Start Outlook, and on the Tools menu, click Services. 2. ... 3. ... So in Outlook 2000 I clicked the Tools menu and -- oops! there is no Services under the Tools menu! Anybody can help? Thanks a lot! Jason If you had Services on your Tools menu, you'd already be in Corporate/Workgroup mode :-) Internet Mail Only mode has "Accounts" instead. ...

Security price updates.
I have noticed that my price updates for stocks etc. have been slow and intermittent over the last week or so. Is this further evidence that Microsoft has lost interest in supporting Money. I am running the current version of Money Plus Deluxe. ...

Check box on unbound form error
I have two check boxes that update a yes/no field in the rst field (using DAO). If left unchecked on save they return a data conversion error 3421. Any help would be greatly appreciated. hi Bob, Bob wrote: > I have two check boxes that update a yes/no field in the rst field (using > DAO). If left unchecked on save they return a data conversion error 3421. > Any help would be greatly appreciated. Checkboxes have three states: True, False, Null. I assume you are leaving it Null. You may set the default value in the property editor or use the Nz() function when updating your...

Wrong User?
Guys, I'm facing a strange behavior in CRM. When I enter CRM with my account, I'm logged in with "CRM Service Account" user instead, which is the account CRM services are started with. Any idea why doesn't CRM recognize my account? TIA, Andrea "Andrea Cogliati" <AndreaC71@hotmail.com> wrote: > I'm facing a strange behavior in CRM. When I enter CRM with my account, I'm > logged in with "CRM Service Account" user instead, which is the account CRM > services are started with. Any idea why doesn't CRM recognize my account? ...

User Defined Function
How can we set descriptions for the arguments in a user defined function? ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** Hi maybe the free-addin FUNCUSTOMIZE.DLL is what you're looking for (http://longre.free.fr/english) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany hanaahhag wrote: > How can we set descriptions for the arguments in a user defined > function? > > ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com > Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! ...

The updating is not applicable to the system in use
Hi to everybody! Everything starts with an error of Windows Update during the application of updatings and precisely: WindowsUpdate fails error: 800B0100. In the attempt of solution of the problem, someone has been recommended me of reinstallare Windows Update in autonomous formality unloading the packet related to the version of installed Windows. Being the version Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits, the relative packet it results to be: Vista 32bit: Windows6.0-KB942288-v2-x86.msu 1.7 MB . Sinned that its execution is stopped by the signaling : "The updating is not app...

locking a text box in a subform
Hi there, I've got a form that looks like this: MAIN FORM SUBFORM1 SUBFORM2 SUBFORM3 I'm trying to code an event in a listbox in SUBFORM1 that locks a textbox in SUBFORM2 if the user picks a certain item from the list. However, I can't seem to get the code right in order to do it. I tried this: If whatever Then Forms!subfrm1.subfrm2!Listboxname.Locked = True End if However it keeps telling me it can't find subfrm1. Any ideas? jjmclell On Aug 22, 8:55 am, jjmcl...@lakeheadu.ca wrote: > Hi there, > > I've got a form that looks like this:...

Problem logging in to CRM by a not-Admin user
I am having a problem logging in for certain CRM users. If they don't belong to a local CRM server administrators group, they cannot log in. They get, I believe, 403.1 error. Once added to that local group, they can log in just fine. CRM site is configured as the trusted site to use curent AD username and password. CRM is set to use Windows intergated authentication. I have an open incident with IIS group without much luck. I believe the problem is within a user. Does he (she) have to belong to a special group to gain access to CRM? P.S. Integrated HF is applied. are they using th...

email a queue from a user
Is there a way to email a queue from a crm user on the road and have it go to the queue? We have blackberries and would like to email support@ourcompany.com and get it posted there so we can assign it. Andy ...

Trouble opening shared workbook
Hi there! I have an shared workbook which I have trouble opening. I=20 get an error message which says "Excel.exe has generated=20 an error." Then excel shuts down. I use Excel 2000. Others can open the workbook and I can open it on another=20 computer and I have tried to re-install office, it didn=B4t=20 help. The workbook is 3,5 mb. I can open it when co- workers remove the Shared property. Any help would be really nice /Pat ...

Update Query
Hi Guys, Just a quick question, in the query design window, how can I update a list of number to +1 from the final number in the list TIA Lez I'm assuming you mean the original value + 1? Try something like: Make your query an update query. In the updatefield.. [YourUpdateField]+1 Where yourupdatefield = your field that needs updating. Be sure it's a field and it's placed between square brackets otherwise all fields will be updated with the text "YourUpdateField+1". Anyway a backup would be a great thing to make just before you run this query... hth -- Maur...

Users can't empty deleted folder from webmail
We're using E2K. A handful of people only get to their email thru webaccess. There are a few of these individuals that cannot delete their deleted items folder while in webmail. What they have to do is click on the deleted items folder, then click on each individual email and delete them that way. But if they try by clicking on the empty deleted items folder icon, they get the following msg, " An error occurred while trying to empty the deleted Item folder". Please advise. Jim ...