Open files while login, Pls help

Hello Everybody,

I have many files that open while login to the the system using Start-All
programs-Startup. However, I have noticed that whatever files that has been
saved at the end of day are not reflect the same(whatever data i have saved)
when i login to the system a very next morning.

Could you pls help on this issue

Thanks and Regards

Ashfaq Noorie.

PS: i'm using version 2007 excel.