NetDDE 04-28-10

Hi
Does anybody know how to transfer data from an Excel sheet on one PC to an
other Excel sheet on an other PC? May be via NetDDE or any other way.
Regards
reklamo

Network them? Copy Workbooks to a portable drive..?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"reklamo" <reklamo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Does anybody know how to transfer data from an Excel sheet on one PC to an
> other Excel sheet on an other PC? May be via NetDDE or any other way.
> Regards
> reklamo

0
ozgrid
4/28/2010 6:02:36 AM
Hi Dave
I want to transfer data online via network from an Excel workbook on PC 1 to
an other Excel workbook on PC 2. The data on PC 1 are updated from a data
acquisition system every second. I want to see these data online on PC 2.
Regards
reklamo

"ozgrid.com" wrote:

> Network them? Copy Workbooks to a portable drive..?
>

> --
> Regards
> Dave Hawley
> www.ozgrid.com
> "reklamo" <reklamo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > Does anybody know how to transfer data from an Excel sheet on one PC to an
> > other Excel sheet on an other PC? May be via NetDDE or any other way.
> > Regards
> > reklamo

Lost contact list 04-23-10
My Contact list disappeared a couple of days ago. I have no idea what could have happened. One day it was available the next it is totally missing. Could it be in the recycle bin? Is it kept online? It was fairly large and would be difficult to rebuild with may broadcast lists. Any Ideas?????? If you have a Microsoft Live Id, you can have multiple contact lists. When you start WLM you have the option of signing into a Live Id. Each Live Id has its own contact list. And if you aren't signed in at all you have still another contact list. Look in the upper right hand corn...

RPC over HTTPS #10
Hi, I have configured RPC over HTTPS on a single exchange server (SP1) environment. It works ok internally, but doesn't work externally. When configuring the client machine it just gives a microsoft exchange server could not be contacted error. Any one have any idea's what the issue could be? Does the exchange server need rebooted? thanks Do you have the Exhange proxy server setup correctly? Nue "Alan Byrne" <AlanByrne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44B932A5-76A5-4C41-9AD4-259E4E543B7E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I have configured RPC ov...

Cannot send email 09-01-10
I'm on Vista, just installed satelite dish for broadband, and now I cannot send emails to certain addresses, 2 examples I have ending in '.com' Error: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. "CriticalT" wrote: ...

Oracle Connector 10.1.2.06 and Outlook XP/2003 SP2
My client base is having an issue with the Oracle Connector 10.1.2.06 and Outlook. Outlook will shutdown or freeze and crash on machines. The client could be working in another application with outlook minimized and outlook will crash. The problem is intermittent. We are using IMAP. I have removed Com Add-ins not associated with the Oracle Connector as well as Manage Add-ins. I have completely removed office and the Oracle Connector from a computer (including registry hacking). I have deployed a newly built computer and experienced the same problem. I removed notifications from outlook a...

test 07-11-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900" ------=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This is a test ------=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">...

Relationships 02-17-10
Hi I am trying to change the field type in a table, from text to Number, and I am getting an error message saying that I need to delete relationships first. When I look at the relationship window, and scroll left/right/up/down, there are no tables in the window. I have selected Show All and one table is displayed. However if I select Database documenter > relationships, it is showing that there is a relationship Can someone tell me what's happening? Tks Are you using lookup tables at table level? Any forms or reports with subforms or subreports? -- Jerry Whi...

Outlook restarting 09-28-06
While using Outlook Client for CRM I get an error message saying; Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. A simmilar problem occurs when I use the web browser. Any suggestions? Same has occured to my users; If you have Internet Explorer 6, it's normal. You may have downloaded an update that makes it crash... what do you want, it's Microsoft!!! Visit the following link for details: http://software.silicon.com/applications/0,39024882,39161445,00.htm Here's the solution I provided my users: Download Internet Explorer 7 at the fo...

crosstab Query 02-10-08
Where can i find example help web page explain crosstab query? thank you I just typed crosstab query tutorial into the Google search engine, and got about 4,500 hits. All the ones on the first page look promising. I haven't looked further than that. HTH, Rob "a" <a@a.net> wrote in message news:Omzkq1AbIHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Where can i find example help web page explain crosstab query? > thank you > > Thanks Your help is good for me "Rob Parker" <NOSPAMrobpparker@optusnet.com.au.REMOVETHIS> wrote in message news:ONQ...

having trouble 01-27-10
I can't get my windows mail started. I am not sure what to do. I think I am entering in wrong pop and don't know what incoming and outgoing server to put it. can you help me? thanks Justine What is the name of your server? After the @ sign? If you get an error message, post it. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Justine Shriver" <justineshriver@gmail.com&g...

Install Problems 10-30-03
When Installing the CRM Manager it creates the first 3 databases without a problem. After that it runs script for a couple of minutes and I get a "Unknown error: 80040E14". Has anyone else run into this or has found a fix? Are you installing from the CD, or from the MSDN download? Chris "dan" <dwj@newfoundtech.com> wrote in message news:0a4801c39f23$f8d75840$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When Installing the CRM Manager it creates the first 3 > databases without a problem. After that it runs script > for a couple of minutes and I get a "Unknown error: ...

Vacation Tracker 01-19-10
I need some help. I am trying to build a simple vacation tracker for the office. I have built a small calender with each cell as one day in the year. For each employee I am entering a "V" for when they take a vacation. I have used the "count" funtion, which works great if the employee schedules a full day of vacation. If I need ".5V" for a half day of vacation, I cannot add this to my count for the number of days taken by the employee. Is there some function I can use to add up all of the "V" and ".5V" for the month to see t...

CRM with SBS 2003 10-31-03
I'd like to get CRM 1.0 up and going and also SBS2003. Has anyone done CRM on W2K server as a member of SBS 2003 network? Any issues? CRM 1.2 will support SBS 2003. If you mean load crm on a 2000 server in an SBS 2003 domain...not heard of anyone doing this... "JoeT" <jtreanor@rosebudtech.com> wrote in message news:d63201f8.0310311315.361808d4@posting.google.com... > I'd like to get CRM 1.0 up and going and also SBS2003. Has anyone > done CRM on W2K server as a member of SBS 2003 network? Any issues? This works just fine with one major exception: You ca...

Report Builder 04-20-10
Is it possible to have dynamic datasources (like in BIDS) for report models? We have 200 vendors wanting access to our ReportBuilder, but I don't want to build discreet ds's for each one. I've googled it but can't find anything that relates. TIA, Michael C. ...

Gp 8
Hello all, We are looking at moving from Gp 8 to Gp 10. We need to go from one server to another and the server needs to be same name and IP. I looked but did not find any docs as of yet.. Or better still anyone who is done this already On Mar 6, 11:05=A0am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, We are looking at moving from Gp 8 to Gp 10. =A0We need to go > from one server to another and the server needs to be same name and IP. > I looked but did not find any docs as of yet.. Or better still anyone > who is done this already Hi Brian I have just completed ...

Outlook Connector move to new pc 03-10-10
Hello I've been using outlook connector for hotmail with outlook 2007, and now I got a new PC and don't want to sync everything all over, OST file is 900MB so that's a lot of download time I configured my email again on the new PC and that created a new OST file and the common sense to do is to replace the new file with my old one and things should work, but that didn't happen I know I can move all the emails to a PST and import that but then I'll end up with duplicates since outlook connector will sync them again anyway Is there any way to move an old OST fil...

Need Help 05-06-10
I would like to know how to write SQL Statement to get the result below Name Item Ann Item1 Item2 Ben Item3 TB1 UserID Name 1 Ann 2 Ben TB2 ItemID UserID Item 1 1 Item1 2 1 Item2 3 2 Item3 if add 4 1 Item4 the result will become Name Item Ann Item1 Item2 Item4 Ben Item3 Any idea, I'm using MS Access Thanks On Thu, 6 May 2010 06:41:01 -0700, M <M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to know how to write SQL State...

formula question 06-04-10
Hello, I am trying to write a formula that first looksup a number and then runs a calculation from that number. Here is a look at what I have so far: First Part: =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($A5,'907100'!$G:$K,5,FALSE)),"",(VLOOKUP($A5,'907100'!$G:$K,5,FALSE))) Second Part: IF(ISERROR(B5/T$2),"",(B5/T$2)) B5 is where I am writing the formula... I am not sure how to combine them into one formula. Thank you, On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:46:14 -0700, tom <tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, >I am trying to write a formula that...

Windows 7 Folder Redirection 04-21-10
How do I get the folder redirection on SBS 2008 to work with Windows 7 Professional. The folder redirection is working on XP and Vista but it is not working with the new computers on Windows 7. There is nothing special to it. The wizard just sets up a group policy object behind the scenes and Windows 7 abides by that group policy just like Vista and XP does. If the group policy isn't being applied, the usual group policy troubleshooting steps apply. Make sure the computer is in the proper OU. Make sure it is joined to the domain properly. Run the group policy results ...

User Security setup in GP 10
Dear All, My customer would like to setup User Security for the company's users. Does anyone have a matrix or spreadsheet that will help in mapping out users permissions before doing the actual setup in GP? Thanks in advance. Regards Saras Hi Saras Take a look at Jivtesh's Blog page where you can down load a spreed sheet that may help. http://www.jivtesh.com/2007/11/gp-10-security-excel-sheet-which-has.html Cheers -- Fliehigh "Saras" wrote: > Dear All, > > My customer would like to setup User Security for the company's users. Does > anyone have...

Outlook Express 6 #28
When PDF files are sent as attachments I can not open them or save them. I have Acrobat Reader. The file name is not black but grey. I can opent them with Microsoft Outlook from Office 2000 Take a look here, it may help: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm "Edmond Bradley" <edmondbradley@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3bcc01c3e3bf$e2b112a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When PDF files are sent as attachments I can not open > them or save them. I have Acrobat Reader. > The file name is not black but grey. I can opent them > with Microsoft Outlook from Office 2000...

Print server 04-21-10
Hi, I have a print server (windows 2003 standard) which has a Sharp printer driver installed. How can I check which version of the driver is installed. So then I can update the driver if necessary? Thanks "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26F573E9-92BA-4F05-8DE6-C88F1E821B0F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have a print server (windows 2003 standard) which has a Sharp printer > driver installed. How can I check which version of the driver is > installed. > So then I can update the driver if necessary? > &...

$'03 -> $'04 upgrade
I'm all ears if someone can convince me to spend $40-60 to upgrade from $'03-Deluxe to $'04-Deluxe or Premium So far I haven't seen any compelling reason to make the move Feel free to tell me otherwise ??? ~~Robb The only reason I can find is it is only $16.99 after rebate from CostCO for Money Deluxe 2004. I figured I would stay with the latest, hopefully the most stable version, supported version of Money> "Robb" <nobody@dot.com> wrote in message news:%23cmwFbzUDHA.2248@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I'm all ears if someone can convince me to s...

PUBLISHER
Please use this space to ask you question. And make sure you give us all of the information you can, especially which version of Publisher you are using. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Murrayjones" <Murrayjones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05C80DBE-0FF2-455E-93A9-5EE35E2F8D36@microsoft.com... > I am using Publisher 2000 and trying to insert numbering into a document with 10 tickets. Can you help? "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote: > Please use this space to ask you question. And make sure you give us all of > ...

Vlookup query 02-23-10
Hello Everyone I have two worksheets if the number in sheet 1 cell B2 is in column B of sheet 2 (say B36) I want the number in A36 to be copied to sheet one. I have written the following but keep getting #N/A - What am I doing wrong please? =IF(COUNTIF(sheet 2!$B$2:$B$576,B2),VLOOKUP(B2,sheet 2!$A$2:$K$511,1,0),0) -- Thanks as always >=IF(COUNTIF(sheet2!$B$2:$B$576,B2),VLOOKUP(B2,sheet2!$A$2:$K$511,1,0),0) Your row ranges aren't the same size, 576 versus 511 ? Try this... =IF(COUNTIF(Sheet2!B$2:B$511,B2),INDEX(Sheet2!A$2:A$511,MATCH(B2,Sheet2!B$2:B$511,0)),0...

Conditional formating 02-26-10
I would like to fill different color based on the value of letter and number in a cell. For example if I type in letter S and any number after letter S I want to have different color. If I type in letters OP and any number after OP I want to see different color. I have more than three conditions to place. I am using Excel 2003. This cannot be done with CF. You would need VBA. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:54:01 -0800, Kimti <Kimti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to fill different color based on the value of letter and number...