Need Help! Need to Change Linked Source on Several Workbooks.

May need some expert or advanced help here.  But this would save me a
tremendous amount of down time.

I have to update links for about 650 workbooks, each workbook is linked to
the same master workbook.  The current master workbook is now dated and the
650 workbooks need to be linked to the new master workbook.  (Both the new &
old master workbooks are setup same.)
Since all of the workbooks that need to be updated are in the same folder, I
would like a macro that can help automate the process by:
1.	Go into this folder and open each workbook (one at a time)
2.	Select edit links under the data tab, change it’s source from the old
master workbook to the new master workbook (which should update my links).
3.	Save the updates.
4.	Close the file and repeat the process on the next workbook.
5.	End the process once it has reached the final workbook.
I would probably group the workbooks into 6 separate folders so I can
perform this process one batch at time and not all 650 at once.

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Territory Change