MS Excel VBA Pivot table link cell fetch records

I have a table 'tbl_Final' in MS Access 2007 where the data is used
and cached in a pivot
table found in the 'Data' worksheet in MS Excel 2007.

In this MS Excel 2007 workbook, I have various worksheets reports
which links to the pivot table values
found 'Data' worksheet.

I linked formulae in one of the cells found the worksheet reports,
looks like this:

=GETPIVOTDATA("Amount",Data!$B$4,"Month",
2,"Year","2008","Scenario","Budget")

Lets say the cell value total is: 1000

So, In pivot: 1000
    In worksheet report: 1000

If I go to pivot table where this '1000' value is and double click on
this value, MS Excel builds
another worksheet with all the individual transactions that makes up
the '1000' value.

If I then go to the '1000' value found in the worksheet reports; this
link, when double clicked, will NOT
build another worksheet with all the individual transactions that
makes up the '1000' value.

Question: Is it possible using VBA to build some functionality in MS
Excell to allow the '1000' value found
in the worksheet reports, when double clicked, on that cell to build
another worksheet with all the individual
transactions that makes up the '1000' value?

I'm not sure how to write this MS Excel VBA logic if doable.

Any help appreicated

Many thanks in advance.
0
asxastro

Sorry to get your hopes up but my reply is not for the problem you had but rather a query about whether you solved this as I want to do the same thing that you asked about.

asxastro wrote:

MS Excel VBA Pivot table link cell fetch records
08-Dec-09

[...]

I am not sure how to write this MS Excel VBA logic if doable.

Any help appreicated

Many thanks in advance.

On Tuesday, December 08, 2009 9:46 AM
asxastro wrote:

[...]

How to Annotate Images from a database in a web page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0c4c3072-6730-41db-a759-082c24acd999/how-to-annotate-images-fr.aspx
0
peter

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

visible cell only

Compare records in a query then write equation??
Hi all, i have a problem and i need help, the case is as follows: the default rule is that i have 4 fields, (Date, Team, Score). each team is allowed to have one score per day but sometimes it can have 2 scores per day, when this is the case i wanna multiply each score by a certain number and have one score instead of 2 scores (similar to average but not average). So, i need to have a condition which compares records, and if this is the case, formulates this equation and gives me one score instead of 2 scores. Please help SELECT Team, [Date], Sum(Score)/Count(Score) * IIF(Count(Score) =1,1,S...

Before Update on record select

move cell contents

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Opening Excel Workbooks

Locked records
I am having a bit of an annoying problem with my Access application. The data is held on a SQL 2000 server with Access front-end. I have a form (Form A) used for editing records, this form is launched from a command button on another form (Form B) and filters to a sepcific records on Form A dependant on the record in Form B. Nothing special here I use this technique all over this application. Form A opens up and displays the record I want but when ever I make a change and try to exit the form or save the record I get the following message: "The record has been changed by another user...

Inserting form values into a table

help with simple maths in excel

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Tabs and record scrolling
Hi - I have a combo box that automatically sets the focus of one of 3 tab pages based on the value selected in the combo box. I'd like to be able to do the same thing when scrolling through records. Any help is appreciated!! Steve Hi Steve, Put the same code in the on current event of the form, remembering to check if the combo is null of course!! That way as you change records, it will trigger the event and set the focus as necessary. Damian. "sboegeman" wrote: > Hi - > > I have a combo box that automatically sets the focus of one of 3 tab pages > bas...