Message box warns for duplicate use of named ranges when copying s

I created an Exel/VBA2003 application in which a copy of a worksheet is added
when the user pushes some button on the main form. In the worksheet which is
copied, I use a few named ranges. This works fine in 2003.
In 2007, however, a message box pops up that warns for duplicate use of the
named range in the new sheet. Since there are 5 ranges, it is quite annoying
to cancel these message boxes every time.

Can I programmatically prevent these msg boxes from popping up ?

Thanks !

Found one answer on pcreview (gracias a Hector Miguel): add
Application.DisplayAlerts = False at the beginning of the sub and
Application.DisplayAlerts =True just before the end
This will stop the application from bothering you with any unwanted message
boxes

nb0512

"nb0512" wrote:

> I created an Exel/VBA2003 application in which a copy of a worksheet is added
> when the user pushes some button on the main form. In the worksheet which is
> copied, I use a few named ranges. This works fine in 2003.
> In 2007, however, a message box pops up that warns for duplicate use of the
> named range in the new sheet. Since there are 5 ranges, it is quite annoying
> to cancel these message boxes every time.
>
> Can I programmatically prevent these msg boxes from popping up ?
>
> Thanks !

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Problem with Range

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

message delivery problems

using the journal on outlook

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Retail Hero's RMS Addons Catalog
Many have asked, so we thought we'd put the catalog into a public place. Download from www.RMSExperts.com or http://www.retailhero.com/Pictures/Retail_Hero's_RMS_Add-in_Catalog.pdf ...

Changing Domain Name through Internet Address Management Wizard
Hi Guys I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet address management wizard. Now he wants to change to remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we can change through IAMW. run the wiz, job done. "Atul Sood" <atulsood@live.com> wrote in message news:uVlbmkd3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys > > I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client > using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing rem...

Form Dropdown Combo Box
My dropdown combo box currently displays one column. What I would lik to do is have the box dispay column A and B but only extract the I from B. How would I be able to do this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly, but have you trie using a CONCATENATE function to join the values in Columns A & B? Say you have first names in Column A and surnames in Column B. Us something like =CONCATENATE(A1," ",B1) in Column C for the dropdow list. You could also use =A1&" "&B1. The apostrophe marks are just...

Test message 1
"Catherine Lane" <girllane2@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:49e71c3e$0$4046$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... Wrong newsgroup for test messages. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

print message
how do you get the system pop-up message anouncing that a document is being sent to the printer to be supressed (or at least not visible)? thanks in advance, mark See: Suppress the "Printing" Dialog at: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0037.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Mark Kubicki" <mark@TillotsonDesign.com> wrote in message news:%23lRtOWpCIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how do you get the system ...

Reference / Copy Dynamic Data
Have a worksheet listing products and prices for numerous suppliers. eg.: Supplier--Product---Price ABC-------apple-----1.00 ABC-------orange----1.20 XYZ-------brick-----3.40 XYZ-------cement----0.80 This worksheet will change often. What I would like is to reference this information on other worksheets. I would also split the info onto a worksheet for each supplier. Therefore i will have a worksheet for ABC and for XYZ, and the info in these worksheets will change as the main "index" worksheet changes. eg. Worksheet ABC contains: Product---Price apple-----1.00 orange----1.20 ...