i want to input data into a range from a simple input location 03-05-10

I am building a matrix 48X48 and rather than going to that tab and locating
the location i want to have a tab as an input page to type in one of the "Y"
and an "X" and type in the number i want at that location.  Front end of a
Data base type input -
Y location   _____
X location   _____

Data to input  _____

Enter data Tab

Add the following macro to a button:

Sub MatrixFill()

With ActiveSheet
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("table2").Range("A1:AV48").Cells(.Range("A1"), .Range("A2"))
= .Range("A3")
End With

End Sub

' table2 stands for the name of the sheet with the matrix
' A1:AV48 is the range on that sheet
' A1 is the Y location
' A2 is the X location
' A3 is the value

adapt the ranges and name of the sheet.

Hubisan
0
Hubisan

Dr Wilbers Montgomery 05/21/2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm trying different types of places to send thru. If this doesn't come thru I will call KTIS tomorrow and have them help me. I have been having a problem with them too... Sorry it's taking so long. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document; name="may21201...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Input to custom reports

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

Help with simple(?) VBA function

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...