How to set cell validation in excel using name range?

I have 2 worksheets in my workbook. First worksheet has name range (for
example a1:b5 name = valName). In another worksheet I want to create cell
validation as combobox by using value from range name "valName" in first
worksheet as it source. How can I do that in C#?

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

default values in a cell

learning Excel #3

Problem with Range

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

using the journal on outlook

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook