How to display a macro generated menu in Excel 2007

I have an addin that was written using Excel VBA 2003 and works fine.  It
puts a new item in the menu bar just before "Help"

Now the addin is being used in Excel 2007 and it is clear that the macros
are running, but we cannot find out how to get its menu item to display
anywhere.

I guess this is more of an Excel 2007 question than a VBA question, but any
help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
0
NoSpam

custom menu items go to add-ins tab in excel 2007. but i think you cannot
control where it go on add-in tabs

<NoSpam@aol.com> wrote in message
|I have an addin that was written using Excel VBA 2003 and works fine.  It
| puts a new item in the menu bar just before "Help"
|
| Now the addin is being used in Excel 2007 and it is clear that the macros
| are running, but we cannot find out how to get its menu item to display
| anywhere.
|
| I guess this is more of an Excel 2007 question than a VBA question, but
any
| help would be much appreciated!
|
| Thanks!

0
Homey
5/19/2010 6:19:27 PM
See Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Check out section on Excel Ribbon and QAT Pages

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 May 2010 13:38:18 -0400, NoSpam@aol.com wrote:

>I have an addin that was written using Excel VBA 2003 and works fine.  It
>puts a new item in the menu bar just before "Help"
>
>Now the addin is being used in Excel 2007 and it is clear that the macros
>are running, but we cannot find out how to get its menu item to display
>anywhere.
>
>I guess this is more of an Excel 2007 question than a VBA question, but any
>help would be much appreciated!
>
>Thanks!

0
Gord