How do you code to get SQL Server data from ODBC Connection?

Hello,

I have an Excel application that I've written that is on a local network.
It retrieves SQL Server data by creating a connection using
"Provider=SQLOLEDB;".

It is working so well, they wanted me to create a vpn and let other offices
(physically separate buildings) use the application.

I've created an ODBC that accesses the data via the vpn.

However, I'm not sure of the syntax to retrieve SQL Server data via an ODBC.
 I've been googling for awhile now.  I haven't found an example of querying
on a SQL Server in VBA code via ODBC.

Anyone know the syntax to create an ODBC connection to SQL Server from Excel
2007?

Thanks.

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

code examples for BITS
Hi, I am looking for sample codes for programming background intelligent transfer service..I was able to see sample code in .NET, but I'm specifically looking for VC++ 6.0 (command-line application).Please help me.. Thanks, NKH ...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Relay from unstruted server

Relay Servers?

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10