how do I fill in a cell with text in Excel macro (2003)

Hi,

I am running a macro where I copy and paste values from workbook to another.
Is it possible to fill in  a cell with text without having to copying it from
another workbook.

Kind regards,
Rikin

> Is it possible to fill in  a cell with text without having to copying it
from
> another workbook.

Yes

Range("A1").value="Sometext"

Mike

On 15 dic, 16:32, Mike H <Mi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Is it possible to fill in =A0a cell with text without having to copying=
 it
> from
> > another workbook.
>
> Yes
>
> Range("A1").value=3D"Sometext"
>
> Mike
>
> "Rikin" wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I am running a macro where I copy and paste values from workbook to ano=
ther.
> > Is it possible to fill in =A0a cell with text without having to copying=
 it from
> > another workbook.
>
> > Kind regards,
> > Rikin

Hello.

One way is:

Sub prueba()
Sheets("Hoja2").Range("C2").Resize(Sheets("Hoja1").Range
("A1").CurrentRegion.Rows.Count, Sheets("Hoja1").Range
("A1").CurrentRegion.Columns.Count).Value =3D Sheets("Hoja1").Range
("A1").CurrentRegion.Value
End Sub

Regards,

Benito