how do i change tick marks of excel graph from vb.net

I'm trying to change using VB.NET the tick marks from their default outside
position and place them inside the graph. How can this be done?

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Date display in Excel

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Saving toolbar changes

VB Macro #2

Changing query execution sequence

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Automatic changes in cells

Excel error 1706