How Check some cells have been updated

Hi All
I want to keep trace some of cells in Row have been updated, the one
of column update as today and time ? Does formula can handle this ?

eg. A11 or B11 or C11 Updated, the D11 = today + time

moonhkt
0
moonhk

Put this code in your worksheet module.  To do this, right click the sheet
tab at the bottom of Excel, click View Code, then paste code below into the
sheet module.  This code will put a time stamp in Col. D if any data is
changed in columns A, B, or C.  Give it a try.  Hope this helps!  If so, let
me know, click "YES" below.

    If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A:C")) Is Nothing Then
        Cells(Target.Row, "D") = Format(Now, "mm/dd/yyyy - hh:mm:ss")
    End If

End Sub

--
Cheers,
Ryan

"moonhk" wrote:

> Hi All
> I want to keep trace some of cells in Row have been updated, the one
> of column update as today and time ? Does formula can handle this ?
>
> eg. A11 or B11 or C11 Updated, the D11 = today + time
>

> moonhkt
> .

On 2=E6=9C=889=E6=97=A5, =E4=B8=8B=E5=8D=8811=E6=99=8236=E5=88=86, Ryan H <=
Ry...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Put this code in your worksheet module. =C2=A0To do this, right click the=
 sheet
> tab at the bottom of Excel, click View Code, then paste code below into t=
he
> sheet module. =C2=A0This code will put a time stamp in Col. D if any data=
 is
> changed in columns A, B, or C. =C2=A0Give it a try. =C2=A0Hope this helps=
! =C2=A0If so, let
> me know, click "YES" below.

> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A:C")) Is Nothing Then
> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Cells(Target.Row, "D") =3D Format(Now, "mm/dd=
/yyyy - hh:mm:ss")
> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 End If
>
> End Sub
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Ryan
>

> "moonhk" wrote:
> > Hi All
> > I want to keep trace some of cells in Row have been updated, the one
> > of column update as today and time ? Does formula can handle this ?
>
> > eg. A11 or B11 or C11 Updated, the D11 =3D today + time
>
> > moonhkt
> > .- =E9=9A=B1=E8=97=8F=E8=A2=AB=E5=BC=95=E7=94=A8=E6=96=87=E5=AD=97 -
>
> - =E9=A1=AF=E7=A4=BA=E8=A2=AB=E5=BC=95=E7=94=A8=E6=96=87=E5=AD=97 -

Thank. It works. Does formula can handle this ?
0
moonhk
2/10/2010 12:57:55 AM
A worksheet formula can handle it but you must use circular references.

See John McGimpsey's site.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:57:55 -0800 (PST), moonhk <moonhkt@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2?9?, ??11?36?, Ryan H <Ry...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Put this code in your worksheet module. �To do this, right click the sheet
>> tab at the bottom of Excel, click View Code, then paste code below into the
>> sheet module. �This code will put a time stamp in Col. D if any data is
>> changed in columns A, B, or C. �Give it a try. �Hope this helps! �If so, let
>> me know, click "YES" below.
>>
>> Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
>>
>> � � If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A:C")) Is Nothing Then
>> � � � � Cells(Target.Row, "D") = Format(Now, "mm/dd/yyyy - hh:mm:ss")
>> � � End If
>>
>> End Sub
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Ryan
>>

>> "moonhk" wrote:
>> > Hi All
>> > I want to keep trace some of cells in Row have been updated, the one
>> > of column update as today and time ? Does formula can handle this ?
>>
>> > eg. A11 or B11 or C11 Updated, the D11 = today + time
>>
>> > moonhkt
>> > .- ??????? -
>>
>> - ??????? -
>
>Thank. It works. Does formula can handle this ?

0
Gord
2/10/2010 5:14:31 PM
On 2=E6=9C=8811=E6=97=A5, =E4=B8=8A=E5=8D=881=E6=99=8214=E5=88=86, Gord Dib=
ben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote:
> A worksheet formula can handle it but you must use circular references.
>
> See John McGimpsey's site.
>
> http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html
>
> Gord Dibben =C2=A0MS Excel MVP
>

> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:57:55 -0800 (PST), moonhk <moon...@gmail.com> wrote=
:
> >On 2?9?, ??11?36?, Ryan H <Ry...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >> Put this code in your worksheet module. =C2=A0To do this, right click =
the sheet
> >> tab at the bottom of Excel, click View Code, then paste code below int=
o the
> >> sheet module. =C2=A0This code will put a time stamp in Col. D if any d=
ata is
> >> changed in columns A, B, or C. =C2=A0Give it a try. =C2=A0Hope this he=
lps! =C2=A0If so, let
> >> me know, click "YES" below.
>
> >> Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
>
> >> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A:C")) Is Nothing Then
> >> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Cells(Target.Row, "D") =3D Format(Now, "mm=
/dd/yyyy - hh:mm:ss")
> >> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 End If
>
> >> End Sub
>
> >> --
> >> Cheers,
> >> Ryan

> >> - ??????? -
>
> >Thank. It works. Does formula can handle this ?- =E9=9A=B1=E8=97=8F=E8=
=A2=AB=E5=BC=95=E7=94=A8=E6=96=87=E5=AD=97 -

> - =E9=A1=AF=E7=A4=BA=E8=A2=AB=E5=BC=95=E7=94=A8=E6=96=87=E5=AD=97 -

Thank for your information.

Also for event macro, how to check some column update or not

Not work

    If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A:B", "G:H")) Is Nothing Then

        Cells(Target.Row, "AB") =3D Format(Now, "mm/dd/yyyy - hh:mm:ss")
    End If

End Sub

Work, But need to input or

    If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A:C")) Is Nothing Or Not
Intersect(Target, Range("G:H")) Is Nothing Then

        Cells(Target.Row, "M") =3D Format(Now, "mm/dd/yyyy - hh:mm:ss")
    End If

End Sub

0
moonhk

update column

Meeting updates #2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Customer check data

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Taste this important update
--cgzxgrfb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uessxwmvq"; type="multipart/alternative" --uessxwmvq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mweirjjojzzphfh" --mweirjjojzzphfh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to m...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

Unapplying a Check
Invoices were paid with a check. The invoices which were paid are not the correct ones. The check is in history. What Accounts want is to bring the paid invoices as well as the check into an 'open' status. Can the 'void historical transactions' do this? If not, how can it done? You are correct that Void Historical Transaction will move them back to open. However, did the Vendor already cash the Check? Voiding a check will also void it out of your Checkbook balance so it is best to void the check if you still have it with you, otherwise you will have to make a manual ...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

changing a cell of 60 files
Hi all I've 60 files and another one which summarizes all of them.. I've to put a day in the cell a1 and then I'd like to cut and paste that day in the cell a1 of the other 60 files without having to change all of them manually. I'd like to save and then exit every single file.The files are named 0001 0002 0003..and so on. I know that this is possible with a macro..but I've got a problem.. It's possible not to have the prompt which asks for updates of the file everytime I open one of them?? Thanks for the help Rossella Hi Rossella http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm ...

Check if date is between two dates, then sum only those rows
I have tab1 with begin date in column A, end date in column B. Basically they are weeks, Mon-Sun (e.g. 01/04/2010 and 01/10/2010 in A/B resp.). Tab2 has data I'd like to count and sum. The transaction date is in column B. I want to sum tab2 column G (and a few other columns). Tab2 will be dynamic as I add records to it. Tab1 remains static with each week comprising one row. -- streetcar The best tool for it is a pivot table. Put in your layaut col A & B in row section, col G in Data section (double click to change it to sum - "sumarize by") Click yes...