HELP: Add textbox to a frame at run time

Hi All,

How can I add text boxes on the form at run time based on what user inputs
in a textbox?

For eg:

I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that
textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form during run time. If
I input 4 I want four textboxes to be displayed on the form.

Thanks in advance

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Timesheet to monitor flexi-time
Hi All, Does anyone have a spreadsheet that can be used to record employee timesheet details, capable of accommodating simple flexi-time and part time hours. Ideally, i would like an option to add employees and then enter their agreed working hours (this is to be used as a look up). Then, On a weekly basis, data will be entered for the previous 7 days� Hours worked can fall under the following categories... Hours worked �normal� time Hours worked flexi time Hours �Sick� Holiday Bank Holiday Authorised Absence Paid Authorised absence unpaid I'd also like A way of viewing information...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Need HELP! for Linking data

question about Time

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

Need to add to current formula

Help with Registration

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

MS Access 2007 code not running