Getting right date value

I setup my DTPicker control to be used only
as a date control, yet I'm noticing that sometimes
it will give back a date AND a time all in the
same "value" variable.

Since it appears that a variable of type "Date"
can give back both a date and time, how can I
eliminate the time half of a date value???

I might not be able to exactly control the DTPicker
control to give me JUST a date, so I'm just curious
what to do if it gives me back both a date & time.

thank u

0
Robert

Hi,

Try this :

Dim x as date
x = cdate(clng(DTPicker1.value))

"Robert Crandal" <nobody@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
TwH6n.2165$z44.1288@newsfe03.iad...
I setup my DTPicker control to be used only
as a date control, yet I'm noticing that sometimes
it will give back a date AND a time all in the
same "value" variable.

Since it appears that a variable of type "Date"
can give back both a date and time, how can I
eliminate the time half of a date value???

I might not be able to exactly control the DTPicker
control to give me JUST a date, so I'm just curious
what to do if it gives me back both a date & time.

thank u

0
michdenis