Get Access Data into Excel

Hi All,

I am using excel macro to get data from access database.

My sql query gives me 5 records or more than that.

I am able to pull it different cells.

But I want all the 5 results in single cell.

Please help
0
fi

im not exactly sure what your trying to do, but maybe something like this
will do the trick

dim accval as string

accval=rs!:XXX

rs.movenext

accval=accval & " " & rs!:xxx

loop it till rs.eof=true

hth

dmoney

"fi.or.jp.de" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using excel macro to get data from access database.
>
> My sql query gives me 5 records or more than that.
>
> I am able to pull it different cells.
>
> But I want all the 5 results in single cell.
>
> Please help
> .

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Reporting from Project Server

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

POST or GET?

data sort

Pulling data from separate tabs

learning Excel #3

get a result of an sql into a field

Formula for cross tab data filling

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

How to get to email from Word

Help with importing data

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Excel VBA